SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:28 am

Bluejay271 wrote:It seems like Nick is in Dallas. I wonder what brings him there?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Because it is such a great city ... I live here and am so jealous that he is in my city and I have no idea where he is. I would love just to stare/stalk him. I did tweet him him places to go. On a serious note I think he is here with one of his business partners. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:09 am

notarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!  thanks for the cap info
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!  thanks for the pic post

I recently listened to Jasmine L (only BetteCA) on a podcast about the new BachCA season.  She was asked about her breakup with former fiancé Kevin - also 5 months after going public. She shared very specific positive qualities about Kevin then simply said that little things in the relationship let them know that they would not make good life partners. IMO that is the case with a lot of breakups and was the point I was trying to make in my overly long post (retrospectively I think verbal diarrhea struck rotfl ).
She has also said that post-breakup she decided to go the "self care" route which IMO is something Nick seems to be doing as well. I mention Jasmine because she reminds me of Nick personality-wise.

As to Vanessa, I think she has a lot of great qualities but prefer to focus on Nick in the Nick thread. Both have loving families and supportive friends so at a future point I imagine they will each find a future that brings them happiness.

-  IMO  -   I remember Jasmine stating that she is planning to move to Toronto in April...but, she has broken up with Kevin before it has even happened...I feel like even though Jasmine loves Kevin...I don't think she wants to leave BC for Toronto...BC is so close to Hollywood...her current stage on her profession shows a lot of opportunities for her to travel across to LA/Hollywood easily anytime she needs to working as a celebrity hairstylist...she has already established a career in BC, moving back to Ontario, the province she has left behind, probably doesn't make sense anymore, it's probably harder for her to start over...thus, she has changed her mind...maybe Jasmine doesn't love Kevin enough to give up her life in BC to move back to Toronto...if Mikhel (her F2) doesn't have a girlfriend or if he breaks up with her girlfriend...maybe there's a chance that they'll end up together again since both of them are in BC, and Jasmine has admitted that she still has soft spot for him...about Nick, I can see Nick feeling the same way on not wanting to stay or move to Canada, he wants to explore LA and see what it will bring to him...currently, he is thriving living in LA, which is a good thing...I'm not sure what Jasmine meant by self-care...does it mean loving yourself before you love others, just wondering...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:41 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:
IMO his likes on quotes are saying more than acceptance. "How can I not be addicted to you, when you make sense of all that hurts, and break me down like no one has ever done before" :broken heart:
And quotes about waiting, and space, and love coming back.. Sounds like someone who has hope IMO.

Also the hat was first seen on his trip back from Montreal after the fundraiser. The one he wore in Mexico was different if I'm correct.

I agree! Also noticed that he did not like any of the quotes on the same IG page about letting go, moving on or loving again after heartbreak :yes:

- IMO - I think Vanessa and Nick probably have gone through big discussions, maybe Vanessa has actually said something that have triggered his past--that have shaken him a little bit...and, Vanessa may have said everything right about him...things that he has been denying for the whole time...those words may have awaken him up from his sleep...now, he is wondering if it is too late or maybe they just need some space...and, he is still hoping for the day when they will be back together again... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:14 am

Skates wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:
IMO his likes on quotes are saying more than acceptance. "How can I not be addicted to you, when you make sense of all that hurts, and break me down like no one has ever done before" :broken heart:
And quotes about waiting, and space, and love coming back.. Sounds like someone who has hope IMO.

Also the hat was first seen on his trip back from Montreal after the fundraiser. The one he wore in Mexico was different if I'm correct.

I agree! Also noticed that he did not like any of the quotes on the same IG page about letting go, moving on or loving again after heartbreak :yes:

-  IMO  -   I think Vanessa and Nick probably have gone through big discussions, maybe Vanessa has actually said something that have triggered his past--that have shaken him a little bit...and, Vanessa may have said everything right about him...things that he has been denying for the whole time...those words may have awaken him up from his sleep...now, he is wondering if it is too late or maybe they just need some space...and, he is still hoping for the day when they will be back together again...   -  JMO  -

I have been wondering this exact same thing

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:35 am

Shot in the dark theory: I think that Nick still wants Vanessa but she has made it clear to him that she wants her space in order to heal and so he's travelling again in order to not feel tempted to see her while she's in LA. I would also imagine that, emotionally speaking, it would be tough for Nick to cope with the idea that the one person that he probably secretly does want to see doesn't want to see him back, and so he took a getaway in order to relieve himself from feeling that extra burden of pain. Now I could obviously be wrong--and I would much prefer it if Nick is in Dallas due to work--but given what little I do know about Nick's mental state at the moment, I don't think it's completely outside of the realm of possibility that he's still too heartbroken to even be in the same city as Vanessa so he left in order to get away and give her the space that she wants. Though I don't know how Vanessa feels about Nick, it does seem like she has reached the acceptance stage of the grieving process and is moving on...and I think Nick might know this which probably only adds to his grief and is perhaps another reason why he felt the need to leave LA during this time. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:22 pm

when I asked a question about it in the Nick fan forum one response was that one of Nick's business partners had posted an IG about visiting family outside/near Dallas. Maybe there is an upcoming conference.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:34 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:when I asked a question about it in the Nick fan forum one response was that one of Nick's business partners had posted an IG about visiting family outside/near Dallas. Maybe there is an upcoming conference.
I agree with you I think Nick is here in Dallas with one of his business partners. I do not think he left LA due to V being in LA . It does not make any sense for Nick to be in Dallas if it wasn't business related. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 pm

whit90 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:when I asked a question about it in the Nick fan forum one response was that one of Nick's business partners had posted an IG about visiting family outside/near Dallas. Maybe there is an upcoming conference.
I agree with you I think Nick is here in Dallas with one of his business partners. I do not think he left LA due to V being in LA . It does not make any sense for Nick to be in Dallas if it wasn't business related. JMO

Yup Dallas would be pretty random if he were trying to flee L.A because Vanessa is there. I would think if he were to travel out of grief/sadness he would go to Chicago or Milwaukee for support/comfort from family and friends. IMO Even if both are still hurting/trying to move on L.A is still a huge city where both can be and still have space.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Well, that makes me feel better. Smiley I knew that Dallas was a little random laugh out loud. Though I stand by everything I said regarding Nick giving Vanessa space and his probable feelings of not wanting to be in LA while she is there, it's nice to think that he's also being productive and keeping busy during this tough time.

Nick still wearing the Bluejays cap, I see...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Why does he keep wearing that hat? He has to know what people are saying/thinking. IMO it's more than "just a hat"

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:02 pm

KayP wrote:Why does he keep wearing that hat?  He has to know what people are saying/thinking.  IMO it's more than "just a hat"

IMO Nick isn't someone who feels like he needs to "burn" or erase all evidence of something to be able to move on. I think he truly does cherish his love and time with Vanessa and doesn't want to pretend it never happened by erasing all evidence of it. There really are no right or wrong ways to handle break ups IMO.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 am

Completely agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't think it means anything more than that. JMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689