SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:24 pm

makeover wrote:@starser Oops, sorry yeah. I'm sure they noticed and someone has notified them already.

Man, I feel bad for Bryan. Since beginning of the show, people just can't leave him be.

this is just sooooo ridiculous, is this all that serious, what did this man really do to anyone, just becasue Rachel picked him?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

@likeashipblown unbelievable! People can be so vile - it's unimaginable. When Bryan created his mum's IG account, he said in that bio to spare her the hate, and spew it on his page. He has always had a sense if what is up.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

http://instagram.com/bryansmami

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:30 pm

People get such a power trip from throwing hate at a stranger. Behind their screens and in the safety of their anonymity. smh.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:32 pm

https://twitter.com/TheRachLindsay/status/901965155013185538

rachel tweets instagram about Bryans page being hacked.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:32 pm

makeover wrote:...

Man, I feel bad for Bryan. Since beginning of the show, people just can't leave him be.

I MEAN. This is really too far. Anyone who thinks this is deserved, cute, appropriate, not totally out of bounds? Worrisome, tbh.

One thing I'll say, though, would not wish any of this on him, her, or them, not even a little bit, but yowza the amount of "us against the world" they've basically lived their entire relationship in? I hope it serves to solidify them and make them stronger and hopefully they'll be so much better and awesome for it. It hasn't been a month and it's been... something, alright. When people keep coming at you and your relationship, it has a funny way of revealing things about a relationship very quickly. I hope for them-- it's nothing but love and solidarity through conflict.

When Bryan created his mum's IG account, he said in that bio to spare her the hate, and spew it on his page. He has always had a sense if what is up. wrote:
The bullying and hate is unreal and he never turned off his comments, blocked it from happening, etc. This just... Yeah, people are truly unwell if this is what they feel they need to do to feel better.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:36 pm

jashfan wrote:https://twitter.com/TheRachLindsay/status/901965155013185538

rachel tweets instagram about Bryans page being hacked.

That's not even his account.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:39 pm

All I can say is.. People can be assholes. The show is over, they should move on with their lives and let Bryan and Rachel do so too.

@GuardianAngel that is Bryan's Twitter handle. But he doesn't really use it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:39 pm

it appears that the post has been deleted.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Did the People Mag/Paypal post get deleted?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Yeah it looks like it's back. The last image is the one he posted from the engagement parties and all the comments from the posts are back as well. I see the link to the merchandise is no longer in his profile. Still sucked because who knows what private information the hacker had time to access before Instagram fixed the situation.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:44 pm

lleyki wrote:Yeah it looks like it's back. The last image is the one he posted from the engagement parties and all the comments from the posts are back as well. I see the link to the merchandise is no longer in his profile. Still sucked because who knows what private information the hacker had time to access before Instagram fixed the situation.

no it looks like th eost was deleted, hopefully everything has been straightened out.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl