SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:58 am

Sprite, sorry, just friends with benefits, laugh out loud!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:25 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Sprite, sorry, just friends with benefits, laugh out loud!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 13 3806527698 No, not even that. Can you imagine what a clinger she would be after? And if he dumped her...she'd probably be boiling bunnies. No, big brother, advice giver is as close as he should ever get with that crazy girl.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:17 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Love to see Nick smile!  beatingheart

@nickviall Football and Friends is all a guy can ask for on his Birthday.
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 13 22069111_756110937918018_7686736294302449664_n
https://www.instagram.com/nickviall
Nick is friends with Martha MacIsaac??? Time to ship him with Emma Stone! laugh out loud (JK ... Kind of Lol)

Well it was sweet that Nick's Runyon Canyon insta story had soundtrack music from La La Land (the part where Emma hums in the film).
Martha and Kyle appear to be a couple. The day after Nick posted his pic about grabbing a beer with a friend, Kyle and Martha went on a many weeks long camping roadtrip to her family home in PEI and the return route included visits with his family. Since Nick's close friend is Kyle Nick and Martha would definitely know each other.  yes
I imagine the reason why Nick ended up at Brie Larson's viewing party when his season was airing (Brie posted vid about it) is via a Martha connection.
Small world.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:45 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Hi AllAboutLove! Thanks also for those great pics! I love that Nick spent his birthday with his close friends, I even would love if Nick & Ashley got together or at least be friends with benefits! Smiley

I can't think of ANY benefits of this arrangement. NONE!
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:Hi AllAboutLove! Thanks also for those great pics! I love that Nick spent his birthday with his close friends, I even would love if Nick & Ashley got together or at least be friends with benefits! Smiley

What?  speechless  Don't even think that. Heaven forbid. You're supposed to be a fan of Nick.  rofl

I know, right??!! YIKES!! I wouldn't wish Ashley I. on my worst enemy. Suspect no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:05 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

What?  speechless  Don't even think that. Heaven forbid. You're supposed to be a fan of Nick.  rofl

I know, right??!! YIKES!! I wouldn't wish Ashley I. on my worst enemy. Suspect no no

Sorry, don't know much about Ashley i, only from what I see of her from Access Hollywood, just glad that she is a loyal supportive friend of Nick's! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Please stop discussing AshleyI Nick's fan thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:43 am

Ben and Rachel's "Lip Sync Battle" is Oct 1st in Burbank so I'm assuming this tweet means Nick and Ben were spotted in LA.
https://mobile.twitter.com/meghadams/status/913973452767449088
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 13 Image173

http://onsetproductions.com/calendar/details.aspx?showID=467
Hope the battle is viewable online. So fun!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 am

mistygracie74 wrote:
flojo031 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Sorry, don't know much about Ashley i, only from what I see of her from Access Hollywood, just glad that she is a loyal supportive friend of Nick's! Smiley
Sorry had to react to this one rofl giggling
@mistygracie74 if you watch a little of BIP from last year you shall see the type if relationship Nick has with Ashley. He's very much a (tolerant) big brother to her.
On another topic, I wonder how Nick is feeling about whats just happened between three of his ladies on SM.
I know I cant talk on it here, but just raising the point of concern for him having to hear this aired right now when I am assuming that he is having a hard time getting through a break up. I feel the timing is terrible, talk about a rollercoaster this year for him.  
But glad to see him looking happy with great close friends and I loved beyond words all he brought to the podcast. Wow, so beyond my hopes, he was so candid and honest as ever.
Also loving his deepening friendship with Ben H, nice to hear them able to relate stories.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:20 am

hi  ukglasgowkiss! Sorry, I wish I had seen Nick on BIP, & when he was both times on The Bachelorette(Wish I can watch full episodes!) I became a fan after seeing him earlier this year on The Bachelor & when he competed on Dancing with the Stars, & he became my fave ever since! I'm glad he's just friends with Ashley! laugh out loud! Also he probably avoiding about whats been said about 3 of his ladies(Danielle, Rachel, Vanessa) I Love Nick's podcast! He was sooo candid, raw, inspirational! Also love his friendship with Ben H. Any chance of videos/pics of Nick & Ben? Thanks!  bestbud!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:48 am

@mistygracie74 You might check out FB. They often have the seasons...although sometimes in parts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:20 am

@ukglasgowkiiss
At the Montreal fundraiser Nick was asked about the odd edit and the many crying girls. His response was that it's typical for emotions to run high at a later point in any season. The questioner attempted to push for details but Nick calmly reiterated the same point. From what has been said recently in media, Nick appears to have been made aware of the concerns of all 3 during filming so although each POV is new to the public, it is essentially old news to Nick. I am assuming he would have known why V was missing epi 7 from after their 1-1 until the RC.
Unfortunate the ghost of season past revisited.  IMO the story is already losing traction and will soon be replaced by other things. A case of short shelf life.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora