SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 am

happydays wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Wait, why are people claiming that Vanessa is texting Nick due to some insta stories that are circulating on the internet? Anything to back this up? I often see here how these assumptions become facts on almost every forum. 

As far as I can see, Vanessa hasn't done anything to suggest that she's in anyway contacting Nick after the break up or how she's throwing her wrath on him. What I do know, is, that his unfollow/follow stuff would be annoying, though. Jmo

It's just people's desire (ngl mine included) to see andi and nick together that has hyped up this vid. There's nothing to it besides nick sitting next to Andi, him smiling (hasn't been seen for a while when he was with vanessa) and andi leaning to see the camera.

Imo people are projecting behind the scenes bachelor gossip about vanessa onto the situation now. No idea where else this idea of Vanessa being a jealous devil has come from.

I'm shipping Nick and Andi hard too. It would be hilarious tbh. But there's absolutely no need to make Vanessa an evil villain in this situation, with made up stuff too. Basically, Vanessa hasn't sent any jealous texts to Nick or anyone else, and is simply living her life and trying to move on. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:25 am

You see how much get family and friends love and support her through sm so I think they would be good enough to tell her not to contact him.

As for Nick, I'd think he's been through enough breakups to know how to get over exes. The ig follow just seems like a 'people looking' thing.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:29 am

happydays wrote:Just saw that Nick's business has closed shop.

Considering it was a terrible idea and business model to begin with I'm not surprised.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:31 am

I'm thinking Vanessa is a grown up woman who'd know well enough not to contact him herself. I don't think she needs her friends and family to keep her phone away from her. Didn't she already unfollow him on insta? 

I'm actually baffled at this 'Vanessa must be texting him after seeing him at this wedding. Vanessa couldn't accept his bff Sharleen who's amazing, Vanessa is throwing her wrath on Nick, who's finally able to breath after dumping that monster' stuff I keep reading here. Nothing, IMO, supports this narrative. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 am

umngirl wrote:
happydays wrote:Just saw that Nick's business has closed shop.

Considering it was a terrible idea and business model to begin with I'm not surprised.

Don't get me started. His business partners supporting this venture really makes me question their smarts.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:57 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm thinking Vanessa is a grown up woman who'd know well enough not to contact him herself. I don't think she needs her friends and family to keep her phone away from her. Didn't she already unfollow him on insta? 

I'm actually baffled at this 'Vanessa must be texting him after seeing him at this wedding. Vanessa couldn't accept his bff Sharleen who's amazing, Vanessa is throwing her wrath on Nick, who's finally able to breath after dumping that monster' stuff I keep reading here. Nothing, IMO, supports this narrative. Jmo
As far as texts, Nick and V have said openly they are each other's support system. They have to communicate in some way for that to happen. Furthermore,  as I've said all day in every single post or at least tried to ...it's not about Sharlene. I made my case for why I think Nick's history with this franchise was one of the sticking points in the break up as time went on. Do I think V can go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye when she's pissed, absolutely. Nick can be a downer which is why I also said I hoped that some of V's great energy rubbed off on him. I'm okay with anyone disagreeing with how I feel but I'm not okay with suggesting I think V is a monster...not at all.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 am

Stacia620 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:He has his main business ventures with his business partners and investments. I've posted about it awhile ago in the fan thread but I don't think Nick will ever talk about those ventures especially since they aren't tied whatsoever to his ever being on this show. These are things I have known for a long time. Not guessing or speculating, but what I know. I can't post specifically about those things but will say it's why I never gave much thought to his other things that are known because they were never the main eggs in his basket from what I know

So do you think he has a steady income coming in from these business ventures and investments?
:yes:  from what I know he is fine. He has the luxury to pursue other stuff (much of which may seem frivolous) and not worry about that. He's also frugal and thus his main investments (not ones that are known) from what I know have nothing to do with a show or fame or any of that as they simply do not rely on any of that stuff. I cannot reveal specifically what these are and cannot reveal any sources per their requirement as I've posted such awhile back. If Nick ever chooses to talk about them then great. But as far as I know, I doubt he ever will. It's kind of frustrating for me that he doesn't as it would make my life a lot easier as someone who has followed him laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:He has his main business ventures with his business partners and investments. I've posted about it awhile ago in the fan thread but I don't think Nick will ever talk about those ventures especially since they aren't tied whatsoever to his ever being on this show. These are things I have known for a long time. Not guessing or speculating, but what I know. I can't post specifically about those things but will say it's why I never gave much thought to his other things that are known because they were never the main eggs in his basket from what I know

So do you think he has a steady income coming in from these business ventures and investments?
:yes:  from what I know he is fine. He has the luxury to pursue other stuff (much of which may seem frivolous) and not worry about that. He's also frugal and thus his main investments (not ones that are known) from what I know have nothing to do with a show or fame or any of that as they simply do not rely on any of that stuff. I cannot reveal specifically what these are and cannot reveal any sources per their requirement as I've posted such awhile back. If Nick ever chooses to talk about them then great. But as far as I know, I doubt he ever will. It's kind of frustrating for me that he doesn't as it would make my life a lot easier as someone who has followed him laugh out loud

Do you think these investments take the majority of his time? I'm asking because I think there's a perception that Nick does nothing but hang out in LA, model and go to parties.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

You know I really haven't given 'The Polished Gent' much thought after he replied in one of his interviews.."I really can't see myself going back to Salesforce". That was well after he unveiled that business. I felt he was feeling positive about the way something was going in his professional endeavors so I decided not to worry about him financially in the here and now.... at least.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm thinking Vanessa is a grown up woman who'd know well enough not to contact him herself. I don't think she needs her friends and family to keep her phone away from her. Didn't she already unfollow him on insta? 

As far as texts, Nick and V have said openly they are each other's support system. They have to communicate in some way for that to happen. Furthermore,  as I've said all day in every single post or at least tried to ...it's not about Sharlene. I made my case for why I think Nick's history with this franchise was one of the sticking points in the break up as time went on. Do I think V can go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye when she's pissed, absolutely. Nick can be a downer which is why I also said I hoped that some of V's great energy rubbed off on him. I'm okay with anyone disagreeing with how I feel but I'm not okay with suggesting I think V is a monster...not at all.

To go from them saying, that they're each other's support system, to suggest that she's texting him re this wedding and some insta videos is stretching and reaching, with nothing to support it.

Reading the past few pages, there's been posts saying that she's thrown her wrath at him, has texted him about being around Andi, etc, I nowhere said you said she's a monster, but that's the overall gest I get from reading the past few pages.

Imo it's unfair to throw around speculation and then treat it as fact, when there's nothing to back it up. Unless Vanessa or nick or someone else reliable says  that she's been texting him furiously, or that she couldn't handle his friendship with Sharleen due to it being tied to his bach past and Andi etc, it's just not right to treat it as a fact. And when this speculation gets repeated again and again without any proof, it does sort of becomes an accepted fact. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Everything posted is an opinion so I'm good with that. Moving on.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my SO invests. It really doesn't take significant time at all as an investor compared to most jobs (especially not regular jobs) and if one has a great portfolio it allows freedom of time for lots of other things. Depending one one's network and know-how one can make substantial gains in investments, including monthly dividends as a salary and live quite well. Nick is a nerdy numbers guy from all I know about him. I think he is someone who would invest wisely where it mattered and then try new things and take risks that he doesn't need to worry about panning out or not. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689