SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:27 am

@Bobette. I did, the odds were different but with the max bets being different it all evened out. Unfortunately I didnt write it down as it was nothing to report. 

Not sure what to read into this suspension. I think it’s kind of unethical if they are still taking bets on Ali not being Bacchette if they have suspended her being the bachette. I’m confused
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:34 am

I actually think it’s more likely that she is bachette than not. Sportbets are in the business of making money yeah? If I follow that logic I think they would be minimising their losses by suspending something that they have to pay out on?!? God I hope I am wrong
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:04 am

Yeah I'm inclined to agree, my gut is saying we're stuck with her at this stage.  Haven't heard rumours of a credible replacement since Nikki and she is definitely out so.... hissyfit

It's really annoying me that she's skipping around town without a care in the world, getting her hair done and posting friggin SNACKS.  She just doesn't get it does she?  

THE PUBLIC DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOU, ALI! (imo)  I have not seen a single supportive comment on DM - everyone is saying they're not going to watch, because of her.

Can't she just withdraw gracefully? no idea  If most people knew how much people were against them taking a role, they wouldn't just blindly stumble on regardless.  SHEESH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:12 am

I agree with you both, @Sundy and @Bobette , anything else is just wishful thinking from us, there’s no credible replacement, and they will be too far behind schedule if they don’t start filming soon.

They are either going to have to give Ali the biggest sweetheart edit ever to try and redeem this season with the public. Either that, or they go the other way, throw her to the lions, and embrace the chaos. That could be quite amusing actually :uptonogood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I agree with you both, @Sundy and @Bobette , anything else is just wishful thinking from us, there’s no credible replacement, and they will be too far behind schedule if they don’t start filming soon.

They are either going to have to give Ali the biggest sweetheart edit ever to try and redeem this season with the public. Either that, or they go the other way, throw her to the lions, and embrace the chaos. That could be quite amusing actually :uptonogood

This is the only approach I will tolerate.   thumbsup

If they go sickly sweet I seriously don't know if I can watch.  Has anyone ever sleuthed a season without actually watching the episodes?  I could be the first!  I'll just keep an eye on the IG accounts of the hot guys and report back periodically.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:41 am

Wow! Things are getting interesting!

I have followed along sleuthing, on the NZ Australia European series, Ukraine France without watching or watching a few epi's and not understanding a word. Bachelor France I was able to watch with a reputable link.  It's actually quiet enjoyable to sleuth without understanding a word, or by sleuthing s/caps SM and media. Luckily we have members who can translate if we have questions.

Didn't TPTB know she wasn't going to be popular? If they did then there's a method to their madness I would think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 am

The only way viewers will tune in is to watch a train wreck and it's already started!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:10 pm

I wonder if the season delays were 100% planned. I remember with nick’s bach season we thought it was because he pipped Cam at the last minute. But it’s looking more and more like it was planned around Anna and Tim’s wedding all along. No matter what the betting odds are saying, I think Ali is still gonna be bachette and the first cocktail party will be this weekend. I think it’s been pushed back 2 1/2 weeks from when it was originally scheduled to start purely so that people like Osher could attend the wedding.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Ali’s still shilling away on Instagram, most recent post is a sponsored Volvo that she’s been loaned, it wasn’t posted live though, and is possibly old as the weather was rubbish here yesterday, but it didn’t look too bad in the photo.

I’m presuming she’ll have a whole lot of shill posts lined up to be continually posting during filming. Could they just start filming her already, or replace her please?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:45 pm

As if she wasn't tacky/trashy enough already. How are they allowing her to shill while she is filming? She is getting paid as the Bette. I would think that her contract would prohibit it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Sprite wrote:As if she wasn't tacky/trashy enough already. How are they allowing her to shill while she is filming? She is getting paid as the Bette. I would think that her contract would prohibit it.

Yes, I’m surprised she’s allowed to do it, I don’t recall any previous Bach/Bette’s being active shillers before, during or after filming, or certainly not at Ali levels anyway. Yet another example of what a poor choice she was.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ali’s still shilling away on Instagram, most recent post is a sponsored Volvo that she’s been loaned, it wasn’t posted live though, and is possibly old as the weather was rubbish here yesterday, but it didn’t look too bad in the photo.

I’m presuming she’ll have a whole lot of shill posts lined up to be continually posting during filming. Could they just start filming her already, or replace her please?

I'm in SA too @Dirty Street Pie smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1377737533 Bloody frigid today isn't it?!  You're right, that volvo post (Link) is definitely a throwback - she was wearing the same outfit when she went to Maggie Beer's place with her Mum (Link) recently.

I can't stomach looking at her shameless advertising Instagram account too deeply, but does anyone else find it weird there are only positive comments on her pics considering ALL the comments I've read elsewhere in the media are bad?

I'm wondering if she's hired someone to sanitise the comments so she doesn't have to face the reality of her unpopularity. Wouldn't be surprised if her Mum's doing it.  I get a weird Dance Mom/child beauty pageant mother vibe from her.   Suspect

If Ali's incapable of dealing with negativity before filming has even started, I can just imagine how poorly she'll fare post-show if/when ratings are poor and the audience isn't happy with her as Bette or her F1 choice as often happens. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess