SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 am

@Kolormiblnd His mom could have taken a double look at Lauren for a sec thinking it was Sydney or a Sydney-type. That word  “type” seems to come up in the distinction between the F2 so maybe .

Jmo

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Well here is some foreshadowing.

http://www.eonline.com/news/917695/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-becca-kufrin-calls-lauren-burnham-a-huge-threat?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

So predictable. I'm pretty sure JoJo asked the same question. In 20 yrs we never heard the final two wonder if the lead is in love with two people. We never heard the lead talk about being in love. Now, everybody's in love! You're in love, you're in love, and you in love too!! 🐒

Sounds like Oprah. You get love! You get love! Everybody gets love! laugh out loud 🐒
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Well here is some foreshadowing.

http://www.eonline.com/news/917695/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-becca-kufrin-calls-lauren-burnham-a-huge-threat?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

So predictable. I'm pretty sure JoJo asked the same question. In 20 yrs we never heard the final two wonder if the lead is in love with two people. We never heard the lead talk about being in love. Now, everybody's in love! You're in love, you're in love, and you in love too!! 🐒

Sounds like Oprah.  You get love!  You get love!  Everybody gets love!  laugh out loud 🐒

Oprah and Ellen would be great adds to Arie’s intervention giggling Or commentArie. metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 43 3806527698
So

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:32 am

Well, Arie may not get Oprah or Ellen to interview him -- I think it will be very interesting to have Arie and Lauren be on the Jimmy Kimmel show Tuesday night. Jimmy can be hard on contestants anyway--I can absolutely see him have a field day with Arie. I think that will be good. I think that Arie more than deserves it with his behavior and how he has handled things. I think that Arie is used to being catered to by women and given a pass for his actions. I would love to see Courtney finally get a "backbone" and end her "friendship" with him as well. It would be better for her in the long run. I am sorry that Becca and Lauren have to go through this, too. However, Becca will be better off. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:37 am

Oh I see Caroline will be at the atfr as well!!!! Drama I live!!!!!! Read him !!!!

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:47 am

umngirl wrote:

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Lauren might not have received the same treatment, remember Lauren "instantly charms everyone with her outgoing personality" while "Becca who is normally confident, is shaken by the reality that there is another woman who wants the same thing she does: to marry Arie." So Lauren probably did not appear to need the pep talk about groupies from Airy's mom. ITA though, the groupies will increase now, not only is Airy a rich man, he is a race car driver and he was TB -----every groupie will want to ride this car giggling .

Another random theory...if Lauren gains an outgoing personality and confidence in her relationship with Arie but Becca's loses confidence and pulls back, does Arie, loving the chase and sensing Becca's reticence, start chasing Becca again?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 am

@North Not random. Excellent insight. The thrill of the hunt.
Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:02 am

This made me laugh way too hard. laugh out loud.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyicNen6UZ/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:06 am

@Mommyof2 Excellent find! The power of the bubble .

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:22 am

i wonder if lauren is gong to defend her man arie, or show some compassion to becca and what arie has done/or put them through, to them both really???? no idea arghhhh please can it be monday or in my case tuesday already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:This made me laugh way too hard.  laugh out loud.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyicNen6UZ/

Ya gotta love the honest people in this world. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:39 am

Arie talks to his family about Lauren.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92