SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:17 am

Storybook wrote:One of the listed activities on the Arabella is 'snorkelling and fish feeding'. IMO this comes close to qualifying as an 'animal activity'. But that's not to say this is the one they will do Smiley

Hahahaha I thought the same thing!! Or didn't Matty mention on the living room something about a date that they swam with sharks affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Storybook wrote:One of the listed activities on the Arabella is 'snorkelling and fish feeding'. IMO this comes close to qualifying as an 'animal activity'. But that's not to say this is the one they will do Smiley

Hahahaha I thought the same thing!! Or didn't Matty mention on the living room something about a date that they swam with sharks affraid

Now that you mention it, I do recall sharks being mentioned scratch

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:48 am

No Matty said he wanted to do that but it was too hard logistically I think but cmiiw...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 am

Great catch! I am all for a foiler so will keep sleuthing until the end. Hopefully we get some new SCs to sleuth for Thailand and F2 soon yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi guys, first time poster, few seasoned thread peeker!
Lol! It's heartwarming to find fellow obsessive truth seekers!

All right! Here's my two cents..
Pls forgive any mistakes or repitions I might make on this my first post, I'm still trying to figure it all out!!
I will start with the latest topic of discussion:
The HTDs!:
I am of the opinion that it might be 5 HTDs.....
Strange yes, but as usual I'm twisting the findings to match my theory..
He has 4 wardrobe and (4 ...or 5 with my theory) setting changes
So in the HTD sneak peek:
Clip 1: IMO Cobies HTD (same shirt as Tara HTD for some reason...? Same HT??) pretty warm setting...
{Ps according to Tara's instagram from BB (before the bach) she just moved a few months ago from nSw to Queensland
elise also lived in Syd and pointed out her house to matty while on the red bus..}

Clip 2: blonde lady near a pool setting... ? Flo HTD? Friend/fam?
Clip 3: Elise HTD mum
Clip 4: famouslyand clearly Tara HTD brother Troy
(I read someone said they thought she only had sisters, but her brother is obvious on FB. Yet strangely in her intro, there is no mention of her bro, jus her settling down like her sisters? Unless it's from her dads side? When I googled her mum Debbie Newsm she was described as a mum of 2...)
Clip 5: Laura HTD? Her sis

I also wanted to ask if anyone had already eliminated Cobie as F1! I'm not a fan either but I have been tracking her SM de a while now (not pre screening, im not so hardcore)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:00 pm

sad lesson 1, I just lost half my post prob cos it was so looooon!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi @Ash Welcomeparty!

Just on the 5 hometowns - the official episode guides states that there are 4 home visits and it's unlikely they will film more as these are pretty expensive to film. As it stands based on the clips you're right we have identified - Elise's mum, Tara's brother and Laura's sister. I agree that the blonde by the pool looks like it might be something with Flo.

On Cobie - I think some she had some social media activity on 9th May - which is outside the timeframe of the final rose ceremony which we suspect was the 19th/20th May.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 pm

@Ash I wonder if clip 2 is Tara's mum because she is Debbie Newcombe famous for being the 'Perfect Match girl' back when i was young. So if they show her face then half the audience immediately know who she is??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

between the lines wrote:Are there 3 or 4 HTD?
They make a big deal of the HTD's with three of the F4. One is deliberately being hidden IMO

There are 4 HTD - i think it's just the edit plus sleuthing makes 3/4 easier for us to identify. Also Flo is foreign so you can't easily tell who will be at her HTD IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 am

The blonde seems too young n posh to be Debbie imho might be a model friend of flos n he is wearing diff clothes plus diff climate, seems colder n the house is diff ~ pool.
Flo can't go yet cos she still has that single date/HTD were she's wearing the black n white dress carrying the tulip - nat flower Netherlands I think
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:38 am

If u guys wer correct abt cobie
Perhaps she doesn't come back from her date ~ wat else could make the girls gasp at the CP.
If elora doesn't hav a HTD hmmm is she eliminated despite Cobies supposed absence?
They have so much chemistry in the papped photos n videos tho!!! N on Ig cobie says in one of the first date pics that it has been great watching mattyj n Eloras journey unfold...
Cobie has also seemed very busy with promos busier than other top girls.. with someone asking when she will be back at work.. and her mum Ms Ig jacebears refers to love being in the air... and friends commenting she should start looking for wedding dresses.. n a very active celebrant following her vv

Re: Elise she was reportedly in adelaide while the show aired maybe... to be out of the public like Nikki went into hiding??? I really don't know what to make of it all. So many angles!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:01 am

I have def seen 4 diff outfit and settings in the sneak peek though
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+47
ideas_ideas
Enough
Rikkim
stoneleigh
bondi_blonde
locoforbach
Sunnyandhappy
Skeppy
everending
aprawn
Billysmom