SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 am

@Ladybug82 So true! SM really is the show within a show. It can give a lot away as well and provide a more accurate result to combat foilers and what edits try to hide so it will be interesting to see what all unravels as the season goes along laugh out loud  

PS. Thank you so much as always for making SCs for the season previews over the years it is truly appreciated  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 4256136633   bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Billysmom Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:36 am

provenceguy wrote:Here’s what RS wrote:

’m hesitant to say stuff about this since the details aren’t complete, but, a picture was posted yesterday on a private Facebook group in regards to the “Bachelor” franchise that brought up a few questions. It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie. Any reports to the contrary are false. There’s tons of wild speculation on what that could mean which will continue until you know the full story. Here’s the short version: There’s been stuff I’ve been hearing since the premiere (literally the night of the premiere) that hasn’t, shall we say, been on the up and up. I’ve seen the picture and I have it. Surprised it hasn’t been posted publicly yet. The picture itself isn’t all that revealing (just vans in a driveway), but it’s what it represents that brings up questions obviously. A source came to me yesterday morning about something going on. It’s the same source that earlier this season told me something which ended up being true, so a pretty solid source. I just need to confirm it from somewhere else. Once I get it, you’ll know. I know you want more, and you have to have all the gossip 3 seconds after it happens and what not, but that’s not the way it works. Would you rather me possibly misreport it or take the time to find out all the details and tell you once I know? I’m guessing the latter. I’m not going to give a partial story when I don’t have all the details. There are different parts to the story. When I get it confirmed, you’ll know.

Not sure how to read the "stuff .....hasn't been on the up and up..." line..... Does that mean RS' original source is not credible, or that Arie and/or TPTB have been engaged in something shady? I'm leaning towards the latter, but maybe I'm reading it wrong?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 am

I just truly believe that if there was a switch or if Becca broke up with Arie or if something terribly drastic happened, all of Becca’s best friends wouldn’t be following Arie and liking his pictures. no idea And on top of that...I think if RS really did have something major he would absolutely dramatically let everyone know that he did. He didn’t seem too reactive or excited about the situation.

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 am

Arie commenting about him deleting his IG and limiting comments on his IG and all this after he is being said to have been seen with Lauren at her parent's place makes me think that Arie is stressed for a reason and these things may be related given Arie was handling negativity okay before this point...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:46 am

KK4 wrote:oh my....a new soap opera..  "as the rose turns"  giggling

another name suggestion....

The Young & The Roseless laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 am

cantstopl
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 am

@Billysmom
The show/production is shady by definition. LOL So there is nothing new there,IMO.  If there was really something so highly unusual, IMO RS would have come forward with that, other than his NotPeter diatribe. He has not. Nothing.
What is insightful is all RS has is a photo of vans in a driveway. So speculation has gone from zero to 100 over vans in a driveway. 
To me, this is just another piece of a puzzle. Something may come of it and maybe not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:49 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Arie is not happy on instagram. He left a comment to Wolfner, he was thinking of shutting insta down and just going with twitter because at least the negative comments on twitter had humor.

I don’t blame him. I suggested he shut it down. He has a no spelling, poor writing bunch of well, he should shut it down. There’s no value.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie commenting about him deleting his IG and limiting comments on his IG and all this after he is being said to have been seen with Lauren at her parent's place makes me think that Arie is stressed for a reason and these things may be related given Arie was handling negativity okay before this point...
It's been a blood bath on SM since Monday's episode. I think he's had enough for a bit. He has the rest of the week before he has to entertain as the bachelor again next Monday.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 am

Man I honestly Hope this is something big because if it turns out to be nothing I'm going to be angry.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

HaHa!  How about "All My Women"
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:06 am

Stacia620 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

HaHa!  How about "All My Women"

As the Bachelor Churns

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues