SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 am

From the moment on the M&G she uttered the words, “Let’s do the damn thing”, I think Becca wanted to be Bachelorette.  That was her publicist tag line for the season.  I don’t buy that she ever wanted to marry Arie, so this is a big win for her I think. Filming the breakup in real time is awful, but it was the only way to guarantee her gut reaction I think.  Doesn’t make it right at all.  Arie knows full well how bad it looks and is willing to take the fall IMO.  He gave Becca a great Bachelorette storyline.  And, he pulled in viewers to the show who didn’t want him there in the first place.  And, he found Lauren.  I think it will all shake out ok for all three of them.  

Meanwhile, RS get clicks, the show gets ratings, and Flies wife gets to sing on a prime time show. 🚋
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 am

Well at least we know, Arie did what Arie does best. Make sure he had one waiting in the wings .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:06 am

sanlee088 wrote:As for Lauren, RS said it best. It’s an ego thing that all F2’s wish at some point that the lead wants him/her back. She may or may not regret it later, but I’m positive other F2’s would give the lead a second chance also. JMO

I don't think there's anything wrong with giving him a chance, but any smart woman would be skeptical in this scenario. You take all the stories out there about him and you know that he was calling his ex when he was engaged to another woman? Even if you give him a chance, you should be cautious and slow. For her to say yes to an engagement when he was engaged to another woman 6 weeks ago and they've both had broken engagements? And you know that the track record of The Bachelor is 5%, even without all that messiness? It's just so stupid.

I don't fault Lauren. I think it was probably shady that she and Arie were talking when he was engaged, but she's in love with him and she seems like someone who is just really frail and broken. And Arie is taking advantage of that, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 am

I just wonder, what would Arie have to do to lose support from those still supporting him? Arie is the an awful human being to do what he did! He and Lauren deserve each other. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 am

Whoo boy! That was a lot to digest. Becca got played, pure and simple. :uptonogood If I were her, I would think carefully about accepting 'Ette.

I am not surprised that Arie proposed to Lauren. I'm sure he wants to make it right with her. To me though, this means they are dating now, just like all the other Bach couples who are "engaged."

Maybe Arie should stay in Australia permanently. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 am

alwaystulips wrote:From the moment on the M&G she uttered the words, “Let’s do the damn thing”, I think Becca wanted to be Bachelorette.  That was her publicist tag line for the season.  I don’t buy that she ever wanted to marry Arie, so this is a big win for her I think. Filming the breakup in real time is awful, but it was the only way to guarantee her gut reaction I think.  Doesn’t make it right at all.  Arie knows full well how bad it looks and is willing to take the fall IMO.  He gave Becca a great Bachelorette storyline.  And, he pulled in viewers to the show who didn’t want him there in the first place.  And, he found Lauren.  I think it will all shake out ok for all three of them.  

Meanwhile, RS get clicks, the show gets ratings, and Flies wife gets to sing on a prime time show. 🚋

Yep, I don't think Becca really was in love with him either. She was in a bubble. I just don't see it with her and Arie. I think Becca was playing the game. Lauren on the other hand was so emotional because of her feelings for Arie. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Arie and Lauren.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

littlereddress wrote:Here you go.  Have at it with the comments.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-prepared-for-backlash-over-finale/

I hope Arie owns not what he did but HOW he did it. What he did might be understandable but HOW reveals his nature. It’s his repeated pattern of replacing one woman for another and another and another . Because he’s probably never been accountable before , he’ll use the cliche , I followed my heart. If his heart can lead him on an underhanded manner of doing things, then it says a lot.
Jmho
An azz is as an azz does.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

kmick0890 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO

Are we absolutely sure she was in NY for NYE? I swear I remember her on IG stories with friends where they were out for sushi or something like that on NYE.

Good question! We don't know if he was just fed this info to hype things up or "Who" fed it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:19 am

If true, then literally on screen for the finale... 

- first night Arie proposes to Becca 

- next night Arie proposes to Lauren 

Arie is such a joke  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:21 am

Rolly wrote:I just wonder, what would Arie have to do to lose support from those still supporting him? Arie is the an awful human being to do what he did! He and Lauren deserve each other. JMO.

I think he would literally have to be a woman to lose support. JMsnarkyO laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am

I don't wish anything bad on A & L's fling relationship, but IF everything is true (which I believe it is) then this is already doomed IMO. Trying to start a relationship before completely ending another usually doesn't end well, especially if Arie lied. I can only imagine what he's been telling Lauren. This has nothing to do with who I like or don't like.
Oh yeah, and also proposing to two women in less than four months. And A & L live happily ever after. :dripdrip

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:24 am

Arie's a d-bag missing an empathy chip, Lauren's a bird, and Becca won. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92