SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am

Ryan says he likes a girl who looks after herself and not someone who swears. Hahaha. Funny opposite of sophie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am

Woah Ryan is a huge creep.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:24 am

Sundy wrote:Group date. Sophie’s sister is acting as a art analyst. How they didn’t pick the resemblance is beyond me. Ryan came across well. I still can’t forgive the first day though

There was an article in the media saying Ryan was approached to be on the show and offered double pay if he agreed to play the villain. I have a feeling he's not as bad as he's making out. Still not my cup of tea either though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:25 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:26 am

Sophie talking about not wearing make up and getting dolled up reminds me of Luke walking through Westfield saying ‘girls you don’t need all this stuff, just be yourself you are perfect the way you are’. question
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:26 am

offtopic I'm finding Sophie's plaits and buns super cute this episode.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Group date. Sophie’s sister is acting as a art analyst. How they didn’t pick the resemblance is beyond me. Ryan came across well. I still can’t forgive the first day though

There was an article in the media saying Ryan was approached to be on the show and offered double pay if he agreed to play the villain.  I have a feeling he's not as bad as he's making out.  Still not my cup of tea either though.

His sister has been all over SM defending him. Saying something about the hijack of the first night was cut to look like that and it was actually the second night, or something like that
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:29 am

Sundy wrote:Sophie talking about not wearing make up and getting dolled up reminds me of Luke walking through Westfield saying ‘girls you don’t need all this stuff, just be yourself you are perfect the way you are’. question

The way Sophie has been talking about being in love for the first time and nothing compares to this relationship and yada yada yada makes me think it's definitely Luke F1 for the exact reason you describe above - I think Sophie would respond well to that kind of reassurance/encouragement. Me, I'd react quite differently, but Sophie, I can see her lapping it up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

Pete Speaks!!!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

Sophie takes Luke away first at the cocktail party
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:34 am

Oh can Jarrod just go away. I’d actually has as many concerns with her being with him and Ryan to be truthful
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA