SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:Thanks for another mataura fix! Laura looks so happy!

I still can't get over how matty somehow manages to be gorgeous, sweet and hysterically funny all in one package!!

I too like those about Matty.
He's boyish charm really is something very attractive to me.

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaiX6LKD2bE/?taken-by=familyfeudau

This was so funny to watch laugh out loud ... In the end the boys won and total $30,000 won for the starlight foundation Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1176891977
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:20 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BanuEP_jkff/?taken-by=tonimay

Seriously can Laura and Matty get even cuter! sign heart check out Mattys post to laura he rights "Love this one" and Laura replies with "Love you matthewdavidjohnson" :sprinklehearts i'm just dying these guys are too adorable!

Lauras insta stories have her in Bali atm for work (apologies not sure how to post these) I remember reading an article up thread Matty saying he will be joining Laura in Bali while she is there for work! so i assume he will joining her soon!!!! hopefully we see loving stuff on IG lovetogether
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:02 pm

@BabyGotBach yes, they're so cute, really hope Matty joins Laura in Bali!

@Billysmom I noticed Matty wearing the rings too, so sweet, I wonder if Laura will do a mens range?
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Rikkim wrote:@BabyGotBach yes, they're so cute, really hope Matty joins Laura in Bali!

@Billysmom I noticed Matty wearing the rings too, so sweet, I wonder if Laura will do a mens range?

I love that he still wears the bracelet Laura made for him as well! :cutiepie To me the ring he is wearing looks like a smaller/mens version of the obsidian ring he told laura he liked hers when they first met on the red carpet, so sweet if she made him one? awwww Anyway i have always loved how they support each other in life and work. IMO they really are a perfect match heartandarrow
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:06 am

Matty's arrived in Bali with Laura! beatingheart He's on her Instagram story, I don't think I can link it in here but hopefully we get some loved up holiday snaps from them soon! Hugesmile
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:Matty's arrived in Bali with Laura! beatingheart He's on her Instagram story, I don't think I can link it in here but hopefully we get some loved up holiday sn7aps from them soon! Hugesmile

Yes!!! @Schnitty4lyf I've taken a screenshot of her insta story. Bring on the happy snaps!!
Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Screen13
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs O Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:48 am

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Screen14
Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Screen15
https://www.instagram.com/matthewdavidjohnson/
https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat/
Mrs O
Mrs O

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 am

Love them! Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 3045963862

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 23099110

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba3OZ_igkbB/?taken-by=ladyandacat
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs O Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm

From Laura's Insta stories,Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Screen16https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat/
Mrs O
Mrs O

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm

What a great smile on Laura in that boxing pic...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 pm

I for one am very glad that they are finally posting some videos/Insta stories! IMO they are finally showing that cheeky, playful side of Matty that the girls kept stressing was there, but we didn't really get to see on the show. Specifically referring to Laura's vid where he says 'Now that's what I call a sunset!' (screenshot above posted by @MrsO) and Laura's friend who is also on the trip posted a vid of their accommodation where he jumps into the frame and dances around (screenshot below).
The most disappointing thing about Matty's season for me was that I didn't get to see as much of his personality as I did on the Bachelorette. That is just the nature of the show as he was forced to keep his cards close to his chest, so I'm glad to be seeing it now!
I'm glad for some more natural interactions between them and hope they continue! (And yes I'm just a little obsessed with this couple laugh out loud I just think they're great)

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 10 File_310

Source: https://www.instagram.com/melindaheff/ Instagram story
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+24
Just Looking
IrelandRose
Loulou
LeapofFaith
Emilia23_12