SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have started to think of Arie as the dancing monkey. He says and does whatever they tell him, even if it makes no sense or contradicts himself. JMO. So I say dance monkey, dance.

Arie is more of a slime monkey who for the first time had cameras on him to show just how slimey he is. He might never realize that his issue isn’t that he did something like follow his heart. It’s about how. This says it all imo.
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.

It will be aired so we all will see how he did it. We all can come to our own conclusions. Although I suspect with the rage going on if he said it in the nicest way possible, those that despise him will still see him as being callous. JMO

Or, those that defend him will find a way to excuse the if shown callous behavior . Two sides to every coin imo.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm

2pop 2pop 2pop
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Arie is more of a slime monkey who for the first time had cameras on him to show just how slimey he is. He might never realize that his issue isn’t that he did something like follow his heart. It’s about how. This says it all imo.
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.

It will be aired so we all will see how he did it. We all can come to our own conclusions. Although I suspect with the rage going on if he said it in the nicest way possible, those that despise him will still see him as being callous. JMO

Or those that defend him will find a way to excuse the if shown callous behavior . Two sides to every coin imo.

You are right, there are two sides to every coin. If Arie isn't callous he is still going to get raked over the coals. Please don't speak for me, saying that I would still defend him if he was callous. Because I wouldn't. In fact, I was not even an Arie 'fan' before this season, however, I know better than to accuse someone based on opinions of an egocentric blogger, and ex girlfriends, or hearsay. I'm not torn apart about his change of heart, but I don't get emotionally attached to the spoiled F1 either. In fact if not for RS spoiling this season, Becca would have hardly crossed my radar. Lauren wouldn't have either for that matter.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:07 pm

*Snipped

Nibbles22 wrote: In fact if not for RS spoiling this season,  Becca would have hardly crossed my radar. Lauren wouldn't have either for that matter.  

So true! I think about this often -- no spoilers, I think we would've been discussing Bekah K., Kendall, Tia, Krystal and maybe Seinne deep into the season. Distinct personalities, memorable moments.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:giggling Maybe he’s the US Magazine insider laugh out loud

So, not a bus or a train. It’s a sadistic zealous nun and a crowd throwing rotten fruit that will hit him. JMO
At least he will be wearing clothes. cantstopl
2pop

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:10 pm

blueblues wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:giggling Maybe he’s the US Magazine insider laugh out loud

So, not a bus or a train. It’s a sadistic zealous nun and a crowd throwing rotten fruit that will hit him. JMO
At least he will be wearing clothes. cantstopl
2pop

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
I don’t think there’s shame in breaking up with your F1 and wanting to explore a relationship with your F2. It’s been done before. The real same for me would come if Arie breaks up with his F2 to explore a relationship with yet another woman. Especially when he told his F1 and F2 how much he loved them. Arie’s like a kid in a candy store who just can’t make up his mind on what he really wants JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:20 pm

North wrote:*Snipped

Nibbles22 wrote: In fact if not for RS spoiling this season,  Becca would have hardly crossed my radar. Lauren wouldn't have either for that matter.  

So true! I think about this often -- no spoilers, I think we would've been discussing Bekah K., Kendall, Tia, Krystal and maybe Seinne deep into the season. Distinct personalities, memorable moments.

Since I didn’t watch, would Becca K have stood out since she got the princess date? I know Caila stood out to me with her fun hot tub date, and she can be a bit quiet too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

@stuckinsc  I can only speak for myself, but that princess date was the first 1 on 1 in epi #2.  After that (IMO) Becca faded into the background.  I honestly don't know if she ever received a group date rose.  I did fall asleep during some of those giggling  but the most memorable women were in fact the ones North listed.  Lauren herself didn't get a 1 on 1 date until epi 6 (?), and then she and Becca both got 2nd one on one dates the following week.  So Lauren had 1 on 1's two weeks in a row.  When Becca and Arie had their 2nd 1 on 1  right before hometowns, (IMO) it was really an awkward vibe.   Like there was distance and they were more like strangers.  Of course by the end of the date, they were much more comfortable together.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 pm

@Nibbles22 Okay. She stood out this Monday, but that was the first I watched this season.

Actually, of the F3, I like Kendall best and would happily watch her as bachelorette. Plus she is flat out gorgeous IMO, whereas I find both Becca and Lauren pretty, if that makes sense.

Then again, Des and Ashley were both pretty, but not the bombshell their season and they were great bachelorettes. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Kendall being in the F3 was really a shock. That is because she never had a 1 on 1 date at all. She went on the dreaded 2 on 1 date with Krystal, and Arie saw something in her, and kept her. I couldn't watch her hometown date, because I am an animal lover, and all of the taxidermy was too much for me. She is drop dead gorgeous, well-spoken, witty, and somewhat of a bohemian spirit. By the episode last week, I could see why Arie kept her to the F3, but at the same time her obsession with the taxidermy is a little freaky.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Actually, knowing how Mills is, that Shame scene that he took from GOT, appeared to be more of a jab at a female vs male. 
Which IMO is very, very low of him. I think Mills is throwing that not at Arie, but what is going to happen to Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92