SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 91 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 83 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Didn't get a hometown...not from Jojo's...not "in love" in quite a while...not Wells but warmer...younger than ..taller than...Penguin Matt question
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Actually the article made a lot of sense. Just like last year when Luke was more worried about his singing career they dropped him like a hot potato. I can see why they didn't want Peter based on his edit, which imo wasn't a clean edit. He was shown being catty, mean, and not willing to play by the bachelor rules. IMO they only probably considered him because he was a fan favorite.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 75 1f49b  leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 75 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Unless Adam is trolling I am going to laugh so hard if he is the Bachelor especially since I said they could cast Adam Junior the doll and still make their show  dizzy laugh out loud

ETA: Kristina congratulating him. Trolling? 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Is Brooks still in a relationship? Haven't seen much of him lately.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Per this tweet just now, RS doesn't know who the bachelor is  cheeky :uptonogood

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm

@Idlemess he is. I follow him on IG - always charming, intelligent, quirky. He lives in SLC, but travels a bunch with his gf, Lauren.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm

@mprssdbyu Yes, Arie is still hawt!

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:42 pm

mysthelma wrote:Actually the article made a lot of sense. Just like last year when Luke was more worried about his singing career they dropped him like a hot potato. I can see why they didn't want Peter based on his edit, which imo wasn't a clean edit. He was shown being catty, mean, and not willing to play by the bachelor rules. IMO they only probably considered him because he was a fan favorite.

If he's a fan favorite, then apparently his edit was viewed pretty favorable by most. If you believe RS, then you have to believe Peter was always their 1st choice, and if he's not named TB, it's likely because he turned it down.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Unless Adam is trolling I am going to laugh so hard if he is the Bachelor especially since I said they could cast Adam Junior the doll and still make their show  dizzy laugh out loud

ETA: Kristina congratulating him. Trolling? 

I just read an article where Adam and Raven were said to be seriously dating.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Didn't get a hometown...not from Jojo's...not "in love" in quite a while...not Wells but warmer...younger than ..taller than...Penguin Matt question

Wait, reading these all put together and thinking about People writer's tweets, is Ben H ruled out?

He didn't get a HTD on Kaitlyn's season because they were set up differently, right?
He's not from Jojo's season.
He's famous for his two ILU's, but it's been a while since he said them.
No idea bout Wells clue.
Younger than Nick.
Taller than CH.
You. Will. Not. Believe. This. - I think a lot of people would fit that description if it were Ben.
Wait....what? - I will most definitely be thinking that about BenH 2.0.

Last edited by allykat on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 pm

allykat wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Didn't get a hometown...not from Jojo's...not "in love" in quite a while...not Wells but warmer...younger than ..taller than...Penguin Matt question

Wait, reading these all put together and thinking about People writer's tweets, is Ben H ruled out?

He didn't get a HTD on Kaitlyn's season because they were set up differently, right?
No idea bout Wells clue.
Younger than Nick.
Taller than CH.
You. Will. Not. Believe. This. - I think a lot of people would fit that description if it were Ben.

But wasn't he "in love" with Lauren up until their breakup?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:49 pm

allykat wrote:

No idea bout Wells clue.
Younger than Nick.
Taller than CH.

IIRC they visited Indiana for a HTD with Ben H.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 91 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 83 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win