SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Nothing can top the Fake and Vienna breakup special ***IMO***.  Nothing.  "Stop interrupting me!!!" laugh out loud affraid
LOL if looks could have killed during that one.
This show loves to jump the shark. 
I would be very, very leary about taking the 'Ette position if I was Becca. JMO

Ya'll keep saying this but I disagree completely. I think she'd be an idiot not to accept it. Trista, Ashley and Desiree all married their F1's and Kaitlyn, JoJo and Rachel are still with their F1's. Ali and Jillian didn't last with their F1's but they have lives now that they wouldn't have if they had never been the Bachelorette. Even Andi's living her best life. Yeah the viewers absolutely loathe women and will nitpick them to death for anything and everything, it's already started with Becca IMO, and TPTB will surely blindside her at some point, but in the end she will be living her best life too and she has a much better chance with her F1 than Arie has with Lauren. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:42 pm

XQZME wrote:Figured out why Lauren doesn’t show emotion when she talks.  The woman can not move any part of her face except her lips from Botox.  Go back and look at the second set of FRC screen caps and you can see she is in the sun and literally can not squint though she’s trying to.  Go back and look at all the other screen caps of her where the light is shining in a way that she would need to squint and she just can’t do it cuz her forehead and eye area is frozen from Botox.
My neighbor is a Dermatologist and she mentioned it at breakfast this morning.  

Why would Lauren even need Botox at age 25? She's still young.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm

@Mommyof2 ... my daughter is twenty six and a few of her friends have been doing Botox since they were twenty one.  They think of it as a preventative measure against future wrinkles.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:47 pm

XQZME wrote:@Mommyof2 ... my daughter is twenty six and a few of her friends have been doing Botox since they were twenty one.  They think of it as a preventative measure against future wrinkles.

Well, Lauren does love watching Botched and Real Housewives. giggling
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:50 pm

littlereddress wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO

Are we absolutely sure she was in NY for NYE? I swear I remember her on IG stories with friends where they were out for sushi or something like that on NYE.

That is why I dismissed the tweet that she was seen there.  No pic.  People surely would have spotted her and it would have been giving it away especially after the pics they posted on IG.  I would think production would tell them no you cannot be seen in public together on New Year's.   I'd be interested to know how RS got that info and if he has any proof she was actually there.  

Like them vans spotted at Lauren parent house.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 pm

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

I could see him saying the break up had nothing to do with Lauren. Makes perfect sense to me.

He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it. They had one SHV, maybe 2 counting the 4wheeling. Dec 8th, was the last one. Meanwhile he's like Lauren's IG posts.

All though December, all through the holidays, no sneaking around that we could come up with. The next planned SHV was Jan 10th which I think was the break up. Over a month after the last one? While sleuthing, the timeline was definitely not making sense to me since he was accounted for quite often.

It will get harder before it gets easier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Becca was mistreated by Arie more than she ever was by TPTB imo; Arie's choices and actions, not anyone else's. 

Becca being the bachelorette doesn't make Arie any better or look better imo.  

I have no doubt that Becca as Bachelorette will already be a better lead than Arie and will NOT be dumping her F1.

Not to mention, the odds of Becca actually staying with her F1 are already higher than Arie staying with his F1 (didn't make it to even the beginning of his season airing) or Arie staying with his F2.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:57 pm

littlereddress wrote:My concern about Becca taking the bachelorette is her very protective family especially uncle Gary.  They seem to be on board with this knowing everything that happened but maybe she convinced them that she will meet her prince and her season will be different.  I have to believe that if they did not think this was a good idea they would try to discourage her but RS says they are already filming in Minnesota.  

I hope she does in a way so everyone can see the real Becca, potty mouth and don't know when to "shut" "up" **IMO**.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 pm

If Becca takes the role, she best be prepared for a similar story board. She too IMHO will have the same issues, as Arie. Not sure of choosing the right person, blah blah. She knows what it's like. I can already see it! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Nothing can top the Fake and Vienna breakup special ***IMO***.  Nothing.  "Stop interrupting me!!!" laugh out loud affraid
LOL if looks could have killed during that one.
This show loves to jump the shark. 
I would be very, very leary about taking the 'Ette position if I was Becca. JMO

Ya'll keep saying this but I disagree completely. I think she'd be an idiot not to accept it. Trista, Ashley and Desiree all married their F1's and Kaitlyn, JoJo and Rachel are still with their F1's. Ali and Jillian didn't last with their F1's but they have lives now that they wouldn't have if they had never been the Bachelorette. Even Andi's living her best life. Yeah the viewers absolutely loathe women and will nitpick them to death for anything and everything, it's already started with Becca IMO, and TPTB will surely blindside her at some point, but in the end she will be living her best life too and she has a much better chance with her F1 than Arie has with Lauren. JMO.
Plus, in this case, the producers didn't do anything to Becca (yet) She's gotten a great edit, everyone loves her. They didn't even do anything to Arie. I mean, before the whole switch spoiler the worst thing anyone was saying about him in terms of him as the bachelor is that he's ugly and boring. It's not TPTB that discarded Becca before the relationship was over, that was Arie, and it's not their job to break up with her in a kind empathetic way, that's Arie's. TPTB gets their share of criticism every season but I'm not seeing why Becca should be mad at them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:03 pm

I remember reading on Reddit that people saw Becca in NYC at New Years Eve and NYDay.  I also remember reading that people saw Becca around the holidays traveling and they assumed it was to be with Arie.  
I am going to bet we find out they spent more time together than we sleuthed.

Last edited by XQZME on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92