SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 pm

So getting close now to the 1st!! I was a little bored so thought I would try work out who the girls arie is kissing in the Twitter promo @star_D posted  Hugesmile

I’m thinking from top left to right- Becca, Tia, then bottom pics Lauren B and maybe Jenna?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 D1f92f10

My sc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Tell me we are not gonna have a great season. Arie just makes me smile. cantstopl

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA4220883

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So getting close now to the 1st!! I was a little bored so thought I would try work out who the girls arie is kissing in the Twitter promo @star_D posted  Hugesmile

I’m thinking from top left to right- Becca, Tia, then bottom pics Lauren B and maybe Jenna?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 D1f92f10

My 
I feel the bottom left looks like Maquel, but I am not good at face laugh out loud
They are featuring lots Becca in promos. And Tia for obvious reasons Interesting

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

littlereddress wrote:Tell me we are not gonna have a great season.  Arie just makes me smile.   cantstopl

LOL I liked how he shut her down by saying I don't have this. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Tell me we are not gonna have a great season.  Arie just makes me smile.   cantstopl

LOL I liked how he shut her down by saying I don't have this. lolol

Also when he muttered under his breath "I like her."

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:27 am

Less than 48hours to go :yes: . I am so excited for Janu-Arie.
In all of his interviews there is something Arie keeps saying that I am hoping is true. It would be very refreshing to have it turn out the way he describes and get another real love story from this franchise again.
One link posted by @LeapofFaith describes it so well....  
"I would love [to get married and have children quickly]," he says of his future, were he to get engaged on the show. "I love to travel, and in an ideal world, I would scoop my fiancee up [and] we would go off to Holland or go travel and just sort of get out of the limelight for a little bit to get some normalcy. But a quick engagement is possible if it's with the right person, for sure." wrote:

Source

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:54 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/12/31/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-premiere/983034001/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

The 36-year-old star of ABC's The Bachelor (Monday, 8 ET/PT) says he “might not have a six-pack, and I have some grey hair, but I feel like I deserve this.” wrote:

Good for Arie.  If a 6 pack is required to the bachelor and his hair makes him too old looking that makes him different and I like it.

"No, I won't be selling products (on Instagram) after this. So that's pretty much a guarantee." wrote:

Thanks Arie. It's a nice change.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:59 pm

For Luyendyk, wisdom also comes fromgood note-taking. “I wrote everything down in a journal, and so I re-read that” before becoming the Bachelor, he says. “I always wanted reassurance" from Emily. "So the women I feel I have a really strong connection with, I’m making sure I’m very present with them and making them feel as comfortable as possible, because this is a high-stress situation.” wrote:

I also like this because IMO he is considering their feelings and needs as well as his own.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:14 pm

I agree

Yep.  He’s a good one, that Arie. I’ve waited sooooooooo long for him to come back.  It’s such  a breath of fresh air.  Hello 2018!  firework wine
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:49 pm

I have noticed the media and public seem to be getting on board with Arie as the lead.

http://www.onecentsworth.com/blog/top-10-reasons-why-arie-is-a-great-choice-for-the-bachelor

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:25 am

littlereddress wrote:I have noticed the media and public seem to be getting on board with Arie as the lead.

http://www.onecentsworth.com/blog/top-10-reasons-why-arie-is-a-great-choice-for-the-bachelor
Fun read!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 pm

College Football playoffs are the opponent tonight. I'm not sure the competition has been tougher on the premiere of TB, although ESPN won't poll in major network ratings.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues