SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Valancy wrote:Thanks @mercieme for defending Matty, I agree that his comments have been no more disrespectful than other Leads. Georgia said in her ITM after the FRC "Best night of my life" which seemed unempathetic to Matty's heartbreak and in a later interview she was asked something along the lines of "was it awkward having sex with Lee for the first time" and she was like "no we had been holding on so long we just jumped each other's bones" or words to that effect. So those types of comments are pretty much par for the course. I think Matty has been very respectful and empathetic towards all the women he has let go and is doing it in the nicest ways possible. No matter who is F2 (and maybe it will even be Laura) they are always hurt, there is no way around it, but that's what they sign up for and they will get over it. JMO
Did anyone else notice that next Wednesday is the finale, i.e. there is only one more episode, not two?

@Valancy my Foxtel guide shows finale is Thursday night, I think it is just more lazy and sloppy editing by TPTB, and they actually mean finale week.

ITA with what both you and @mercieme have said in defending Matty here, I am not his biggest fan, but he has said nothing different to what any of the most recent leads have said with regards to getting it on immediately after the FRC!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Prods... if you really want to fool us, change the music for the F1 please :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

HEA wrote:Prods... if you really want to fool us, change the music for the F1 please  :thud

I'm sorry was the F1 music played last night? I must of missed it?

I can't believe elise gets the train date next week!!!! hahahaha TOOTTOOT goes the elise train till finale!!! BTW didn't lana have a parasailing date? I still keep thinking Lauras edit is more F2/f3 but i guess we will see........
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 pm

definitely when laura and sister talked together

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:Prods... if you really want to fool us, change the music for the F1 please  :thud

I'm sorry was the F1 music played last night? I must of missed it?

I can't believe elise gets the train date next week!!!! hahahaha TOOTTOOT goes the elise train till finale!!!  BTW didn't lana have a parasailing date?  I still keep thinking Lauras edit is more F2/f3 but i guess we will see........

Lana sure did and yes the F1 music was played when Matty was speaking to Laurassister
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Following on from the F3 dress theory running in the Screencap thread I have another that I have been sitting on for a while but feel it's close enough to now share without drawing attention with the media.

In season 2,3,4 they have shown the final 3 dates in the following order F1,F2 and then F3 and then the final two dates F2 then F1. So it's gone 1,2,3,2,1 in the lead up to the final rose ceremony.

The only difference is season one and that went F3,F2,F1 and then final 2 F1 then F2. So a mirror of the other seasons.

This can't be a coincidence surely?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Sundy wrote:Following on from the F3 dress theory running in the Screencap thread I have another that I have been sitting on for a while but feel it's close enough to now share without drawing attention with the media.

In season 2,3,4 they have shown the final 3 dates in the following order F1,F2 and then F3 and then the final two dates F2 then F1. So it's gone 1,2,3,2,1 in the lead up to the final rose ceremony.

The only difference is season one and that went F3,F2,F1 and then final 2 F1 then F2. So a mirror of the other seasons.

laugh out loud sorry you lost me!!!! dizzy are you talking about htd or next weeks f3 date order??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Ok guys this may have been addressed before but you guys have been sleuthing far longer than I.

I almost feel like Laura's not being able to open up obstacle is heavily played up this season compared to other F1 "obstacles". Alex and Snez had significant ones in that they both had children, but there was never weird tension between them and the leads like there was last night at the end with Matty and Laura. It was such a strange and off putting note to end on. I know in my head Laura is totally F1 but that weird tension almost gave me Olena vibes. It also felt like what this season has done a lot so far in "setting up" for someone to be eliminated the next episode. EG: Elora kiss.

Anna, Sam, Sasha, Lee and Snez never had any of that hammed up drama.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:45 pm

F3 dates. They generally have gone F1s date screened first, then F2s then F3s, then rose ceremony. LCD usually screen F2 first and then F1s date then final rose ceremony. Note this only works for Bacheor not Bachelorette
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Ok guys this may have been addressed before but you guys have been sleuthing far longer than I.

I almost feel like Laura's not being able to open up obstacle is heavily played up this season compared to other F1 "obstacles". Alex and Snez had significant ones in that they both had children, but there was never weird tension between them and the leads like there was last night at the end with Matty and Laura. It was such a strange and off putting note to end on. I know in my head Laura is totally F1 but that weird tension almost gave me Olena vibes. It also felt like what this season has done a lot so far in "setting up" for someone to be eliminated the next episode.  EG: Elora kiss.

Anna, Sam, Sasha, Lee and Snez never had any of that hammed up drama.

You know I am watching right now Matty and Laura saying goodbye after he met her family and it's like a dejavu all over again. It's sooo similar to the struggle Olena had last season. But Olena was more honest with herself than Laura it seems like Laura is keeping to reassure herself that she likes Matty but I am not sure if she really is feeling it. She does not come across like a woman who is falling for a guy. I get that each person reacts different but I mean it's about falling in love and if you really like that guy you are letting your guards down at the point where they are now. But she is too intensive, she overthinks it too much. The same was with Olena she was never all in. And I think Richie was physically also very attracted to Olena and kept pushing her declare her love for him. I see Matty doing the same with Laura. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Sundy wrote:F3 dates. They generally have gone F1s date screened first, then F2s then F3s, then rose ceremony. LCD usually screen F2 first and then F1s date then final rose ceremony. Note this only works for Bacheor not Bachelorette

ahhhhh thanks yes so definitely need to look out for that sequence then. Also @natik mentioned the colour of dresses at F3 rose ceremony and the order they stand and get called out? it was interesting to me that elise was called first at the f4 rose ceremony as i always thought the lead calls out the the f1 first in them...but i could be wrong dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Sundy wrote:Following on from the F3 dress theory running in the Screencap thread I have another that I have been sitting on for a while but feel it's close enough to now share without drawing attention with the media.

That's interesting! Great catch :claphands

@LeapofFaith I don't think the order for the rose ceremony of the F4 is significant. But I can say that in Sam W. season Sarah was called first then Snez. And on Richie 's season it was Nikki first and then Olena.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala