SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:31 am

Ali just posted an IG story from Adelaide so doesn't look filming is starting this weekend either.  I wish they'd get on with it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:10 am

Perhaps Ali is waiting for a boat so she can get out of Adelaide!!

As I've said many times before I'm not a fan of Ali. So I have a theory- what if TPTB couldn't get enough men to put their hands up to be her suitors. IMO there are limited wannabe famous Aussie men who would go on this show. And I purposely didn't say men looking for love as Ali wouldn't know love if she fell over it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:52 am

Storybook wrote:Perhaps Ali is waiting for a boat so she can get out of Adelaide!!

As I've said many times before I'm not a fan of Ali. So I have a theory- what if TPTB couldn't get enough men to put their hands up to be her suitors. IMO there are limited wannabe famous Aussie men who would go on this show. And I purposely didn't say men looking for love as Ali wouldn't know love if she fell over it.

I really can't stand her.  I can barely remember her from Tim's season, was "meh" about her on BiP (just thought she was a bit desperate and largely ignored her) but after the past couple of weeks having looked at her IG a bit... let's just say I am also not a fan.  

If I had to use one word to describe Ali it would be FAKE.  Fake breasts, fake "body confidence" (if she actually believes half of the stuff she posts, why did she feel the need to cosmetically augment her body?).  Fake "affirmations" (no one is that positive ALL the time).

And don't even get me started on the advertising.  She doesn't seem to have an opinion about anything that she hasn't been paid to have.  I'm not going to believe anything she says on the show.  She could be the least genuine person in the history of Bette AU, IMO.

As for not having enough guys, I think the majority would have applied regardless of who the Lead is.  I think a good Lead would attract MORE, but IMO most guys just want the fame of being on TV as you say.  I do think they'll struggle to find her a willing F1 though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 am

@Bobette you would be right about the male contestants already signing up. I was trying to think of a rational reason filming hasn't yet started and that's the best I could come up with. And I totally agree about Ali's fakeness. She wins the award for that IMO

Or maybe Osher is waiting for his hair to grow (after it was shaved off). Osher without his trademark mane of hair just wouldn't be right IMO

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Another day passes, and Ali is still dicking about in Adelaide shilling, this time for a high coffee rather than a high tea, and promoting her hairdresser.
I'm in Sydney at the moment, and will be passing through Sydney and Adelaide airports today, so I'll be on Ali and Osher watch laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm

If DM are correct and filming for the next series of BIP is beginning in 2 months, my question is - where does filming of the Bachelorette fit in? Seeing as filming for the series hasn't yet supposedly started are two filming crews? I wouldn't have thought Channel 10 had enough money to afford this luxury??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Maybe they don’t have enough guys?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe they don’t have enough guys?

I said this exact same thing a few posts up. Bobette said the men would've been lined up regardless of the lead. But to me it's the only thing that makes sense. But it begs the question what guys are going to be on BIP season 2? Are the guys who didn't find their fame on the Bachelorette going to be cast on BIP instead????

My mind is boggling dizzy

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 pm

With the number of protein bars Ali has made in the last few days she ain’t going anywhere any time soon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Sundy wrote:With the number of protein bars Ali has made in the last few days she ain’t going anywhere any time soon

Love it cantstopl

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Maybe God answered the "oh God, please not Ali for Bachelorette" prayers Praying

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Wouldn't it be wild if they were secretly currently filming Bette, having pulled a switcheroo, as @Sundy and @Bobette floated over in Nicks threads?

Osher is still pretty hairy at the moment though, ain't no filming happening until he's shaved down laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess