SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:09 pm

I would love for Elise to be F1. I can't warm up to Laura. I can't get on board with that type of personality. Reminds me a bit of Courtney Robertson from Ben Flajnik's season (US). "I got the rose!" rofl laugh out loud hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:

All of this!! Can I kiss you for that?! blowkiss
Keep the spirit alive...it`s Elise. IMO

With you.  Can wait to see episode.

I know some of you might think I am a nut case but wait for it kids...wait for it Hugesmile

Do you have insider info? You seem to be pretty positive of the outcome. IMO, the edit points to Laura as F1.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Tried as I might to get into liking this season I couldn't. Checking in to see the outcome only. Wishing Matty and the F1 well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiegal Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Storybook wrote:I thought I wouid add my thoughts for what they are worth, but as the edit of this season goes they are most likely completely off track.
In the past the goodbyes between the lead and the date on HTD's have given away a lot. If Laura's goodbye is true to what I've seen before she is not a certainty to win. Matty asked her twice if she was 100% certain and she couldn't answer him. She put it back on him saying if he couldn't say anything then neither could she. Matty didn't look happy, and for someone who can't hide his happiness around Laura, he couldn't hide his displeasure. He left her accompanied to sad music. He walked off a few metres and in the dark he half turned back. He didn't smile or wave. If there was ever any seed of doubt in Matty's mind IMO, it was planted at that moment.
Elise's goodbye was positive affirmations of her feelings. It seemed to me Matty drew Elise to him and they kissed to upbeat music. Matty left and turned and smiled and waved to Elise.
Yes, it could be the producers causing us to have doubts over Laura and her insecurities and her love for Matty overcomes this. Or it could be Matty has doubts and his feelings for Elise grow.
Elise is in the final 2 and so I believe it's 'not over until the fat lady sings'. And yes, I am stubborn

I agree!

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:42 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:

All of this!! Can I kiss you for that?! blowkiss
Keep the spirit alive...it`s Elise. IMO

I know some of you might think I am a nut case but wait for it kids...wait for it Hugesmile

Girl, you are a nutcase at sleuthing, I can testify to that whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1377737533
Bring on the finale week, I am so ready whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1710264613 whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1176891977

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 pm

mercieme wrote:
natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Girl, you are a nutcase at sleuthing, I can testify to that whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1377737533
Bring on the finale week, I am so ready whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1710264613 whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 1176891977

Haha well you are my partner in crime so you are guilty too Hugesmile bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:57 pm

All I can say is Matty's comments about banging his F1 right after the FRC (and all the other details he gave about them doing the deed/exchanging 'I love you' etc) - can you think of anything as ungentlemanly as that?!

That poor F2. Imagine being Elise or Tara (or even Laura) and thinking 'this guy is so lovely', sure he's in a tough position having to be duplicitous for the TV show, etc, but it is SO EASY not to throw out hurtful statements like that when there is so much on the line emotionally for these women.

Imagine if Georgia said "Lee and I had sex right after Matty went home crying!!! It was great!!!" I'm not a huge fan of her, but that's just respectful human behaviour.

Have some respect, Matty. He doesn't seem to understand the concept too well. Not walking Florence out, like most men would have the decency to do, really drives that fact home.

Last edited by Skeppy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:00 pm

I agree. Matty...zip it. The whole world does not need to know about your sex life.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Skeppy wrote:All I can say is Matty's comments about banging his F1 right after the FRC (and all the other details he gave about them doing the deed/exchanging 'I love you' etc) - can you think of anything as ungentlemanly as that?!

That poor F2. Imagine being Elise or Tara (or even Laura) and thinking 'this guy is so lovely', sure he's in a tough position having to be duplicitous for the TV show, etc, but it is SO EASY not to throw out hurtful statements like that when there is so much on the line emotionally for these women.

Imagine if Georgia said "Lee and I had sex right after Matty went home crying!!! It was great!!!" I'm not a huge fan of her, but that's just respectful human behaviour.

Have some respect, Matty. He doesn't seem to understand the concept too well. Not walking Florence out, like most men would have the decency to do, really drives that fact home.

@Skeppy I am going to defend Matty here. Kyle the network host has asked every single Bachie whether they did the deed with their F1 right after the show because they hadn't done it for 3 months of filming. First I find Kyle very vile and can't believe he is allowed to ask those questions on an early morning radio show.

Tim Robbards, Sam Wood, Richie Strahan have also answered Kyle that they did it. In fact Kyle asked Snez (Sam W's F1) how Sam was in bed and she answered also.

Matty didn't use any derogatory words when he answered Kyle, neither did he actualy say the words being ascribed to him here......what he said was at the finale when his F1 said I love you to him, they went back to the hotel and it was beautiful...and this is no different than what Tim, Sam and Richie have also said in the past...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:01 pm

So I am watching ep14 right now... finally!

Troy? O.M.G...... this guy has a major major issue! Matty did not even stepped inside the house that Troy hated his guts. WTH? ... mmmm..... Tara, you have a major problem with your brother I think. No man will be good enough for you.... like EVERRRRRRRRRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Just rewatched glimpses of the latest episode. One thing that was very telling about Laura's personality is when she was describing her dog "Buster loves me so much, if you ever want to feel adored, get a rescue dog". I thought the reason you would get one is to genuinely care for and help the animal (which I'm absolutely sure she does) but it was just curious the choice of words she used. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Thanks @mercieme for defending Matty, I agree that his comments have been no more disrespectful than other Leads. Georgia said in her ITM after the FRC "Best night of my life" which seemed unempathetic to Matty's heartbreak and in a later interview she was asked something along the lines of "was it awkward having sex with Lee for the first time" and she was like "no we had been holding on so long we just jumped each other's bones" or words to that effect. So those types of comments are pretty much par for the course. I think Matty has been very respectful and empathetic towards all the women he has let go and is doing it in the nicest ways possible. No matter who is F2 (and maybe it will even be Laura) they are always hurt, there is no way around it, but that's what they sign up for and they will get over it. JMO
Did anyone else notice that next Wednesday is the finale, i.e. there is only one more episode, not two?

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala