SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 91 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 61 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:33 pm

BKay wrote:I may not remember it correctly, but I was thinking Luke said he had signed the contract, but there was language that allowed tptb to back out. Anyone else remember it that way?

I remember Luke reporting it that way. We don't know the details of that actual contract and what was actually signed. I do believe other past cast have said something similar, also. Again, we don't know the wording of those contracts specifically. There maybe another contract that is signed or another signature required prior to the actual deal deal. IDK.
What we know is technically, MF has a lot of time to monkey around if he chooses to ditch the entire TB season and do a Winter games and something else. The normal time slot isn't until after the first of the year 2018. There really isn't a time crunch.
Even for filming TB all they would have to do is simply screw the new lead and have the dates being exotically stateside. It takes out a lot of travel time. You know, like exotic Burbank, more Rodeo Drive dates, Beach Volley ball, Bride competitions. Go away to Mexico, Reno, Las Vegas, San Fran. for example.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

MF needs to cancel himself.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 31 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 31 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Another tweet by MF, this time about Disney making cuts across the board.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Maybe they fired him and he's arrogant enough to think of himself as the Tom Brady of the network laugh out loud I can't imagine them canceling the Bachelor right now. It's one of their most popular shows and still wins the demos every week. Just would be an odd choice IMO when there's other, poorer-performing shows that would go first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:42 pm

If anything, it's that someone wanted more money to be the Bachelor, imo. Seems that's happened before.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:47 pm

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

There ya go. But I don't think TB is it's number one show is it. What about Shondravilles?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Can ABC wait until next year to cancel the show? laugh out loud I want to see the utter clusterfu*k of a season this hypocritical clown would produce. Which inspirational Youtuber did he steal 'You have one life to love' from? laugh out loud 

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Yea no way is the bachelor their number one show

**Edit I looked it up and I think it's DWTS

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Please ABC don't cancel the Bachelor!!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

What makes little sense is The Winter Games was scheduled for Feb 2018.
Was that for Monday nights? If so how does TB fit around that? In addition then they are going to have DWTS jr. So that could be a total of 12 weeks right there on a Monday night schedule.
source
It could be they are not going to have a season of TB? scratch

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Bachelor and the Ette are already renewed for the year, no fear, friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 91 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 61 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win