SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Diana wrote:If he chose to knowling propose to Becca “for” TV, tell her he loves her over and over and over again and then purposely break up with her on camera pretending it’s a couple update that’s even worseZ that doesn’t make him look better or excuse his actions. Any way you look at it. He’s just an awful human being who cares about himself only. JMHO

*EDIT* It's one thing to be a Jason Mesnick, someone who made the wrong decision in a limited time, high-pressure situation, and never meant to hurt or deceive anyone. It's a whole other thing to sleep with someone multiple times, tell them repeatedly that you love them, introduce them to all of your friends, make promises to their family, propose to them and promise them a lifetime commitment *just* to produce a good TV finale. Like that's straight up sociopath material right. *IMO*  And the worst part is it's not even working! The ratings still suck! That's a whole lot of work for literally zero pay off.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Despite my feelings I do wish Arie and Lauren luck, they will need a lot of it imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:If he chose to knowling propose to Becca “for” TV, tell her he loves her over and over and over again and then purposely break up with her on camera pretending it’s a couple update that’s even worseZ that doesn’t make him look better or excuse his actions. Any way you look at it. He’s just an awful human being who cares about himself only. JMHO

I know! I keep seeing people write that, presumably in an attempt to defend him, and I'm like..."you know that's way worse, right?". It's one thing to be a Jason Mesnick, someone who made the wrong decision in a limited time, high-pressure situation, and never meant to hurt or deceive anyone. It's a whole other thing to sleep with someone multiple times, tell them repeatedly that you love them, introduce them to all of your friends, make promises to their family, propose to them and promise them a lifetime commitment *just* to produce a good TV finale. Like that's straight up sociopath material right. And the worst part is it's not even working! The ratings still suck! That's a whole lot of work for literally zero pay off.

IMO.

So it's ok for Jason to make the wrong decision but not Arie? Jason admitted in interviews that once he got back to the real world with Melissa, he had NO connection to her whatsoever and still had feelings for Molly. . He was also forced to film the breakup just so he could even have a CHANCE at talking to Molly. His reputation aside, I don't see how Arie's any different in that regard. Wasn't Jason also wrong for proposing to Melissa? He's allowed to change his mind. I don't think Arie went into this happy that he had to break Becca's heart. i just don't. As for him being happy post switch, I didn't realize that's not allowed.

IMO.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm thinking Arie should just let Jason and Molly do all the talking at the ATFR. They're way better at handling this. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Diana wrote:Despite my feelings I do wish Arie and Lauren luck, they will need a lot of it imo

They're survive just like all other ones before them laugh out loud its no different, same thing spewed now was spewed then.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:26 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Aria wrote:

I know! I keep seeing people write that, presumably in an attempt to defend him, and I'm like..."you know that's way worse, right?". It's one thing to be a Jason Mesnick, someone who made the wrong decision in a limited time, high-pressure situation, and never meant to hurt or deceive anyone. It's a whole other thing to sleep with someone multiple times, tell them repeatedly that you love them, introduce them to all of your friends, make promises to their family, propose to them and promise them a lifetime commitment *just* to produce a good TV finale. Like that's straight up sociopath material right. And the worst part is it's not even working! The ratings still suck! That's a whole lot of work for literally zero pay off.

IMO.

So it's ok for Jason to make the wrong decision but not Arie? Jason admitted in interviews that once he got back to the real world with Melissa, he had NO connection to her whatsoever and still had feelings for Molly. . He was also forced to film the breakup just so he could even have a CHANCE at talking to Molly. His reputation aside, I don't see how Arie's any different in that regard. Wasn't Jason also wrong for proposing to Melissa? He's allowed to change his mind. I don't think Arie went into this happy that he had to break Becca's heart. i just don't. As for him being happy post switch, I didn't realize that's not allowed. Obviously at this point he cares more about himself/Lauren then he does Becca.

IMO.

Well, first of all, my post was in response to people who are saying that Arie always wanted Lauren and the switch was scripted from the very beginning. In that case, that is not a forgivable mistake. That is done with the intent of hurting someone. It's mentally and emotionally abusive behavior. *IMO*

Second of all, if things happened the way that I think happened (Arie really did want Becca first and just changed his mind), very few people are criticizing him for the switch itself. It is the *way* he has conducted himself, first with the emotional cheating with liking Lauren's pictures and calling Lauren when he was an engaged man (Jason never did that), lying to Becca that the breakup had nothing do so with Lauren, saying in many post-WTA interviews that he had no regrets and he looks forward to seeing the finale, and, as the US weekly Article states (and we can see for ourselves in the promo) breaking up with Becca in a callous, unkind, and unsympathetic manner. Caring for Lauren doesn't preclude him from being a human being and showing gilt and remorse to a woman who he hurt. Jason understood that. Arie does not and needs to stop being compared to him, as they have literally nothing in common, other than the switch itself. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm thinking Arie should just let Jason and Molly do all the talking at the ATFR. They're way better at handling this. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 3806527698
Has the Mesnick’s counseling service ever helped any of the clients they were presented with? Not to mention they have to relive something that they have put years behind them. What a dungheap Arie et al have created.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Aria wrote:

IMO.

So it's ok for Jason to make the wrong decision but not Arie? Jason admitted in interviews that once he got back to the real world with Melissa, he had NO connection to her whatsoever and still had feelings for Molly. . He was also forced to film the breakup just so he could even have a CHANCE at talking to Molly. His reputation aside, I don't see how Arie's any different in that regard. Wasn't Jason also wrong for proposing to Melissa? He's allowed to change his mind. I don't think Arie went into this happy that he had to break Becca's heart. i just don't. As for him being happy post switch, I didn't realize that's not allowed.

IMO.

Jason AND Molly had to deal with tremendous backlash after he made the switch.  He talked about the constant barrage of hate that he (they) received.  At that time SM wasn't what it is now.  They weathered the storm (literally on their wedding day laugh out loud) and made it through.  That said, Arie and Lauren are going to have to deal with it too.  I can already see some of the comments on his IG aren't very kind.  Most are supporting him, but that might change when the episodes are over.  Arie is happy because he supposedly is engaged.  I think that's what he means when he says he can't wait for everyone to see how it all turns out, but yeah, he probably should have a little more compassion for the Becca situation.  Jmo.

ETA: I care more about what happens to Lauren when all is said and done. I feel she is going to get dragged in the mud along with Arie and she really didn't do anything wrong. Again, jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm thinking Arie should just let Jason and Molly do all the talking at the ATFR. They're way better at handling this. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 3806527698
Has the Mesnick’s counseling service ever helped any of the clients they were presented with? Not to mention they have to relive something that they have put years behind them. What a dungheap Arie et al have created.
Imo
I believe the last time the Mesnick's counseling service was used was Brad and Emily's ATFR. Honestly if you're having to trot out past successful couples on the ATFR, that's probably not a good thing. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
IMO.

IA I don't understand what the difference is either. Jason was so hated at the time, Arie is hated all over SM for switching, for how it was handled, and everything else under the sun, and I think it will get worse just like it did for Jason. Jason made all the same promises, as did Melissa, she was going to stay home and watch their kids. Melissa's parents didn't even want to get involved.

At this point I don't know how Arie and TPTB handled everything.  All I know is what's been sleuthed and what's been posted here from RS without proof. I don't know who could possibly tell him exactly what was said over the phone or when the phone call was made. I find it hard to believe there was one phone call and next thing you know they are filming Jan 17th at Lauren's parents home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Imo
I believe the last time the Mesnick's counseling service was used was Brad and Emily's ATFR. Honestly if you're having to trot out past successful couples on the ATFR, that's probably not a good thing. JMO.

They did it for JoJo and Jordan with BenLo and we see how that ended up. Still can imagine that gif of Usher singing "Yeah." laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Oh hey I forgot all about BenLo on JoJo and Jordan's ATFR. They should get Benji on this ASAP. He's clearly way better at giving advice to other couples than fixing his own relationship. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92