SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette I will post in the betting thread

OK thanks @SugarAndSpice thumbsup

Yup its all in the betting thread @bobette. Odds are changing but Stu is now in F1 - Sportsbet position

Aye Carumba. Then's what's with the creepy "I wish" IG comment... Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2292733854

If Stu is F1 that is sooooooo dodgy. So many people would have already backed Luke if they didn't know an intruder would have a shot at F1. The whole SB/TPTB/DM menage et trois of information/profit exchange is gross and immoral, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Jarrod being left till late to try and make his head explode

cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Bahahaha! Preview for tomorrow night's ep - Jarrods love plant isn't growing, so he think's someone has sabotaged his plant... so he is going to hunt them down... Ok buddy.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:46 pm

They are slowly but surely sticking the knife into Jarrod. Wirh wach episode he is getting more annoying.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Still no extended promo Redfacemad

Tomorrow night they do some lame looking "back to school" game, and at the CP is appears that Sophie's love plant is growing but Jarrod's isn't, and he starts worrying that someone is pissing on it rotfl

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Jarrod needs to drink some of his wine and relax
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Enough wrote:They are slowly but surely sticking the knife into Jarrod. Wirh wach episode he is getting more annoying.

I'm so sad about this, I really liked him to begin with! Going to have to hitch my wagon to Luke and hope that the SM trail is wrong, no matter how nice Stu is I just am not a fan of intruders. Not having intruders was something done right from Matty's season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 pm

RC (Jarrod VO a ton and and camera panning to him as per usual)

Luke called first (given there are intruders this could be telling imo)
Stu called next! (also telling imo)

Bunch of other names that aren't F1 contenders and Jarrod has lost the plot and the plant.

Next episode TPTB have the guys dressed like school boys. These producers are having way too much UnReal TV fun this season laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Enough wrote:They are slowly but surely sticking the knife into Jarrod. Wirh wach episode he is getting more annoying.

I'm so sad about this, I really liked him to begin with! Going to have to hitch my wagon to Luke and hope that the SM trail is wrong, no matter how nice Stu is I just am not a fan of intruders. Not having intruders was something done right from Matty's season.

If Stu is F1 as Sportsbet seems to suggest (and DM are basically insisting) then it's going to be Backlash City IMO. She can't say she wants a normal bloke then choose the millionaire who's never made a bed or done his own washing and expect the audience to like it, can she?

It would tie in with what she said in the promo though - "I just want someone who'd make a good father, and who loves me". Stu does seem like a good Dad, and he's apparently been stalking wanting to date Sophie for a while. Things definitely just got interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:09 pm

So far Stu comes across very decent. But viewers wont be happy if he is F1. Of course it is Sophie's choice. Even before the show was aired, the public was saying the normal blokes wont stand a chance. They just cant afford her lifestyle. So if Sophie picks Stu, it just confirmed the public opinion.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm

@Bobette @Enough posting my reply about Sophie and Stu and what she has said about her F1 in F1-F4 thread  yes

It went by so fast and my connection was lagging but does anyone else recall or can rewatch what Sophie said about Stu? If I recall correctly she was saying in ITM something about how Stu can just for HER and how that's something she had hoped for in the guys - that they'd be there for the right reasons basically and so Stu wanted to have a chance to fall in love with her he CHOSE to come on there just for her and that it gives her "hope" (she used the word 'hope') so seemed to me like she was happy he was on the show? 

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette @Enough posting my reply about Sophie and Stu and what she has said about her F1 in F1-F4 thread  yes

It went by so fast and my connection was lagging but does anyone else recall or can rewatch what Sophie said about Stu? If I recall correctly she was saying in ITM something about how Stu can just for HER and how that's something she had hoped for in the guys - that they'd be there for the right reasons basically and so Stu wanted to have a chance to fall in love with her he CHOSE to come on there just for her and that it gives her "hope" (she used the word 'hope') so seemed to me like she was happy he was on the show? 

question

I would assume she knows who he is since they very briefly met before. He has no reason to come on the show except for her. He already has a high profile family, famous friends, loads of money and he doesn't need career opportunities. She's not silly!

I do believe that the Australian public will like Stu. He may be rich but he has the same bogan accent that Sophie has. They are very similar in that way. As for the whole 'never made a bed' thing. What he actually said was "This is the second time I have made a bed in the last 20 years". As he said a few times on Filthy Rich and Famous, he didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was actually too resourceful on his first day as a homeless person and the Psychologist had to take him aside and tell him to do it tougher on the second night. He was very likeable.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA