SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 pm

I fully agree!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Imp Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Storybook wrote:I think *general audience* have been programmed to see lust win on this show and don't know what a love story looks like. But what  I see in this series is a true, old-fashioned love story that doesn't happen in a rush but develops between Matty and Elise. They haven't had the  physical chemistry that in the past would mean the certain winner. IMO Matty and Elise have had an almost nervous start to their relationship. I see their initial connection as comfortable. But  i have loved seeing their feelings grow and develop into something genuine.. And I see a protective side of Matty when he's with Elise. To me they have a true love story.  
I've always said Elise will be F1 and I'm still sticking to this Smiley

That's an appealing thought, but somehow I don't see Matty being the kind of guy to recognize the value of a slowburn over infatuation, despite him harping on about it in interviews. :/

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:51 pm

@Imp. He was pretty in lust with Tara and he let her go

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I've seen a lot of love stories that never end up as F1 stories. Some of those love stories have been the best TV I have ever watched. Not all love stories have a happy ending. They're still love stories to me  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 4256136633

I thought Jake and Vienna were a love story. laugh out loud laugh out loud But, that is when I was new to the boards and sleuthing. I have learned a lot since then! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 17 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Matty wants Laura. He seems almost in awe of her and i think he really likes the artistic/creative side of her--imo. I see a potential Toni May men's line giggling giggling . He wants her and I think he will pick her. IMo
Elise is a sweet gal but maybe too sweet for Matt. She seems to be far more into him than he is into her. Matty strikes me as a guy who likes a little bit of an edge to his gal imo not so much of a wholesome gal.
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:57 pm

I realized while watching the episode that we got like 5 minutes less screen time with Elise date than Lauras... It went by so fast... That cant be a good sign IMO

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 pm

I am perplexed at the people that don't see Matty and Elise's connection. Go back and watch their SD. They were comfortable with each other and having fun. Matty picked her up and tackled her to the ground twice. He wanted to kiss her right then and there, but she pulled back. She even said "I really messed that one up, didn't I?" laugh out loud Poor Elise. console He finally kissed her when they were in the hot tub...twice...and most likely more, but you know, editing. sneakyl I also noticed that the camera blurred the scene while they were kissing at the end of their date. That said, I would say TPTB are doing a very good job at confusing the audience. Looking forward to the finale!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Re Epi 15: 2 little things I noticed-
Matty & Elise's date was not centered around a major activity...it was mostly centered on and catering to them being able to do a lot of talking without distractions  (paragliding/helicopter scenery, etc) which is kinda of an F1 thing (US version, anyway)
Also, Matty spoke more about what HIS future would look like with Elise to Elise. (Maybe he did that with Laura as well and it was edited out.)
I still feel like he is quite taken with Laura but he knows he has more in common with Elise. Will his head or heart win?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Re: the drawing-
It could go either way...something extra special just for his Laura -OR-
a nice consolation prize.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 pm

I just watched theirf3  dates on yt... What to make of matty saying "knowing what I feel for Elise right now, can't help wondering if she feels the same way".... And how he affirms her and says in his itm that as a partner he couldn't ask for anything more... In the us that does seem to be f2 misdirection I think, but with some of the things sleuthers here have found, maybe not?

Interesting metaphor, though, that matty likes to go straight in with roasting his marshmallow, he's not one of those slow rollers, haha....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 pm

So we still have Elise's I love you outstanding? She sounds choked up or nervous when saying it. Will be watching there LCD with eagle eyes and ears to see if she drops it in the date or not. The only other time could be in response to a declaration from Matty during the frc
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo