SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 10, 2018 6:54 pm

@Linds911 if you could get past Delta's fakeness it would be an absolute train wreck because IMO Delta has terrible taste in men so she would probably end up choosing a tremendous douche, and everyone would be screaming at their televisions.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 7:11 pm

@Dirty Street Pie let's hope she doesn't become the 'ette then!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49c

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 8367-910 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 I_got_13 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Dirty Street Pie let's hope she doesn't become the 'ette then!

Another amusing Delta/Bachelorette tidbit:  Sophie (last year's Lead) can't stand her because Delta used to flirt with her then-fiance, Benji Madden, when he and Joel were co-hosts with Delta on The Voice (which I totally believe!).

Fortunately for us I think Delta would feel being the Bachelorette was "beneath her".  She's such a Diva and I'm sure the cast of Sophie's season would have been nowhere near up to the standard of men (boys) she requires.  laugh out loud

Besides, she treats The Voice like her own private dating show anyway.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm

On the topic of Delta, and specifically her poor taste in men then IMO the precedent for terrible taste in men has been set by Sophie Monk. Her season was the ultimate farce iin finding Mr Right.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 11, 2018 12:22 am

Storybook wrote:On the topic of Delta, and specifically her poor taste in men then IMO the precedent for terrible taste in men has been set by Sophie Monk. Her season was the ultimate farce iin finding Mr Right.

To clarify, I don't think Delta has bad taste in men at all - on the contrary, Benji Madden is by all reports an absolute gentleman, and I believe so is Nick Jonas.  I think it's the guys who have questionable taste!  laugh out loud  Men seem to become enchanted by her and I don't get it.  

But anyway, I agree that Sophie's season was woefully cast.  It seems that Georgia hogged all the good ones and there's been very slim pickings since.  IMO they got approval for BiP before Sophie's season and therefore cast with that in mind, more than finding her a suitable match.

At this stage the best I am hoping for out of Ali's season is that she finds her mythical perfect man but that I don't like the guy enough to feel bad that he ended up with her... if that makes sense. And hopefully, HOPEFULLY, there might be a few decent guys in the rest of the cast.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 am

I have a differing criteria for what constitutes good taste in men. Going from relationship to relationship is not a good sign of a woman's taste in suitable men IMO. Unless of course the woman has no intention of settling down.
I have zero inclination to watch Ali I would rather read a good crime thriller to satisfy my sleuthing cravings.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 19, 2018 12:03 am

This is bizarre if true.  Who's left that they didn't cast for season 1?  Maybe the "higher calibre" contestants wanted to see how season 1 went and are now keen to get on board?  Might we now see the likes of Cam and Nikki for round two I wonder???

'Bachelor In Paradise starts filming again in three months!': Claims emerge that Channel Ten are bringing back reality show for ANOTHER season... as the same Fiji resort is booked out for eight weeks

The finale of Bachelor In Paradise aired just three weeks ago.

But there's speculation that plans for another season of the show are already well under way.

Despite tepid ratings and lackluster reviews for its first season, it's thought Channel Ten have booked out the same Fijian resort to film a second installment of the reality series.

On Friday, a woman who visited the Mango Bay Resort in Fiji - where the first season of the show was filmed - took to a Bachelor fan page on Facebook claiming employees at the establishment told her that Channel Ten would be returning there to shoot another series.

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 4R7uuF4

'Soooo... in Fiji and went to visit Mango Bay Resort today and they confirmed Bachelor In Paradise starts filming again in 3 months!!! (Entire resort booked out by Channel 10)' the woman wrote.

It appeared to be very welcome news for fellow fans of the show, who couldn't contain their excitement.

'Wow! Can't wait. Talk about Bach overload' one exclaimed adding celebratory emojis.

On Mango Bay Resort's website, accommodation for the entire month of September appears unavailable, while the entire resort is 'sold out' for the month of October.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted both Mango Bay Resort and Channel Ten for comment.

It's perhaps a surprise move for the network to bring back the show for a second series so soon, given it already has installments of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette in its line-up for the rest of the year.

The season finale of the show  brought in 838,000 viewers - a considerable figure, but far less than the 1.69 million who tuned in for The Bachelorette finale starring Sophie Monk last year.

Bachelor In Paradise was also plagued by negative reviews on social media, with a number of people complaining about its 'boring' cast.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Daily Mail is speculating that Ali has finished work as a "high-powered advertising executive" (laugh out loud) to begin filming. Considering the crew is still probably filming the end of Nick's show, I can't see them starting on Monday, but anyway, worth noting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5771373/Ali-Oetjen-leaves-work-big-smile-face-prepares-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Bobette wrote:Daily Mail is speculating that Ali has finished work as a "high-powered advertising executive" (laugh out loud) to begin filming.  Considering the crew is still probably filming the end of Nick's show, I can't see them starting on Monday, but anyway, worth noting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5771373/Ali-Oetjen-leaves-work-big-smile-face-prepares-Bachelorette.html

laugh out loud Agree they’re probably not starting on Monday, but they would have a pretty sharp turn around as I’m that mansion isn’t cheap to rent, they won’t want it sitting round empty for too long! I’d guess maybe she’s having a weeks holiday before filming starts?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Daily Mail is speculating that Ali has finished work as a "high-powered advertising executive" (laugh out loud) to begin filming.  Considering the crew is still probably filming the end of Nick's show, I can't see them starting on Monday, but anyway, worth noting:

laugh out loud Agree they’re probably not starting on Monday, but they would have a pretty sharp turn around as I’m that mansion isn’t cheap to rent, they won’t want it sitting round empty for too long! I’d guess maybe she’s having a weeks holiday before filming starts?

Yes she probably needs a rest after all that high powered executing.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Bobette wrote:"high-powered advertising executive" (laugh out loud)
 Laughing at your quote and emoticon!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 25, 2018 11:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:"high-powered advertising executive" (laugh out loud)
 Laughing at your quote and emoticon!

All I can say is, it's nice that Ali has someone at Daily Mail who thinks she does more than eat salads and post Instagram pics of herself in skimpy sponsored workout gear. smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess