SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

To me, this is only a week/2 with very few safe house visits and no real basis to their relationship so far.  Therefore IMO, there is  a huge difference between Arie and talking about Bryan, Jordan and Shawn.  Actually IMO, there is really no comparrison because of the length of time we are referencing here.  with Arie we are talking about a mere few weeks and seeing each other a very few times compared to months, and years that those relationships have been going.  IMO

Got it. In that case I'm hoping he pulls another Mesnick and chooses Courtney, since that's who he'll end up going back to anyway IMO. He and Lauren have only been together for a few weeks. No big! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Seems like he was with Lauren longer than he was with Becca laugh out loud
"Singing" going to the chapel and we're going to get married Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 2498057887  JMO

Was he? He broke up with Becca on January 13th. They got engaged on 11/17. So they were together for a total of 57 days. Lauren and Arie got back together on January 16th. As of today, they've been together for 42 days. So, according to the law of "she signed up for it", Arie still has 15 days to emotionally cheat on Lauren and start securing his fling, I mean, fiancé. And, if I understand correctly, if they make it past those 57 days, it turns into a real relationship and Arie will somehow be destined to become the third Bachelor to ever marry anyone from this show. Because the whole getting engaged to two separate women in the course of 3.5 months has always been a recipe for a long-lasting, healthy relationship. IMO.  

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by timfan Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:26 pm

All I can say is becca dodged a bullet jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Good old Sharlene... I should have just read her column. She said it perfectly when she described Lauren and Arie's relationship...

It’s all the feels, all the time, but where’s the fun?

That's right, Lauren loves to drive fast.  no no

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:36 pm

I don't see why Becca would feel betrayed by the producers either to the extent of turning down the Bachelorette gig. She seems like a smart woman who surely read the contract she signed and knows they can do whatever they want and will go to great lengths to make dramatic TV (like flying her ex over). They don't owe her anything. Arie on the other hand? If you claim to love someone, propose to them and then decide to break their heart a few weeks later, the least you owe is some kind of a warning of what's about to happen. If he couldn't even manage that, then he's a piece of excrement IMO, simple as. Good luck to Lauren! What a prize you won (belatedly). dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

It seems like everyone knew what Arie was going to do but Becca, his fiancé. That’s the worst part.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:39 pm

We do not know how long Arie was with Becca or Lauren.

He may have broken up with Becca on January 13th but how many times did he see her before that? We know of 1 maybe two and that was early December, and according to RS 3rd Dec 31st.  What happened from Dec 8th to Dec 31st? No other couple that I know of spent 3+ weeks apart before another SHV.

Jan 13th is anything but a SHV. We have no idea how much contact he's had with Becca, but for sure minimal if anything after Jan 13th.

We have no idea how many times or how much contact he's had with Lauren since Nov 17th. Here we are 6 weeks later, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few SHV's since then as well as the People photo shoot if there was one which from the timing it seems so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Skimmed though some posts .... so RS is getting fed from Beccas camp?  And she’s denying knowledge that a breakup was coming?  Is that the gist of it?

Yep that's it and I'm not biting. First he said she knew of his feelings for Lauren and she's blindsided. Ok sure

Anything that one sided is coming from Becca or a friend haha. Actually, beccas camp would now include tptb as we all know, once the filming of the FRC is over ...MF is all about his next lead and building their story. You can bet your sweet bippy that Becca is being portrayed, especially at the ATFR, as the victim so as to be her lead in story for when she’s the Bach’ette. This is all so predictable... yawn ........ :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Aria wrote:
pbmax wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Got it. In that case I'm hoping he pulls another Mesnick and chooses Courtney, since that's who he'll end up going back to anyway IMO. He and Lauren have only been together for a few weeks. No big! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Seems like he was with Lauren longer than he was with Becca laugh out loud
"Singing" going to the chapel and we're going to get married Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 2498057887  JMO

Was he? He broke up with Becca on January 13th. They got engaged on 11/17. So they were together for a total of 57 days. Lauren and Arie got back together on January 16th. As of today, they've been together for 42 days. So, according to the law of "she signed up for it", Arie still has 15 days to emotionally cheat on Lauren and start securing his fling, I mean, fiancé. And, if I understand correctly, if they make it past those 57 days, it turns into a real relationship and Arie will somehow be destined to become the third Bachelor to ever marry anyone from this show. Because the whole getting engaged to two separate women in the course of 3.5 months has always been a recipe for a long-lasting, healthy relationship. IMO.  

IMO.

@Aria i wish i could hit like button x100 word

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm

We need the list of things RS has been wrong about through the years. Could happen again. I'm still waiting to see how all this plays out before I condemn anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 pm

I don't see why it matters how many times Arie and Becca saw each other in person and when. If they were still engaged on Jan 12th and Becca didn't know it was about to end, then they were still together. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 pm

As nice as RS has been about Lauren and not putting blame on her and even toned down his Arie hate, it does not all have to be from Beccas camp, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We do not know how long Arie was with Becca or Lauren.

He may have broken up with Becca on January 13th but how many times did he see her before that? We know of 1 maybe two and that was early December, and according to RS 3rd Dec 31st.  What happened from Dec 8th to Dec 31st? No other couple that I know of spent 3+ weeks apart before another SHV.

Jan 13th is anything but a SHV. We have no idea how much contact he's had with Becca, but for sure minimal if anything after Jan 13th.

We have no idea how many times or how much contact he's had with Lauren since Nov 17th. Here we are 6 weeks later, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few SHV's since then as well as the People photo shoot if there was one which from the timing it seems so.

We don't know how many times he saw her. If they had not advertised the 4 wheeling pic, there's no way we would know that happened. We have learned through instagram, stories are live but maybe they aren't. I saw enough last night to see it wasn't a slam dunk at all in regards to who he really loved in the moment, IMO. It didn't play out anything like it was projected in the past few weeks as far as Arie's feelings go. JMO

ETA: I really haven't worried about the media onslaught for Arie but if they put Arie and Becca and Lauren on the stage together and Arie comes across poorly, the poop will hit the fan and  ....I take it all back. I'm not expecting Lauren to speak unless she's spoken to. Chris Harrison is rubbing his hands with glee. Lord help them all! I'm not as worried about Becca as she's very likely their new shining star.

ATFR will answer a great many questions, hopefully.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92