SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 am

Clip 1: Male with backdrop water.. MJ sitting next too a dark haired girl..
Clip 2: blonde female alone with MJ near pool
Clip 3: definitely Elise mum
clip 4: definitely Troy Pavlovic same shirt as in clip 1
Clip 5: def Alisha de graaf Laura sister
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by solaroo Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:32 am

The clip 2 with the blonde woman near the pool sounds like she has an accent similar to Flo IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 am

Just follow that Flo in F4 up - we have a screen cap of her where Matty is approaching and she's holding a Tulip (which Holland is famous for) - and the lead only approaches the girls on the HTDs. I'm pretty sure his outfit matches the pool day too IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 am

Yea that blonde lady has got to be a relative of Flos, Flo has family in Melbourne from what I can see on IG. They have the same accent and look similar.

The whole drama with Elora last week is just preperation for her to leave this week.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:07 am

. I think the whole drama with Elora is part of the twist.

The black and white dress was established as Elise

Who's the only girl left with Dark long hair?

Last edited by between the lines on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:11 am

Theres a facebook post with Florence on May 11 in the Netherlands .According to dates during or just after HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:24 am

@between the lines  do you have a SC or link that fb post? Probs best to discuss this in the F1-F4 thread
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:35 am

Sorry .am I doing something wrong...In all sincerity, I hope I am following the forum rules.Do we need to stick to forum threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:44 am

@between the lines yea just cause it seems to be steering away from the SC, you can share the fb post Here since we're discussing possible F4s
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:49 am

saw it but now trying to find it, She was tagged in it.It was called Emerson's Rooftop bar and club. It was in the netherlands.I will try and keep finding it.

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:51 am

@between the lines Thanks. I posted that on the SM thread the other day. Emerson is a club in Melbourne. She was with a friend that came here from The Netherlands
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:55 am

nevertheless she was out and partying during HTD ....People have mentioned about others been seen out on the social scene after filming finished.She was out there during filming...I think protesting too loudly is making it worse and I think it will spoil the fun for us sleuths as well as the general public interested in the show,just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom