SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:32 am

So if Luke is hiding, but potentially F1... could we have a dark horse/slow burn win??

Probs not..but hey lets throw it out there!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 am

Was Stu back on SM the same time Luke was in NZ? Maybe Sophie had a commitment to something else? I did see something between Luke and Sophie tonight (although that gift in the blue bag not being shown is a negative, even Elise's coin was shown) and he was called second. Is it possible there was a break in filming or Luke was in NZ while other hometowns were filmed?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So if Luke is hiding, but potentially F1... could we have a dark horse/slow burn win??

An interesting theory! Sophie does like to do things her own way. Of all the slow burns they could have chosen though...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:So if Luke is hiding, but potentially F1... could we have a dark horse/slow burn win??

Don't get my hopes up please! After Matty/Georgia and Elise/Matty my heart can't take it.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

AEF wrote:Was Stu back on SM the same time Luke was in NZ? Maybe Sophie had a commitment to something else? I did see something between Luke and Sophie tonight (although that gift in the blue bag not being shown is a negative, even Elise's coin was shown) and he was called second. Is it possible there was a break in filming or Luke was in NZ while other hometowns were filmed?

Maybe he had a commitment in nz and the only way producers could sesure him was to give him the time off?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jarrod posted again on his IG of him getting a rose!!!

Laura did the same thing!

Jarrod look so happy tonight at this viewing party!

Either he is drunk on wine or drunk in love  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

To me Jarrod has F1 edit and Luke has F2 edit. They hardly showed Like. That is Matty, Elise all over again IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 am

I don't see Luke being a dark-horse/slow-burn at all, especially if he gets Ep3 SD which is *the* F1 SD. Plus, loads of general public have already said Luke will win per SM so he's frontrunner to the viewers based just on his Bio pic alone. That's a very obvious winner imo when adding in Sportsbet. Nothing slow-burn/dark-horse there at all.

If anyone is going to be dark-horse (winner or not) imo it will be Stu the Intruder :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see Luke being a dark-horse/slow-burn at all, especially if he gets Ep3 SD which is *the* F1 SD. Plus, loads of general public have already said Luke will win per SM so he's frontrunner to the viewers based just on his Bio pic alone. That's a very obvious winner imo when adding in Sportsbet. Nothing slow-burn/dark-horse there at all.

If anyone is going to be dark-horse (winner or not) imo it will be Stu the Intruder :yes:

Then it's odd for them to hide him so much IMO. I don't think I've seen Such a hidden F1 in the first Ep. How sure are we that he got the date and not just SQT?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 am

@ssin0547 aren't sure yet at all about Luke's SD until Ep3 airs. It's only Sportsbet that seems very sure of Luke atm (more of that discussed in the F1-F4 thread and Betting odds threads)

I will have to watch the episode again but I don't recall the Aussie show ever not showing the F1 having a CP chat with the lead... even if brief (Lee's was brief)

Will also have to wait for a Season Preview since there didn't seem to be one yet so as @Sundy posted upthread, they may have the Season Preview at the end of Ep 2 like they did with Richie's season or because they want to hide that intruders are coming

Overall the standouts this episode for me were Apollo, Jarrod, James, and Luke to a lesser degree (more so because I knew to look for him based on sleuthing rather than the episode itself)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm

S3, Ep4.
Thu 28 Sep 7:30pm - 8:40pm

It's time to separate the boys from the men as the bachelors compete in the Real Man Games. Later, at the cocktail party, some of the men open up to Sophie for the first time.
Source

ETA: EP 5 and 6 guides aren't up yet.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:22 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:S3, Ep4.
Thu 28 Sep 7:30pm - 8:40pm

It's time to separate the boys from the men as the bachelors compete in the Real Man Games. Later, at the cocktail party, some of the men open up to Sophie for the first time.
Source

ETA: EP 5 and 6 guides aren't up yet.

Money's on either James or Luke to open up for the first time tonight, if it's Luke that will pave his way for the Ep 3 single date IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA