SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by alwaystulips Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Haha! It doesn’t bother me a bit.  I kinda like what they did on SM because it gets RS’s goat.  Happy Holidays Steviepoo!

Can't wait to see Arie in action! Go Dutchman Go!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:05 pm

No doubt Becca is really cheeky, did you all see what she posted after the Ft Myers story? Her cat in bed. IMO she is definitely sm savvy and reads this board. She’s having fun with us. IMO

Hi Becca I am happy for you and Arie! Post all you want and we can match wits! Let the fun begin! handwave

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm

I'd say the contenders for the next bachelorette will be Tia, Chelsea and Lauren B later on in the season, Lauren might become really well liked come finale time, who knows. Its clear there making storylines for certain girls.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 pm

I love Becca so far I won’t lie laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:52 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Haha! It doesn’t bother me a bit.  I kinda like what they did on SM because it gets RS’s goat.  Happy Holidays Steviepoo!

Can't wait to see Arie in action! Go Dutchman Go!
I agree. I don't let this show get under my skin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Diana wrote:I love Becca so far I won’t lie laugh out loud

Yep, me too, so far. I can't wait to see how she got him on his knees on night one - hope it's as funny as Chris and Des.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:53 pm

I kind of think it is neat that Arie and Becca want to spend time together so much and they are willing to go out of their way to see each other even when it isn't a scheduled SHV. This franchise badly needs another love story (The Bachelor side of it anyway) IMO and optimistically I hope we get one this time. That might be something that production is even encouraging now. Who knows, maybe the TPTB will be so open to change that the next Bachelor will be a POC.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:18 pm

suzq wrote:I kind of think it is neat that Arie and Becca want to spend time together so much and they are willing to go out of their way to see each other even when it isn't a scheduled SHV.  This franchise badly needs another love story (The Bachelor side of it anyway) IMO and optimistically I hope we get one this time.  That might be something that production is even encouraging now.  Who knows, maybe the TPTB will be so open to change that the next Bachelor will be a POC.  

Yes. Production makes it unbelievably hard on the couple to really spend time together as a normal couple and be able to shout it from the rooftops they are in love. Especially the Bachelor which is from November until March. Even in a long distance relationship you can tell your friends and spend time doing activities and enjoying the holidays together. And yet they want the couple to succeed while they try to convince the public he picked the other girl so it will be a surprise.

It sounds like Arie said to hell with it, you're worth getting into trouble for, come to Arizona and be with me, I have to see you. Now the cat's out of the bag anyway. Plus his Thanksgiving tweet of "I have a lot to be thankful for." I am ready for that kind of love story.

The Lauren likes are baffling unless he was told to do it TPTB or he felt he had throw people off or whatever. Man, I hope he stops that.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Bravo to Arie and Becca. I hope we get to see their love story. Perhaps the ptb are allowing this to steal from RS's thunder. He truly hasn't had much this season that this board hadn't already sleuthed.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 pm

suzq wrote:I kind of think it is neat that Arie and Becca want to spend time together so much and they are willing to go out of their way to see each other even when it isn't a scheduled SHV.  This franchise badly needs another love story (The Bachelor side of it anyway) IMO and optimistically I hope we get one this time.  That might be something that production is even encouraging now.  Who knows, maybe the TPTB will be so open to change that the next Bachelor will be a POC.  

But there’s a way to have nonscheduled visits and not spoil the damn show. It’s really quite simple actually, several couples have done it.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer it when the lead and their chosen one don’t spoil the show. no idea

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:58 pm

@umngirl....Very good point you made that other couples have done this in the past without spoiling the show yes Can you confirm if Sean advised Arie on how to approach this? My initial thought was that Arie spoke to Sean about how to process the journey especially the waiting period but maybe not...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Pirouette wrote:That’s really disappointing how they spoiled the season themselves.
I liked Arie but both seem really dumb to do that, especially with the likes for Lauren. Don’t feel like rooting for them now.

Remember, Arie is completely new to SM. He also knows nothing about the awesome sleuthing that it provides or the level of talent that resides here. I forgive him. JMO

Idk. Arie's been around the block with this show. People sleuthed a lot back then too (ie: Jef on a boat after the proposal via geo tags). Someone like Rachel I would say is a newb. Arie knows better. JMO.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues