SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:05 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette @Enough posting my reply about Sophie and Stu and what she has said about her F1 in F1-F4 thread  yes

It went by so fast and my connection was lagging but does anyone else recall or can rewatch what Sophie said about Stu? If I recall correctly she was saying in ITM something about how Stu can just for HER and how that's something she had hoped for in the guys - that they'd be there for the right reasons basically and so Stu wanted to have a chance to fall in love with her he CHOSE to come on there just for her and that it gives her "hope" (she used the word 'hope') so seemed to me like she was happy he was on the show? 

question

I would assume she knows who he is since they very briefly met before. He has no reason to come on the show except for her. He already has a high profile family, famous friends, loads of money and he doesn't need career opportunities. She's not silly!

I do believe that the Australian public will like Stu. He may be rich but he has the same bogan accent that Sophie has. They are very similar in that way. As for the whole 'never made a bed' thing. What he actually said was "This is the second time I have made a bed in the last 20 years". As he said a few times on Filthy Rich and Famous, he didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was actually too resourceful on his first day as a homeless person and the Psychologist had to take him aside and tell him to do it tougher on the second night. He was very likeable.

If we're getting technical - the quote was "This is the second time I have made a bed in the last 20 years - and the first one was yesterday".  He also made mention several times of how completely different that life was to his usual life so I got the impression he is used to being waited on.  He seemed proud of the fact that he didn't have to do any of that everyday stuff for himself, IMO.

But anyway, Sophie seems happy post-show so I guess she likes her men tall dark and incapable of housework.  Each to their own.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:18 am

@stoneleigh I agree with your post, Stu really does come across very likeable Imo Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4256136633 I am looking forward to finally seeing some sought of a connection form because I haven't felt anything yet with these guys hopefully stu will be the gentleman Sophie has been needing because honestly imo he seems to be the only one that I felt Sophie body language change, they had chemistry and I really liked that he stood up when Sophie approached the group of boys sitting.. seemed a little more respectful and you can tell he is really there for her. Should be interesting to watch.... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 am

The music when Stu arrived was VERY romantic imo. 

Plus the ITMs that Stu had where he is talking about "Soph" and lighting striking and even Sophie how she was talking about Stu it seemed like they were very comfortable already with each other and a definite spark between them imo.

I am not sure if I watched it correctly but I think Sophie kissed Stu on the lips at the cocktail party and was like "ooops". That to me came across like she was uber comfy already with him and liked him! 

I think Stu got a great edit already especially for an intruder so will be interesting to see what happens on the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:20 am

Coming up... Don't touch it Jarrod, it could be pee!  rofl Even their choice of thumbnail is utter GOLD here.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:46 am

heh, the bit in the preview where Stu is like "ok, I made the joke already" is very cute
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 am

Luke has a date card. It’s a single date for jimmy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 am

Arghhhhh. I’m so excited
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:36 am

They are street performing I. Sydney
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 am

Can I get a HECK YEAH.

cheerleader

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:38 am

Heck yeah. What a nice surprise
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:38 am

WHO LET SOPHIE OUT OF THE HOUSE WEARING GOTHIC LIPSTICK.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA