SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:47 pm

I think Molly’s and Jason’s appearance is just continued branding for the show.  Of all the couples who’ve made it in BN, their relationship makes the most sense to feature this time around IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Obviously the show has been hinting at something big, but I’m surprised the show gave the ok for this to be printed:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Us Weekly is always pretty reliable when it comes to this show, so there are some interesting pieces of information.

“The finale is going to be very interesting for fans to watch. It’s been an experience I’ll remember forever. It’s going to be fun for me to watch back.

Pig!!! Sorry, not meaning to insult pigs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Do Trista and Ryan still appear or are they too old now? laugh out loud. I understand it makes sense to have Jason and Molly though as they both made a switch in the end.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Has this been posted yet? : http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-finale-twist-154917

There's nothing really new in the article.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oh hey I forgot all about BenLo on JoJo and Jordan's ATFR. They should get Benji on this ASAP. He's clearly way better at giving advice to other couples than fixing his own relationship. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I'm surprised this isn't going to happen. laugh out loud I can see Ben telling Arie, he learned his lesson and won't be doing that on his next season, ever again. laugh out loud

I'm actually looking forward to Jason and Molly and listening to what they have to say. Jason was also accused of being so rotten for the way it was handled and shouldn't have had it aired, as if he had any say in the matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:57 pm

I’m looking forward to Jason and Molly too.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm sure Jason will say whatever they want him to say, but back when he did his podcast and Blake made his switch, Jason said his advice is to do what you need to do, but do not, under any circumstances, do it on camera. He always regretted not standing up to the producers and praised leads like a Andi and Juan Pablo who did and that was his advice. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 pm

IMO most contestants say what they are told to say. I doubt Jason is going to tell Arie, on national TV, you should have stood up for yourself, and not allow them to film the break up and the visit to Lauren. If he does, good for him.

I'm looking forward to hearing their advice, to both Arie and Lauren, since Molly had her share of ugliness throughout their ordeal. I followed it for months, but it's been awhile now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm actually looking forward to Jason and Molly and listening to what they have to say. Jason was also accused of being so rotten for the way it was handled and shouldn't have had it aired, as if he had any say in the matter.

Jason was called a b*****d on national TV by Tom Bergeron on DWTS. Parenthetically I hope he was with Molly when that happened as he really only had to look at the women next to him to have the best laugh. IMO neither Jason nor TPTB had any say on how that was handled as the ATFR1 that season was presented to the public the way Melissa wanted it to be presented.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:37 pm

Molly had an entire forum hating on her and accusing her of breaking up marriages, being pregnant from her tent date with Jason and having an affair with her current boss. It was horrible and all before the birth of social media as we know it now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm actually looking forward to Jason and Molly and listening to what they have to say. Jason was also accused of being so rotten for the way it was handled and shouldn't have had it aired, as if he had any say in the matter.

Jason was called a b*****d on national TV by Tom Bergeron on DWTS. Parenthetically I hope he was with Molly when that happened as he really only had to look at the women next to him to have the best laugh. IMO neither Jason nor TPTB had any say on how that was handled as the ATFR1 that season was presented to the public the way Melissa wanted it to be presented.

He was hated just like Arie. He was also called slutP by Joel McHale and picked at bad. My daughter doesn't even watch this show but she remember that so well.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:51 pm

I'm still laughing at the part about him and Lauren taking things slowly and how they "don't want to jump into anything". Yeah getting engaged again weeks after your last failed engagement and Lauren moving in with you right after the show is sure taking things slowly. Assuming what RS is hearing is correct of course. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92