SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So basically, with the guys who are left now I have no reason to watch any more. Not sure even Sophie will save the season for me.

Yeah I'm done. Absolutely speechless. Goodluck Soph and your man.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 am

Sophie’s single date tomorrow. My screencap.

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2ef69510
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 am

I couldn’t see Apollo or Sam on the group date promo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:07 am

Sundy wrote:I couldn’t see Apollo or Sam on the group date promo

Inneresting. I posted comparison pics over on the SM thread - it could definitely be Sam's second IMO. Grass & lichen very similar.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 am

joshfan wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:So basically, with the guys who are left now I have no reason to watch any more. Not sure even Sophie will save the season for me.

Yeah I'm done. Absolutely speechless. Goodluck Soph and your man.

Video of Stu & Sophie's date has been posted on the show's FB page and it's carnage in the comments section. Backlash AHOY!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 am

Maybe that's why she bolted to Thailand - knew backlash coming over Luke and Stu

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 am

AEF wrote:Maybe that's why she bolted to Thailand - knew backlash coming over Luke and Stu

BIG mistake having Luke go the same night as Stu's SD IMO. The compare & contrast is not working in Stu's favour.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 am

So who does she ask to leave the ceremony room tomorrow night? Is it Sam or Blake?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:59 am

bondi_blonde wrote:So who does she ask to leave the ceremony room tomorrow night? Is it Sam or Blake?

It can't be Blake because he still has to go on his farm date.

Sam's picnic date was filmed the day after the sailing races... so maybe that is the Puppy one? Because Blake's is the farm one so to have another date in there as well would mean two single dates would have to air in one episode per the episode guide.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:00 am

@Bobette reading your posts on Luke on his contestant thread you made good points about Luke not being a fit for Sophie. Perhaps his motivational philosophy was a deal breaker for her.

His SM posts were over the top for someone who didn't make top 4. I'm wondering if he's perhaps the guy she referred to as not being who she thought he was. There has to be some reason why he was dumped so unceremoniously.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

I’m wondering if Blake gets SQT after the yatch race tomorrow rather than a single date?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am

Sundy wrote:I’m wondering if Blake gets SQT after the yatch race tomorrow rather than a single date?  

Blake getting this SQT was discussed as the most likely possibility a few days ago. But he definitely gets a single date as evidenced by the photos of him with farm animals.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA