SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed May 09, 2018 9:07 am

Now, the Daily Mail has done a deep dive and claim to have found an old interview in Zoo magazine, where Ali, now 33, divulged some ~saucy~ secrets about her sex life.
When Ali was 18 -- she went by Alison back then -- she told the mag about an X-rated helicopter trip that she had with her then-partner.

"I was in a helicopter with my boyfriend last year and I wanted to see what it was like to do it at altitude. So we went for it," she revealed to Zoo. "It was a joy flight, so it was just us, but we had to cut things short because the pilot was getting a bit distracted. It's a wonder the thing didn't crash. But it was still awesome."

"Next time, I'll make sure the pilot can't see us, and then we can make a proper go of it. I'd have to say that I prefer to do it on the ground though."

https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/05/09/17/30/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-helicopter-sex-zoo-magazine

Enough

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 10:09 am

Suspect That's such a turn off for me. How can viewers be excited about someone with that background.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Enough wrote:
Now, the Daily Mail has done a deep dive and claim to have found an old interview in Zoo magazine, where Ali, now 33, divulged some ~saucy~ secrets about her sex life.
When Ali was 18 -- she went by Alison back then -- she told the mag about an X-rated helicopter trip that she had with her then-partner.

"I was in a helicopter with my boyfriend last year and I wanted to see what it was like to do it at altitude. So we went for it," she revealed to Zoo. "It was a joy flight, so it was just us, but we had to cut things short because the pilot was getting a bit distracted. It's a wonder the thing didn't crash. But it was still awesome."

"Next time, I'll make sure the pilot can't see us, and then we can make a proper go of it. I'd have to say that I prefer to do it on the ground though."

https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/05/09/17/30/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-helicopter-sex-zoo-magazine

Seriously??? Classy. This is the sort of person who should be on Love Island or BIP or Ex on the Beach. Not the Bette. I always though people who go on these shows have some degree of exhibitionism, but that takes it to a whole new level. Yuck!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Enough wrote:

If this is true, then yikes!! speechless If you and your partner insist on joining the 'Mile High Club,' at least have enough common sense and discretion to do it in the bathroom (behind closed doors). Are they really going to stick with her (even after everything that's come out)? Doesn't sound like a smart move on Ch. 10's part. no no

They should have given it to Nikki or Laurina.

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Totally agree with all the above comments.  I'm starting to wonder how she got on the show as a contestant on Tim's season in the first place, let alone how she ever ended up with the Lead role.  That's the kind of thing that usually comes out during a season and could even spell the end of a contestant's time (look at Matty's season - Leah and Simone were both shamed in the media for previous topless modelling, and Leah was even confronted by Matty and SENT HOME because of it!).  

Everything that's coming out is making her sound emotionally needy and psychologically unstable IMO.  Grant may not have a great history on the show, but Ali STILL hasn't denied his version of events despite Kyle and Jackie giving her the chance to publicly do so, which makes me think his story is closer to the truth than hers. And don't even get me started on the fake boobs and cosmetic procedures, or her alleged drinking problems.  She's got self esteem and self worth issues, IMO.  

Perhaps worst of all from a show point of view is that I just don't think she's realistic about relationships.  She seems to be looking for a Knight in Shining Armour to worship her and sort all her issues out and has flat out said she "won't settle for anything less than perfect".  News Flash Ali, NO ONE is perfect (including yourself!) and expecting your partner to be so is dooming the relationship from the start. Her comments reflect emotional immaturity, IMO, which is a disastrous trait in a Lead.

"I'm 32, im ready to be married and have kids but I'm willing to wait until I find the right one," Ali declares.

"I'm so excited to have the chance to make meaning of my heart breaks and pick wisely to find an ever lasting love."

And she says she will not settle for anything less than a fairy-tale romance.

"He has to be perfect for me and anything that falls short of that I won't settle for," Ali adds.

So what does "perfect" look like to the bubbly blonde? Ali reveals she has a checklist of qualities her new man has to tick.

"My ideal partner is ambitious, motivated, family orientated, wants to marry and have two kids," she begins.

"[He] is sweet, caring, outgoing, athletic, courageous, funny, down to earth, genuine and clicks with me 100 per cent.

"And I'm looking forward to offering that love back to him in return."

Source

Going into it with such a specific "shopping list" is counter-productive IMO (seriously Ali, they have to want TWO kids?!  What happens if he can't have kids?  What happens if YOU can't have kids?!)  This is one season where I am already expecting the final couple won't last, and it hasn't even started filming yet. And let's not forget that the guys aren't in lockdown yet, so they would be seeing and hearing all of these rumours.

I agree with @flojo031, should have been Nikki or Laurina and the fact that it's not makes me think they had one of those two lined up and then they dropped out.  There were a lot of signs pointing to Laurina early on, so I'm thinking she was pencilled in and then she met her current boyfriend and pulled out.  Nikki has been too smart for this show from the beginning IMO so understand why it's not her and respect her for it. 

But still, why Ali?  Why not Flo?  She's confident and funny and got screwed on BiP by Jake's snakelike behaviour (IMO) so would have been the perfect springboard to announce her as Lead.  We saw the Flo/Jake break up play out on screen, whereas with Ali, the last thing we saw was her saying she'd "die" for Grant, and then literally the next second they're announcing her as Lead via one line of text on screen?!?!

Ali's season is a smoking trash pile already, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 am

@Bobette well said and I agree with everything you've written.

Channel 10 coming out with the statement '...the allegations are false and misleading...' leaves me with only more questions. The only thing said about Ali's reason for leaving her relationship with Grant is a rumour. She has said nothing at all. And as for Grant wanting a threesome, as has been suggested, I thought sexual preferences would've been discussed as a deal breaker between Ali and Grant before she so desperately wanted to marry him. IMO Channel 10 covering up the truth is not going to win them viewers.

And has been said, and what I've also thought, is what calibre of men are going to line up for the chance to be 'Mr Perfect'?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 am

Storybook wrote:

And has been said, and what I've also thought, is what calibre of men are going to line up for the chance to be 'Mr Perfect'?

Exactly right @Storybook.  Anyone decent that's been cast is probably on the phone to their solicitor right now trying to get out of their contract. So who are we going to be left with?  I'm kind of hoping I dislike all the guys -I'd hate to see someone nice subjected to Ali's list of expectations.  Whoever ends up F1 will not be the "winner" on this season, IMO.  So if I don't care for the Lead, and the guys are likely to be duds, I must ask myself... why even watch.  The only thing keeping me interested is the actual sleuthing for clues and playing detective.  If I was just an average viewer, I'd be switching to another channel for sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 3:20 am

Eesh!!! So she did have work done cause I didn't remember her looking like that on Tim's season. and who joins the Mile High Club in a helicopter!? no no yeah her season is already a mess laugh out loud when does it start filming?

ETA: you all were mentioning Delta on The Voice and I was confused cause I didn't know of a contestant with that name on the show and then remembered you all were talking about the AU version laugh out loud Embarressed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 8367-910 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 I_got_13 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 10, 2018 4:29 am

Linds911 wrote:Eesh!!! So she did have work done cause I didn't remember her looking like that on Tim's season. and who joins the Mile High Club in a helicopter!? no no yeah her season is already a mess laugh out loud when does it start filming?

ETA: you all were mentioning Delta on The Voice and I was confused cause I didn't know of a contestant with that name on the show and then remembered you all were talking about the AU version laugh out loud Embarressed!

Delta's a judge @Linds911, not a contestant.  Her dating history is basically made up of actors, singers, musicians and contestants from the show.  She's dated Brian McFadden and more recently Nick Jonas.  She's also rumoured to have been sleeping with one of her co-hosts (Darren McMullen) in season one, and flirts up a storm with any young, attractive male contestants.  Despite the fact that the auditions are meant to be "Blind", Delta's team always looks suspiciously handsome.  Suspect

A few gifs will give you a good mental image:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

She is not my cup of tea at all... but even Delta's looking good compared to Ali right now.  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698  

No word yet on a start date - I expect there's still time for even more dirt to surface. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 am

Have producers ever dumped a lead because of bad stories though? As much as this chick is a train wreck, maybe producers will just go with it and make it a trashy season? I'm sure if all this had come out before they announced Ali as lead, she would have been replaced, but she's been announced. Have any other countries dumped a lead after they've been announced?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 10, 2018 7:46 am

Well I was a little worried she might be too timid laugh out loud I guess not affraid poor Ali sm is getting worse not better... oh well it’s all trash tv anyway let’s hope she gets something good at the end of it and turn it around.. @spangler noticed they have been advertising for contestants to sign up to fall in love with Ali so I guess they are not changing there minds laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 6:24 pm

@Bobette ah ok thanks! I'm obviously used to The Voice US which is why I asked laugh out loud Delta seems interesting laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 8367-910 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 I_got_13 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess