SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:25 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO

Are we absolutely sure she was in NY for NYE? I swear I remember her on IG stories with friends where they were out for sushi or something like that on NYE.

That is why I dismissed the tweet that she was seen there. No pic. People surely would have spotted her and it would have been giving it away especially after the pics they posted on IG. I would think production would tell them no you cannot be seen in public together on New Year's. I'd be interested to know how RS got that info and if he has any proof she was actually there.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria sure he is. So is every other single lead in this franchise, TB or the 'tte for the things they have done to their F2's IMO. Not to mention getting down on one knee to propose, and stopping them mid sentence, two ILY's and on and on.

You either play the role or you are a JPG IMHO. That's the choice when they sign on that dotted line.

Exactly. Pound of flesh. 
Jen Scheft anyone? SWWNBN was her moniker for years. Blob? BRAD!! Brad, hand Arie your saucy meatball sammich. Give him plenty of napkins.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

« Breaking up with cameras rolling » is the other name of this show. The usual real life rules can’t really apply for this show IMO. Everything is awkward and doesn’t make sense from the beginning. These contestants willingly sign up to go on a show to date someone dating others at the same time, being ridiculed, commented about and break up on national tv. I personally don’t take part in this outrage regarding how things went down during and after the season, and don’t feel bad for Becca. That’s part of what she willingly signed up for. Arie is taking decisions for what is best for him and doesn’t care what people think, as others in his situation would do.
The end justifies the means, especially when people go on a televised show where the purpose is to bring sensationalism and ratings. I am mostly interested in knowing why he didn’t pick Lauren in the first place. That’s what puzzles me. All my opinion of course.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

@Kashathediva One difference, both times Brad went back to his world and didn’t give a darn. Not sure Arie will do that. I also think Lauren is going to be keeping an eagle eye on him. It will be interesting. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Diana wrote:There is more. I don’t have the words to explain what a piece of crap Arie is .. Lauren deserves him at this point. *** all Imo**

That during this break up, Arie actually told Becca “it has nothing to do with Lauren.”"
Once again RS.

Oh I totally believe it has nothing to do with Lauren. I think it has everything to do with Arie being Arie. Lauren is just another conquest in Arie's journal. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Nothing can top the Fake and Vienna breakup special ***IMO***.  Nothing.  "Stop interrupting me!!!" laugh out loud affraid
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 pm

littlereddress wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO

Are we absolutely sure she was in NY for NYE? I swear I remember her on IG stories with friends where they were out for sushi or something like that on NYE.

That is why I dismissed the tweet that she was seen there.  No pic.  People surely would have spotted her and it would have been giving it away especially after the pics they posted on IG.  I would think production would tell them no you cannot be seen in public together on New Year's.   I'd be interested to know how RS got that info and if he has any proof she was actually there.  

I could be wrong about the timing of those stories of hers but I swear it was that weekend. And the videos looked like they were done in the moment and not just published then. Very weird if production would allow them to spend a holiday like that together and somewhere as public as NY.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfstMoqHlqh/

I don't know if anyone believes in aura readings. Not sure I do, but thought this was interesting!

Last edited by kraft33 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Diana wrote:There is more. I don’t have the words to explain what a piece of crap Arie is .. Lauren deserves him at this point. *** all Imo**

That during this break up, Arie actually told Becca “it has nothing to do with Lauren.”"
Once again RS.

Oh I totally believe it has nothing to do with Lauren. I think it has everything to do with Arie being Arie. Lauren is just another conquest in Arie's journal. jmo

Isn’t that the normal cliche of cheaters? It’s not about the the one waiting in the wings ? Arie is very basic even in his BS. Nothing original. He will probably use it on Lauren too. I do think they belong together until Arie does what Arie does best.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Nothing can top the Fake and Vienna breakup special ***IMO***.  Nothing.  "Stop interrupting me!!!" laugh out loud affraid
LOL if looks could have killed during that one.
This show loves to jump the shark. 
I would be very, very leary about taking the 'Ette position if I was Becca. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:37 pm

My concern about Becca taking the bachelorette is her very protective family especially uncle Gary.  They seem to be on board with this knowing everything that happened but maybe she convinced them that she will meet her prince and her season will be different. I have to believe that if they did not think this was a good idea they would try to discourage her but RS says they are already filming in Minnesota.

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Figured out why Lauren doesn’t show emotion when she talks. The woman can not move any part of her face except her lips from Botox. Go back and look at the second set of FRC screen caps and you can see she is in the sun and literally can not squint though she’s trying to. Go back and look at all the other screen caps of her where the light is shining in a way that she would need to squint and she just can’t do it cuz her forehead and eye area is frozen from Botox.
My neighbor is a Dermatologist and she mentioned it at breakfast this morning.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92