SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 pm

I have finally watched Episode 15. The first thing that stood out to me, is the change in Matty firstly towards Laura, the chemistry wasn't there, and secondly towards Elise, the chemistry was there. IMO there are a number of things that show me personally Matty has fallen for Elise.
When Laura was talking about her feelings, Matty gave a noticeable sigh and to me it wasn't a good nervousness, it was an awkward nervousness. Laura initiated all but one of their kisses and none of them were very passionate IMO. And I thought Matty was more taken with the paragliding than he was with Laura.

IMO it is written all over Matty's face when he looks at Elise how he feels about her. Added to this their easy going, fun, interaction and conversations about 'normal, everyday life' things.

IMO Laura's painting was a constellation prize. Elise is still waiting for her prize, and I believe this is Matty cheerleader

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Storybook wrote:I have finally watched Episode 15. The first thing that stood out to me, is the change in Matty firstly towards Laura, the chemistry wasn't there, and secondly towards Elise, the chemistry was there. IMO there are a number of things that show me personally Matty has fallen for Elise.
When Laura was talking about her feelings, Matty gave a noticeable sigh and to me it wasn't a good nervousness, it was an awkward nervousness. Laura initiated all but one of their kisses and none of them were very passionate IMO. And I thought Matty was more taken with the paragliding than he was with Laura.

IMO it is written all over Matty's face when he looks at Elise how he feels about her. Added to this their easy going, fun, interaction and conversations about 'normal, everyday life' things.

IMO Laura's painting was a constellation prize. Elise is still waiting for her prize, and I believe this is Matty cheerleader

You always write so well and give me such hope for Elise!!

He never talks about everyday life with the others. Just Elise. I found it so cute how he's thought about "coming home from work on a Tuesday night" and Elise would be there for him. Really sweet.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 pm

@BlueJeans Thank you Smiley
I wrote constellation prize but didn't explain why Smiley I got this from a post on FB after Matty and Laura named their star. Matuara (I think that's right) is in the heavens somewhere, probably re-named many times over by now Hugesmile

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Storybook wrote:I have finally watched Episode 15. The first thing that stood out to me, is the change in Matty firstly towards Laura, the chemistry wasn't there, and secondly towards Elise, the chemistry was there. IMO there are a number of things that show me personally Matty has fallen for Elise.

Gosh, you are getting me so excited for the finale tonight and a potential Elise F1! I said I wasn't going to get emotionally invested dammit! duh
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Good luck Matty! I hope he has found his HEA!

I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping up in the threads. The sleuthing as always is outstanding. clapping!

Thanks to all who contributed and thanks to @Allaboutlove who keeps everything organized here.

Enjoy the finale everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 pm

So I am watching last night's episode very closely and as Matty is driving to his date with Laura the bracelet is nowhere to be seen on his arm and then as he gets out and hugs her it's all of a sudden there. weird!!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Elise fans...keep the faith! I believe the dark horse has almost won the race! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm

BlueJeans wrote:

You always write so well and give me such hope for Elise!!

He never talks about everyday life with the others. Just Elise. I found it so cute how he's thought about "coming home from work on a Tuesday night" and Elise would be there for him. Really sweet.

They are perfect together! The Internet will be blowing up tomorrow. cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38 pm

How fitting for Matty to organise a train ride for Elise (and she commented on this!). But what they didn't know is we believers were all in the next carriage cheering them on :Woah-hoo:
Bring on the final 🚋

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 pm

dolcimumma wrote:So I am watching last night's episode very closely and as Matty is driving to his date with Laura the bracelet is nowhere to be seen on his arm and then as he gets out and hugs her it's all of a sudden there. weird!!!

Its there @dolcimumma you can see it at about 3:45, tucked just under his shirt Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 pm

he also looks very nervous waiting to hear what Elise has to say about her feelings by the campfire. Elise all the way baby beatingheart

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 pm

can someone help me out please.....do they usually show the f1 meet the parents  first , then f2 MTP second ?.......and LCD order?? i just want to make note before tonights episode? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo