SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Isn't it amazing though that the only man to have a successful relationship out of this show is the one who used his head - the head with a brain laugh out loud.
I don't care for Sean at all and to me a success would be not having to be with him and his smug sanctimonious self. I understand he is seen as a "success" though since he is the only Bach lead to marry his F1.

In light of Arie, his situation seems more like that of Jason who did a switcheroo and chose Molly. Jason ended up a "success" as well since he married to her. 

I'd be shocked though if the same happens with Arie and Lauren and they last but I'm here to see how Arie and/or TPTB will try paint it to be like Jason's situation (perhaps drag poor Jason and Molly back in to the fray) to try make it seem like it could be the same laugh out loud

giggling Could totally see that!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 pm

mslat92 wrote:I feel sad for Lauren. Know your worth, girl. She's not even a little bit prepared for the bloodbath ahead.

Seems to me like Arie had instant regret after he proposed to Becca.

I don’t think it was instant regret. I think he was reading his journal and remembering how hurt Lauren was at the FRC and reliving how he felt as the F2 with Emily. It then led to a divided heart where he couldn’t give Becca 100%. Becca had no chance when Arie opened up his Pandora Box of a journal. I can almost hear the , “ it’s not you it’s me” . We didn’t plan it, it just happened . I love you but I’m not in love with you. Becca will be better off, I agree. Just sad for her . Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:29 pm

@notarose I feel bad for Jason and Molly already. I remember the Australian media dragged Jason and Molly into their switcheroo bachelor Blake and Blake used their names to try justify his actions. It didn't work since he dumped that girl too so best Jason and Molly just keep on keeping on unless they get paid some big bucks it's not worth their time to be dragged into Arie's mess laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Arie has been through all this during Emily's season.  He was blindsided when Em let him go...he knew how it felt.  
Arie talks the talk but never walks the walk.
He talks about being respectful of others feelings but he never backs that up with action.
I've come to the realization, Arie is all about Arie.  

Arie didn't have to propose at the FRC, no matter how much tptb wanted an engagement.  If he had doubts, like we are finding out he did, then he shouldve done the Brad, and not proposed. He should've had enough respect for Becca's feelings to walk away at the FRC.

Since he couldn't get LB out of his mind, he could've still had this outcome without hurting an innocent person in the process...I don't buy the "they knew what they were signing up for when they went on this show" line.  
As for LB, when Arie contacted her, she should've told him she would see him at the ATFR and if he still felt the same way about her, then she would like to date and see where they went from there.  

Instead of a WTA with the ladies from this season, they should get all his exes together for a WTA and I bet we would hear some eye opening stories.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mslat92 wrote:I feel sad for Lauren. Know your worth, girl. She's not even a little bit prepared for the bloodbath ahead.

I don’t think it was instant regret. I think he was reading his journal and remembering how hurt Lauren was at the FRC and reliving how he felt as the F2 with Emily. It then led to a divided heart where he couldn’t give Becca 100%.   Becca had no chance when Arie opened up his Pandora Box of a journal. I can almost hear the , “ it’s not you it’s me” .  We didn’t plan it, it just happened . I love you but I’m not in love with you. Becca will be better off, I agree. Just sad for her . Jmho

I actually think he changed his mind because Becca isn't willing to give up all for him - her career, her values, etc.
Although he said he wants an independent woman, I feel that is not what he really wants.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 pm

I have no words for Arie. His actions speak for themselves. What goes around comes around I say. As for Lauren it’s a shame she’d take a guy who’s shown his true colors back.

But in following Becca I’ve come to see a beautiful and special girl that are few and far between on this show. It’s clear how well liked she was by all of the girls and will now be equally as adored by America. This heartbreak will be temporary and in 6 months I can only hope that her unwavering happiness makes it all make sense. I have a feeling that Daddy Kufrin was watching out for his little girl on this one.

No doubt in her week of silence producers were laying the groundwork for her own season. Go for it girl, and find the greatest guy, who will love and adore you outside of this bubble.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
Thanks for the summary!

To me this looks like Arie/TPTB totally blindsided her. If they were watching a movie together on Friday night she can't have been aware. Then on Saturday the team suddenly shows up and starts filming. "Arie has something to tell you..."
It will be heart wrenching to watch. no no

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 pm

SeekAny wrote:I have no words for Arie. His actions speak for themselves. What goes around comes around I say. As for Lauren it’s a shame she’d take a guy who’s shown his true colors back.

But in following Becca I’ve come to see a beautiful and special girl that are few and far between on this show. It’s clear how well liked she was by all of the girls and will now be equally as adored by America. This heartbreak will be temporary and in 6 months I can only hope that her unwavering happiness makes it all make sense. I have a feeling that Daddy Kufrin was watching out for his little girl on this one.

No doubt in her week of silence producers were laying the groundwork for her own season. Go for it girl, and find the greatest guy, who will love and adore you outside of this bubble.

This.Is.All.

word clapping! thumbsup clapping! word
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose I feel bad for Jason and Molly already. I remember the Australian media dragged Jason and Molly into their switcheroo bachelor Blake and Blake used their names to try justify his actions. It didn't work since he dumped that girl too so best Jason and Molly just keep on keeping on unless they get paid some big bucks it's not worth their time to be dragged into Arie's mess laugh out loud jmo

Yep. Using Jason and Molly as a fire extinguisher would just mean Arie can’t own his own sh*t cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

Thanks! I will make a copy of this post and post in the f1-f2 clue thread.
Thanks again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 pm

star_D wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

I don’t think it was instant regret. I think he was reading his journal and remembering how hurt Lauren was at the FRC and reliving how he felt as the F2 with Emily. It then led to a divided heart where he couldn’t give Becca 100%.   Becca had no chance when Arie opened up his Pandora Box of a journal. I can almost hear the , “ it’s not you it’s me” .  We didn’t plan it, it just happened . I love you but I’m not in love with you. Becca will be better off, I agree. Just sad for her . Jmho

I actually think he changed his mind because Becca isn't willing to give up all for him - her career, her values, etc.
Although he said he wants an independent woman, I feel that is not what he really wants.

I agree with this because I watch his interviews carefully (I know I should not admit to this) and I sensed a change in the wind of what he wants.  One of his first interviews he was saying that he would be willing to relocate and he could do real estate anywhere.  Then in a more recent interview he talked about how his special person would fit into his life in Scottsdale.

I get the impression from Becca she is extremely close to her mother and sister and does not want to leave them to go live elsewhere plus being with Arie means traveling with him to his races which would involve being on the road traveling constantly.  It might have been something they discussed and could not get past.  IMO I cannot see Arie relocating to Minnesota and living Becca's lifestyle.  He sounds like he wants a woman to adapt to his and wither thou goest.  Independence for him may mean not being clingy or needy but even as young Bekah pointed out he seems to like women who need him.  JMO.

Becca needs someone who can be there for her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Wonder if Lauren B will be able to move past what happened on the show so easily when all is said and done? We have to remember, the new couple are now going to have relive Arie falling in love with Becca as well, and then get engaged to her on national television. Not to mention the fan and media backlash they will have to endure (and have already started to by the looks of it). I really hope this epic, against-all-odds love was worth it... laugh out loud
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye