SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 am

Sundy wrote:Arghhhh. No screencaps. They are going back to the old format. We used to get them episode 2 yeah?

Yeah old format for Richie's season had Season Preview at the end of Ep 2
It may be though that they don't post it due to Stu/Intruder on the show?
Also makes me think they are tying to keep things under wraps a bit. Hopefully they post a Season Preview soon though

The next episode preview looks fun though..
Jarrod there for Sophie while she is freaking out about heights (Awww)
Apollo dressed in his gladiator looking outfit or whatever it is and Soph saying he has a B-cup with muscles laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 am

Honestly I already enjoyed this episode more than Matty's season :yes:

I reckon no matter what it will be better. I think it's because I just prefer the Bachelorette and a bunch of guys fighting for a woman format so much more

Can't wait for the rest of the season cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly I already enjoyed this episode more than Matty's season :yes:

I reckon no matter what it will be better. I think it's because I just prefer the Bachelorette and a bunch of guys fighting for a woman format so much more

ITA @AllAboutLove and I think a lot of it has to do with Sophie too, she's very comfortable with herself, she's self deprecating and she's just being herself, she's not playing the "perfect" part that Matty was trying to play, and that's a lot more enjoyable to watch.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am

I really really enjoyed Sophie but I did not enjoy the guys. To be honest I think casting was really, really poor and they were really scraping the barrel to her suitable guys on the show. There were a few guys I liked (Apollo, Luke, Jarrod, James) but the only one I really liked was Apollo (I'm guessing he is Tara 2.0). The rest seem like major duds IMO. I felt a bit sorry for her.

I hope the disappointments are weeded out early and she finds what she's after.

All JMO.

Comments on SM seem to reflect my thinking.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly I already enjoyed this episode more than Matty's season :yes:

ITA @AllAboutLove and I think a lot of it has to do with Sophie too, she's very comfortable with herself, she's self deprecating and she's just being herself, she's not playing the "perfect" part that Matty was trying to play, and that's a lot more enjoyable to watch.

ITA. I actually think it has MOST to do with Sophie :yes: She is a fantastic lead. I think all the Bette leads have been great and able to lead far better than a lot of the Bach leads (Matty and Richie especially)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 am

Punkee isn't even going to need to heavily edit their videos. They were given raw material tonight. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 am

ssin0547 wrote:I really really enjoyed Sophie but I did not enjoy the guys. To be honest I think casting was really, really poor and they were really scraping the barrel to her suitable guys on the show. There were a few guys I liked (Apollo, Luke, Jarrod, James) but the only one I really liked was Apollo (I'm guessing he is Tara 2.0). The rest seem like major duds IMO. I felt a bit sorry for her.

I hope the disappointments are weeded out early and she finds what she's after.

All JMO.

Comments on SM seem to reflect my thinking.

Agreed! Enjoying Sophie but not the guys! They could have done better for her, its a bit embarrassing really, hopefully they plesently surprise...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 am

Well, Sophie did say she wants a guy who is uglier than her. So maybe that's what they cast for? laugh out loud

I agree that the guys are definitely not as good as last season's (but really that bar was so high so I guess it can't happen twice).

So far though, Sophie has nailed it as a lead and that's what I'd prefer anyway and hopefully there will be some real and genuine connections (even a love story!) and some fun too (the guys usually are more entertaining overall).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:52 am

Who all had their CP chats shown with Sophie? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:56 am

Only Ryan (yuk) and Jarrod I believe? I could be wrong though
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:24 am

Bobette wrote:
aprawn wrote:What's a fork?

cantstopl Sorry, you must have wondered what he heck we were all going on about.  When cooking, you stick a fork in meat to see if it's done.  So if something seems like a done deal or a foregone conclusion, you can say "stick a fork in it".  The implication being - Jarrod's edit is so much like that of an F1, we can almost "stick a fork" in this season's ending already.  yes
W
Omg i know what you mean ! As soon as i saw his entrance i was like ,he's a sweetheart.so i agree with all of you! I fork you! Or spoon.either way wine wine wine

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:25 am

Bobette wrote:ANOTHER Jarrod video on Twitter!  And still NOTHING of Luke!  

Source

Wow!! very very interesting words by Sophie about Jarrod :yes:

Sophie says this about Jarrod: "I've never met anyone like Jarrod before. He's not someone I'd usually go for but I think that's been my problem. He's polite, he's honest, he's genuine. He's a real gentleman. I am so impressed

So basically whatever happens, Jarrod is the genuine guy as predicted. But will Soph choose the genuine guy she never went for before or will she choose what she has been with before? Perhaps this season's storyboard... dun dun dun...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA