SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm

rosepetals wrote:I watched it and must say that I wasn't happy with Arie telling both Becca and Lauren that he loved them. He also told Kendall he was "falling" in love with her knowing he was sending her home. Redfacemad

I too was surprised the ex was Becca's. And yeah thought the same thing, that he was brought on to bring some drama to their relationship. In watching the scene where Arie and the ex have their talk, I didn't see the same kind of panic in Arie's eyes at the thought Becca might leave with the ex that was there when Lauren said she was tempted to leave.

I couldn't put my finger on why I don't see it with Becca until this episode's date...she does most of the talking and seems to be trying a bit too hard.

Also, compare the location of Becca's overnight vs. Lauren's overnight???
I am still trying to figure out the meaning of Caroline's comment at the WTA and am anxious to see how it will play out next week.

It's all so confusing. And even though Ben told Lauren and JoJo he loved them, I knew he was too far gone with Lauren to pick JoJo. And it's no different with Arie and Lauren, imo. And what Caroline said is really strange. It would kind of go along with the switcheroo or quick break-up theories with her " I know what you did" accusation. Who was Caroline chummy with? I don't remember her that much. But I do know in epi 3 when Krystal was getting under their skin, her & Becca were buddying up huddled in the corner of the mansion.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Based on comments and not viewing the episode yet, I'm going to hold the line that we end up with a normal rose ceremony where he picks Lauren, esp. after Becca's ex comes back. OR maybe BOTH women bail on him and he is alone!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:52 am

Do you think Caroline's comment was producer-driven and made to purposefully confound us? I did a quick search through Caroline's instagram (without reading comments because I don't want spoilers) and most of her photos are with Becca. Could she simply be referring to his telling both women that he loved them? Or is there something more complex? Maybe it's how he lets the F2 down that's controversial?

It looks like both Becca and Lauren are wearing FRC gowns...so I don't think he lets one go early.

Also is it true that on Monday there will be the Finale + ATFR and on Tuesday there will be a one hour special? What is up with that? Has there ever been a special after ATFR? Could that point to a change of heart on someone's part?

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 am

Please read the rules for NO SPOILERS. The only information that gets posted is what's been aired.

Post has been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:05 am

Monday March 5th  8pm to 11EST  - 3 hours FRC ATFR

Tuesday March 6 8pm to 10pm EST  - Two hour special

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Monday March 5th  8pm to 11EST  - 3 hours FRC ATFR

Tuesday March 6 8pm to 10pm EST  - Two hour special

Is this 2-hour special on Tuesday pertaining to Arie? If so, then something pretty huge must've went down: a change of heart or switch

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:51 pm

I'll just drop this here: Yeah, I like this love story.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Haven't watched FDs yet, but...

I just can't wrap my head around an ending that doesn't include Lauren.  Maybe it was regular run-of-the-mill  season much like Higgy's and that Arie just chose Lauren? If there was a change of heart then I can see his "head" picking Becca at the end for a few reasons.
1) Guilt-she just lost her father and that was a big focus on the HTD
2) Logic-Becca is more of a sure thing...she's also more confident about her relationship with Arie and maybe thought him and Becca would be better long-term
3) the ex returning for Becca brought out a more primal Arie and he wasn't going to let her go back with him
4) Caroline sticking up for her friend Becca
If a switch occurred, it was from Becca to Lauren. I do not see it going the other way around.
I think he is so far gone with Lauren and doesn't realize it.

The edit supports these theories, imo.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:If a switch occurred, it was from Becca to Lauren. I do not see it going the other way around. I think he is so far gone with Lauren and doesn't realize it.

Completely agree! This is my prediction too.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:02 pm

rosepetals wrote:
agentcurls wrote:If a switch occurred, it was from Becca to Lauren. I do not see it going the other way around. I think he is so far gone with Lauren and doesn't realize it.

Completely agree! This is my prediction too.

I don't think I've heard so many I Love Yous on a FD before! And it wasn't just the amount of times, it was the conviction in their voices, eye contact, body language. It seemed very sincere, imo.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Oh no! He did it with Becca, too. I don't know what to think....except that I did see more emotion from Arie and Lauren during their FD. I saw something deeper. I think Becca is enraptured with falling in bubble love with Arie, where as I think Lauren has fallen in love with the whole person Arie is and hasn't gotten caught in the bubble, if that makes sense?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

Lovelies, sadly, I was accidentally spoiled yesterday when reading an US Magazine article about the Olympians. I clicked the home menu and voila!

Thank you for a really fun season. I'll see you on the other side. bestbud! beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle