SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:14 am

Storybook wrote:
Sundy wrote:I’m wondering if Blake gets SQT after the yatch race tomorrow rather than a single date?  

Blake getting this SQT was discussed as the most likely possibility a few days ago. But he definitely gets a single date as evidenced by the photos of him with farm animals.

There are 2 episodes left before HTDs. Sam has to have a single date as per the pictures and Blake has to have his farm animal date. Blake will also get the SQT after the sailing races next episode. I am guessing that, since the next single date is someone's second date... it has to be Sam's. They probably start with the puppies and then move to the picnic afterwards.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 am

I think you're right @stoneleigh and I think that's why Sophie is so grumpy/emotional in the pics of her date with Sam and why it was apparently wrapped up so fast - it was probably the end of a long day and she was most likely OVER it, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 am

Bobette wrote:I think you're right @stoneleigh and I think that's why Sophie is so grumpy/emotional in the pics of her date with Sam and why it was apparently wrapped up so fast - it was probably the end of a long day and she was most likely OVER it, IMO.

I think he leaves tomorrow night... it could be him that she asks to leave the rose room.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:21 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette reading your posts on Luke on his contestant thread you made good points about Luke not being a fit for Sophie. Perhaps his motivational philosophy was a deal breaker for her.

His SM posts were over the top for someone who didn't make top 4. I'm wondering if he's perhaps the guy she referred to as not being who she thought he was. There has to be some reason why he was dumped so unceremoniously.

Yeah I just can't see her buying his waffle - not her style at all IMO.  I'm wondering if he did something to piss off the producers - he was definitely given a swift exit and there was no follow up on Twitter.  He was only in one GIF all night and almost cut off.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 am

I've got to admit that's one of the bigger shocks in Bachie I've had in a while!! Definitely thought Luke was at least top 4!!! Wowww

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestForTrees Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am

I'll admit to not paying much attention to the pre-season or SM sleuthing too much this season, went purely on SD order, music and quality of chemistry etc on dates. Might put more of a serious sleuther hat on next time :gotcha: . Well done @AllAboutLove for the excellent sleuthing. I'm shocked Luke is out purely from a 'great first date' / lack of many other viable options perspective. For her to have chosen the likes of Sam (eww! and wtf?) or Blake (umm....wtf? and eww!) over Luke stuns me to be honest. And to have had the nice chat on the lawn comforting fanboy Mack who didn't really care about her at all & yet Luke was allowed to just walk out. He deserved a lawn chat surely? Something went down or was revealed to her about Luke behind the scenes maybe. Or maybe he was too reserved in the group date with the childhood objects bit compared to the other blokes and she wasn't into it - needs someone more effusive. Odd thing to judge a guy on (while wearing an animal onesie) if so, given how lovely their SD seemed. So weird, it doesn't make sense at all. I'll get over it, but I'm a bit dirty right now hehehe

Meanwhile, her date with Stu.....based on the date alone, F1 for sure now IMO. I like him I think. My wanting to like him (coz I want to get on board with her probable choice) and my actual liking him are creeping closer. It was a good date. I can't think for the life of me who would make a decent and worthy F2. Seems like Jarrod or Apollo are likely contenders from what I'm reading here. Gosh, clinger v. young magician who doesn't want babies for up to 5 years (according to the puppy article). Really TPTB, these are our choices? They're not actually choices at all.
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 am

Correct me if I'm wrong... but is Stu the first kiss that Sophie has had that she actually touched the guy back?? She has her hand on his face... I know with James she had her arms crossed awkwardly in her lap and I don't think she touched Jarrod.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:22 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - get in here girl. Your SM sleuthing just paid off big time.
Yay!!! I felt like I was crazy half the time with my posts regarding Luke and his SM activity and traveling during filming but glad to see that sleuthing paid off PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 am

Just watching the episode now - Stu talking and kissing at the same time is pretty darn funny. cantstopl  I think I'm warming to him.

Also, when the boys arrive for the onesie party you can see in the background a white van with dark tinted windows. I am almost certain that's the paparazzi shots were taken from inside that van. It's just so Truman Show. PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:42 am

I am watching now...

Stu's date. The music!!! Stu's date had the F1 music Lee got on his FD 

So many VOs by both Stu and Soph and they're basically narrating their love story imo 

It's a bit cute TBH
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

Stu and Soph chatting and they seem to have a ton in common and there's such an ease with them (Soph saying first time she has let her guard down is with Stu)

I was cracking up at how Soph was saying she works/smashes things out for a few months and then the rest of the year off (Stu saying the same). Sounds like they live their lives the same even. That's a huge plus I think. Seeing work/life the same way  PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am watching now...

Stu's date. The music!!! Stu's date had the F1 music Lee got on his FD 

So many VOs by both Stu and Soph and they're basically narrating their love story imo 

It's a bit cute TBH

I slid off the couch and ended up on the floor I laughed so hard. I watched it with my Dad and he was crying with laughter. The couch and kissing part killed us.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA