SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:21 pm

@Sprite what does FB stand for? Thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:50 pm

@mistygracie74 Facebook...oops. That's what you get when you are multitasking. I meant YouTube.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:20 pm

notarose wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss
At the Montreal fundraiser Nick was asked about the odd edit and the many crying girls. His response was that it's typical for emotions to run high at a later point in any season. The questioner attempted to push for details but Nick calmly reiterated the same point. From what has been said recently in media, Nick appears to have been made aware of the concerns of all 3 during filming so although each POV is new to the public, it is essentially old news to Nick. I am assuming he would have known why V was missing epi 7 from after their 1-1 until the RC.
Unfortunate the ghost of season past revisited.  IMO the story is already losing traction and will soon be replaced by other things. A case of short shelf life.
Yes @notarose you raise some good points, as ever. bestbud!
I guess I just got wrapped up in the shock value of this weeks news as a viewer. It is likely all old news to Nick, Vanessa & the other 2. I have no doubt Nick saw all 3 sides quite calmly at the time, he is so great at being balanced & not judgemental either.
Nick has always been a pro at handling sm storms so he will no doubt sail through this one too. However I do wonder what he will say in Vanessas defence, as I would be surprised if he didnt come to some sort of public defence given the issues raised, plus if they are indeed supporting each other even now, then she might confide in him if she is feeling attacked by certain statements. All just me speculating on Nick and his sense of right & protective nature.
I do hope it blows over soon. All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:16 pm

IMO Nick knows/knew about the situations/tensions during filming and quite honestly his choices thereafter showed his ability to not judge and keep an open mind for all involved. Of course the one causing a stink about it now wasn't even present as they were already eliminated. Never fails it seems. His post filming/pre airing statements about not caring about picking the most popular girl but rather the one he felt was best for him further demonstrate this for me. And to this day despite the ultimate outcome Nissa IMO were the obvious and true love connection of the season and Nick has not shown me so far to be a guy who lets petty drama influence his decisions.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:42 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:IMO Nick knows/knew about the situations/tensions during filming and quite honestly his choices thereafter showed his ability to not judge and keep an open mind for all involved. Of course the one causing a stink about it now wasn't even present as they were already eliminated. Never fails it seems. His post filming/pre airing statements about not caring about picking the most popular girl but rather the one he felt was best for him further demonstrate this for me. And to this day despite the ultimate outcome Nissa IMO were the obvious and true love connection of the season and Nick has not shown me so far to be a guy who lets petty drama influence his decisions.

:yes: so true.  Both Bette seasons Nick was on had several scenes where he was in conflict environments so would have learned the various reasons why: some are jealous, some emotionally invested, some seeking camera time, some intent on enough time to be next lead, some substance induced, some possibly having anger issues. Not possible to know for certain , while in that surreal show environment, who is truly governed by which reason. The show process really does require ongoing leaps of faith.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Actress Sally Pressman commented on Nick's IG birthday pic post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZm9YrwDLMA/?taken-by=nickviall

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 14 Image174

:detective  is the "gig" the tv Christmas movie or something new?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks Sprite & NotaRose! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:27 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/914598569948020736
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 14 Image176

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:22 pm

I hope next time, Nick can do lip sync battle!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Sorry, posts have been deleted.

Carry on. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am

I hope there new videos of Nick soon, maybe during his time on Lipsync battle? Thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 pm

nickviallWish prayers were enough. Feel sick for the victims and their families.
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 14 Image177
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwbko-DaPP/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora