SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Ha! http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/olivia-caridi-bryan-abasolo-rachel-lindsay-married-pregnant-141031

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Quietbreezes Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Praying for those in the path of the hurricane.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:56 pm

@Rachelsseason This is such a slap in their faces about trouble behind closed doors. RnB stay on the go. Who is able to keep up with them to even know what goes on behind closed doors with them? That online magazine is a rag just like the Enquire used to be back in the day.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 pm

@Quietbreezes I concur wholeheartedly! Do you think they manufactured OC's opinions as well? Also, in hindsight, I should have posted this in the general discussion thread, or not posted it at all.
Live and learn!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Ha! http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/olivia-caridi-bryan-abasolo-rachel-lindsay-married-pregnant-141031

Olivia Caridi Thinks Bryan and Rachel Will Be Next to Announce Their Pregnancy (EXCLUSIVE) When it comes to your Bachelor Nation questions, why not go right to the expert? In an exclusive interview with Life & Style, The Bachelor alum Olivia Caridi "

I think Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo will absolutely walk down the aisle and announce a pregnancy soon. I’m such a fan of her choice from her season, I think she picked the guy that pursued her heart and never backed down and I know that’s what she needs in a man. They are both mature and ready to make a serious commitment to each other," she revealed.

I really feel the same as Olivia, they will totally tie the knot. They are such a compliment to one another. Perfect match! IMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Ha! http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/olivia-caridi-bryan-abasolo-rachel-lindsay-married-pregnant-141031

I really feel the same as Olivia, they will totaly tie the knots.

Olivia Caridi Thinks Bryan and Rachel Will Be Next to Announce Their Pregnancy (EXCLUSIVE)
When it comes to your Bachelor Nation questions, why not go right to the expert? In an exclusive interview with Life & Style, The Bachelor alum Olivia Caridi "

I think Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo will absolutely walk down the aisle and announce a pregnancy soon. I’m such a fan of her choice from her season, I think she picked the guy that pursued her heart and never backed down and I know that’s what she needs in a man. They are both mature and ready to make a serious commitment to each other," she revealed.

Olivia also responded sooo truly to rachel's post about bach nation's friendshps.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:24 pm

When I first read the link before clicking, for two seconds I was like what? Bryan and Rachel got married and are now pregnant? laugh out loud. @Maggenzm thanks for posting the good parts. I like the support she gave them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Bryan said it himself during one of the interviews, paraphrasing , it was hard for him to see what Rachel was going through, all the crying, and being upset, when he was there all the time for her. I don't for one second think Bryan had issues with anyone else. He clearly was there for Rachel, and he's proven how he can focus on what's important. Smiley

I'll take that answer before any tabloid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Totally agree. After OC's comments, the magazine had to add extras to bring down a beautiful story. There is always an unnamed source providing the behind the doors gossip. Just once, I'd like to see those gossipers get slapped with that dang door. hehehe
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm

These tabloids always manufacturing bs with unnamed sources. Olivia is spot on tho these two from everything I have seen will walk down the aisle pretty soon and have all the babies. 

And they have been radio silent hopefully spending quality time together

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Rachel just tweeted about trustedworld.org and her and Bryan helping there yesterday and encouraging people to get involved. Love her focus.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Rachel just tweeted about trustedworld.org and her and Bryan helping there yesterday and encouraging people to get involved. Love her focus.

me too, and this is what she needs to continue to focus on and should be tweetign about, she needs to leave all things bach nation in her dust and when anyone askes her anything say best of luck.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl