SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Minney Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:45 am

When I read Arie's blog it sounds like a junior high school girl...can only imagine how dumb his journal sounds. He was lucky Emily never did read it or her opinion of him and his intelligence probably would have dropped substantially. Not sure why when a guy does a stupid move it turns into a discussion of the women's values and character and which one is possibly more deserving of said loser guy. It's strictly my opinion, but Arie was given a great opportunity and he messed up, big time. Handled the whole thing childishly and any blame or finger pointing should be directed at him and not at Becca or Lauren. Let's face it, in the long run neither will end up with him (lucky girls dodging that bullet!) and Arie will continue his hound dog ways.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 am

Becca’s inner circle is clearly IMO really upset. And they all seem like decent classy people. But I can only imagine the games Arie has played this whole time and is probably still playing. They’re tired of it and this journal post is a clear indication of it. Arie stop with the journal, no one cares! Since the break up he’s done nothing but rub his happiness in Becca’s face. That night he flew home from Virginia he posted a love song w a prayer emoji and heart. And then was so so happy in his next interview. It’s messed up to me because it was clear Becca was hurting.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:OK, stayed out of the fray on this for a while now.  Got a thought and want to approach it in the right manor.  I understand, believe me that there is a lot of disgust, hatred, what have you for Arie right now but the whole scenario of Jason/Melissa/Molly came into this for me.

We know the stories that came out of how Jason wanted Molly but had to pick Melissa as the producers wanted her to have a fall when Jason broke up with her to go with his original choice of Molly.  This way, Melissa was completely set up for her next gig of being the bette.....only it backfired in their faces with Melissa.

What if the same scenario is happening again where Arie thinks he wants Lauren.....the producers tell him to pick Becca.  Think we all know how "encouraging" they can be to their end and not the lead's but basically they told him that he had to take Becca, break up with her in time, then get Lauren in the end.  This in turn sets up Becca as the next lead.

This may of been brought up before.....been way too many pages of this discussion to get everything straight, but I  am wondering if that thought is a possibility.  As I said, we all know how influencing TPTB can and are in their discussions with everyone.....they likely persuaded Arie to choose Becca, even though he may of been leaning towards Lauren....

ETA:
Wasn't the first taping of part one of ATFR on Jason's season actually in the first week or two of January?  That's when he broke it off with Melissa and asked Molly for a chance.  Then they did date for a while before the second part was filmed???

The problem for me is that no one has seemed to let Becca in on the set up.  She seems like a great girl who was genuinely in love and has now been seriously hurt by this, not withstanding efforts to appear strong. Her friends and family are definitely closing ranks in anger and disappointment in reaction to her pain, IMO. So if Arie did any of this for ratings, which IMO would be the real reason,,then I am (and IMO many others are) even more disgusted by and disappointed in Arie and ABC will soon see a hated lead will not increase viewership. I was a big fan of Arie’s until this happened. 

Also, people have been endorsing Becca for Batchelorette since episode two. Her being F2 and more airtime would be quite enough IF they chose her. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:42 am

Minney wrote:When I read Arie's blog it sounds like a junior high school girl...can only imagine how dumb his journal sounds.  He was lucky Emily never did read it or her opinion of him and his intelligence probably would have dropped substantially.  Not sure why when a guy does a stupid move it turns into a discussion of the women's values and character and which one is possibly more deserving of said loser guy.  It's strictly my opinion, but Arie was given a great opportunity and he messed up, big time.  Handled the whole thing childishly and any blame or finger pointing should be directed at him and not at Becca or Lauren.  Let's face it, in the long run neither will end up with him (lucky girls dodging that bullet!) and Arie will continue his hound dog ways.

I agree   Good Post

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 pm

littlereddress wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I think whenever a beautiful and accomplished woman such as Becca is rejected there is always that stunned reaction especially compared to a nothing burger like Lauren.  It is hard to wrap your head around.  It is easy to think what could Becca have possibly done wrong. She did nothing wrong.  it happens and not to be  taken personally.  Who know what is going on in Arie's head.

Even if Becca does not become the next bachelorette or she turns it down IMAGINE the men in her DM.  The mind boggles.  So while she is hurt right now and lashing out and her family and friends are lashing out and angry, honestly she will be so much better off.  Better men, better choices, better life overall.  I hope she knows that.  I mean she is gorgeous.
IMO not everyone thinks Becca is so superior, “beautiful and accomplished” compared to a “nothing burger” like Lauren. I do not think Lauren is a “nothing burger” at all. I happen to think Lauren seems sweet and pretty cool from what I’ve seen of her, I don’t see what there is to belittle about her accomplishments, and strictly looks-wise, I happen to think she’s more stunning than Becca (but of course that’s subjective).

I actually think that Lauren is beautiful but so many people I know have decided that blondes are boring and and vanilla and therefore not intelligent or interesting.  As a blue eye blond myself I always think I don't have a chance against my exotic looking sisters and that I will be automatically eliminated as uninteresting or unattractive by men of substance.  It is today's climate that a blonde is dismissed as boring and vanilla or without any intellect.  It is just how the climate is these days.  If you read most message boards there is definite discrimination against blondes as being vanilla or a villian.  it is just how it is for the most part.  I actually am glad that you see more to Lauren because I see it as well but i know it is not a popular thing to say.  Brunettes and exotic women rule the world as  the superior choice.
Refreshing point of view, IMO. 
I'm glad you brought this up. To me Lauren has gotten little to no edit/screen time and it's hard to derive much from that. It's not enough for me to say _______ about her. 
My feeling is a lot of people were fanning Becca and now that she is out anyone else is going to be boo'ed regardless of right, wrong or diagonal. 
Eh it's just a show and it's getting worse and worse IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 pm

I smell TPTB all over this.

How did Becca's ex even know she was on the show, it's supposed to be a secret, right? How did he know she was still on all the way to the end?

And he certainly didn't know where they were filming the FRC. If Arie did fall for two women and wasn't ready to propose to either, TPTB pick up Becca's ex, take him to the FRC, whisper in Arie's ear that Lauren isn't ready to commit, and Becca's ex is here to get her back, so you better wrap it up with her or you're going to lose both of them...or something along those lines.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:48 pm

@Bet2Win  Yeah. This is an old formula for them. Jason, PLo. 
This doesn't excuse behavior, good, bad or ugly. IMO
It does show me how manipulated people can be when the right buttons are pushed and why the humiliation clause is in the contract. 
Please run me over with your bus. Then if you don't mind please back up and run me down again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I smell TPTB all over this.

Good olfactory sense there.

How did Becca's ex even know she was on the show, it's supposed to be a secret, right?  How did he know she was still on all the way to the end?

Even if he was told she was on the show he couldn't have known where she was, or if she was still "in the running", or have been allowed access to her without TPTB orchestrating it all. TPTB went to some lengths to pull this off - should she have been eliminated before they brought the ex on it all falls flat in their face because what would be the point?

And he certainly didn't know where they were filming the FRC.   If Arie did fall for two women and wasn't ready to propose to either, TPTB pick up Becca's ex, take him to the FRC, whisper in Arie's ear that Lauren isn't ready to commit, and Becca's ex is here to get her back, so you better wrap it up with her or you're going to lose both of them...or something along those lines.  

Sounds like something they would certainly do - they've done worse IMO.

However I do think that Arie was going to propose - to someone - mainly because I think the failure to commit to a proposal was why Peter was not chosen and that opened the door for Arie.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Bet2Win  Yeah. This is an old formula for them. Jason, PLo. 
This doesn't excuse behavior, good, bad or ugly. IMO
It does show me how manipulated people can be when the right buttons are pushed and why the humiliation clause is in the contract. 
Please run me over with your bus. Then if you don't mind please back up and run me down again.

Let's not forget the manipulation of the audience to love or hate certain contestants all in the name of ratings. I think we are more manipulated than the contestants, as can be seen by the reactions to this silly show with emotions running so high, and we continue to fall for it season after season. MF is an evil genius that has found a formula that keeps people tuning in, no matter the cost to the contestants.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:05 pm

How did Becca's ex even know she was on the show, it's supposed to be a secret, right?  How did he know she was still on all the way to the end?

And he certainly didn't know where they were filming the FRC.   If Arie did fall for two women and wasn't ready to propose to either, TPTB pick up Becca's ex, take him to the FRC, whisper in Arie's ear that Lauren isn't ready to commit, and Becca's ex is here to get her back, so you better wrap it up with her or you're going to lose both of them...or something along those lines.  

Well, yeah...I'm sure that Becca's ex contacted the show and they then set it up, just like with Demario's ex or Nick showing up on Kaitlyn's season. It's never spontaneous, but the feelings are often real. I can believe that this guy she had dated for 7 years saw RS's spoilers and was "oh, sh*t, she might actually win this thing, let me contact the show and go win her back". And they probably convinced him of the proposal for extra drama.

When it comes to Lauren...I'm sorry, but that's why the fantasy suites exist. Have those conversations with one another, ask "oh, btw, if I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?". If you're so easily manipulated and tricked when you're pushing 40 that you'll believe them over what the girl actually told you?
I can't. He had no trouble going behind the producers' back to go see Emily after filming or tweeting that Chris was the Bachelor before the announcement, but now he's this poor, innocent Arie who can be tricked of anything? Even Jason never blamed the producers for him picking Melissa. He always said that it was because she was his physical type and she fit the image he saw for his wife, like how she said she wanted to be a teacher. He said that he decided on her before MTP. It was the proposal that the producers manipulated/blackmailed him into.

And, unless someone can explain to me how producers were able to trick him into liking Lauren's IG pictures two weeks after the proposal and the day after he spent a SHV with Becca, I still maintain that this is all on him. He's disrespectful and shady all by himself, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 pm

@Bet2Win  Exactly your point with viewer manipulation. We should sign a humiliation clause. hehehe

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 pm

@Bet2Win
And in this scenario, Arie is duped and blameless.  I’m not buying it. Of course tptb manipulated a lot but with knowledge of the outcome. IMO They knew what each player would do. First of all tptb knew who Arie’s F1 was. They invited the ex boyfriend for sure but if the guy belonged to the F2, that wouldn’t have had Arie wringing his hands and crying and there would be little drama. IMO They knew Becca was F1 and they knew she was in love with and would choose, Arie. If Arie MADE Becca the F1 to facilitate the drama and he wasn’t sure about her, then he used her and he’s an even bigger POS. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye