SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Storybook wrote:I thought I wouid add my thoughts for what they are worth, but as the edit of this season goes they are most likely completely off track.
In the past the goodbyes between the lead and the date on HTD's have given away a lot. If Laura's goodbye is true to what I've seen before she is not a certainty to win. Matty asked her twice if she was 100% certain and she couldn't answer him. She put it back on him saying if he couldn't say anything then neither could she. Matty didn't look happy, and for someone who can't hide his happiness around Laura, he couldn't hide his displeasure. He left her accompanied to sad music. He walked off a few metres and in the dark he half turned back. He didn't smile or wave. If there was ever any seed of doubt in Matty's mind IMO, it was planted at that moment.
Elise's goodbye was positive affirmations of her feelings. It seemed to me Matty drew Elise to him and they kissed to upbeat music. Matty left and turned and smiled and waved to Elise.
Yes, it could be the producers causing us to have doubts over Laura and her insecurities and her love for Matty overcomes this. Or it could be Matty has doubts and his feelings for Elise grow.
Elise is in the final 2 and so I believe it's 'not over until the fat lady sings'. And yes, I am stubborn

No rose for you laugh out loud (deal breaker)

Justme

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am

Something that was striking to me in the HTD with Matty and Laura - I'm pretty sure Matty admitted to being in love with Laura when talking to Alisha, without saying he loved her

Matty wrote:"I've been in love before, and you know what that feeling is like and they're the kind of feelings I get with Laura"

I wonder if he was skating on thin ice with TPTB on that comment? And if so, why did they leave that comment in unless they want us to think Matty is in love with Laura? I can't get past that article (cant remember which, sorry!) where one of the executive producers said something along the lines of, the public have asked for a love story, and we've listened.

I know that not all the viewers will see a love story between Laura and Matty, and thats OK, thats why the format of the show works, we all love watching different stories develop. But to me the love story is so obvious it makes me wonder if TPTB are going to pull the rug from under my feet and Laura will be F2. And if they do that, then they truly failed at showing any other real connection on the show IMO.

And just my 2c on Laura, she reminds me of a crab..laugh out loud Confident and strong on the outside, but break past that shell and she is soft and squishy on the inside...aka vulnerable and scared of getting hurt. So the confidence is a way of protecting herself. JMO

toot toot.  :rosiecolored
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am

From an interview with Flo:

Who do you think will win?
Ooo! I’ve got my money on Elise but at the same time Laura is a really good catch. And Tara has strong chemistry with him.

It’s so hard but I think Elise is well suited.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-florence-alexandra-exit-chat-40756

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:09 am

Nice post @SugarAndSpice. Agree. :yes:

I didn't realise there had been an article suggesting producers might have said that, how interesting. Would be great to read if you/someone else can find it. I keep coming back to the rumour that it was going to be hard to hide Matty's choice in the editing process, and if the season pans out the way it appears to be going, that would seem to be true. Still, I'm also waiting for the rug to be pulled out and the choice to not be Laura! But if that's the case it will, like last year's seasons, be a gross injustice to either Tara/Elise.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:09 am

I'm one of the people not feeling the love between Matty and Laura. At least not the love story I like. Matty reminds me of Richie around Laura and we all know what that was based on and how things turned out. Elise says 'I am in love with you' the lady VO. And she has moved to Sydney as Matty discussed with her mum tonight.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:12 am

Enough wrote:From an interview with Flo:

Who do you think will win?
Ooo! I’ve got my money on Elise but at the same time Laura is a really good catch. And Tara has strong chemistry with him.

It’s so hard but I think Elise is well suited.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-florence-alexandra-exit-chat-40756

And yet, in another interview with Now To Love, Flo said this:

"So who does Florence think will be the last girl standing?

“Laura,” she says.

“I said it from the beginning. Laura and I became good friends and I really think she is the right match for him.”

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-florence-alexandra-sophia-not-in-love-matty-40732
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:17 am

Can someone tell me where I can watch these episodes?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:23 pm

phewwwwww THANK YOU everyone for your live comments!! I could not join you :tissuebox

I will try to find a fork laugh out loud
I will make some SC and GIF of course, although sundy i am sure too bestbud!

recap of your comments

tara: family was not welcoming, seen both with kids (matty... is it what you really want?) tara cried at the end (first real emotion from her so far outside her screams?), Matty did not look to care about her, was furious/upset at bro, think she is the one at the end,

elise: great family, mother untrusting, normal family intro, complicity, elise still on guard

laura: hot sexual chemistry, seen both with dog as a couple, sister sceptic, laura trying to say the words without saying the words, promoting her rings, Matty into her saying similar feelings as georgia

for me... tara has the F2 edits, Elise the friend zone but can also be F2, Laura F1

I feel the heartbroken tara coming up....... good for next bachelorette gig (why do I not buy it??)
I feel Elise is way too normal for the franchise
I feel Laura HTD a typical F1 edit

oh well.... I was expecting this

ooooo and also yay me for sleuthing florence at hometown in her jean jacket and the bridge hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Storybook wrote:I thought I wouid add my thoughts for what they are worth, but as the edit of this season goes they are most likely completely off track.
In the past the goodbyes between the lead and the date on HTD's have given away a lot. If Laura's goodbye is true to what I've seen before she is not a certainty to win. Matty asked her twice if she was 100% certain and she couldn't answer him. She put it back on him saying if he couldn't say anything then neither could she. Matty didn't look happy, and for someone who can't hide his happiness around Laura, he couldn't hide his displeasure. He left her accompanied to sad music. He walked off a few metres and in the dark he half turned back. He didn't smile or wave. If there was ever any seed of doubt in Matty's mind IMO, it was planted at that moment.
Elise's goodbye was positive affirmations of her feelings. It seemed to me Matty drew Elise to him and they kissed to upbeat music. Matty left and turned and smiled and waved to Elise.
Yes, it could be the producers causing us to have doubts over Laura and her insecurities and her love for Matty overcomes this. Or it could be Matty has doubts and his feelings for Elise grow.
Elise is in the final 2 and so I believe it's 'not over until the fat lady sings'. And yes, I am stubborn

All of this!! Can I kiss you for that?! blowkiss
Keep the spirit alive...it`s Elise. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Does this season ends anytime soon?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 pm

natik wrote:

With you. Can wait to see episode.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:

With you.  Can wait to see episode.

I know some of you might think I am a nut case but wait for it kids...wait for it Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala