SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 am

I think Jen might throw Laura under the bus with the Laura doesn't want kids.. that's what Jen keeps saying in her mag interviews anyway so who knows...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 am

ssin0547 wrote:Well that episode was a bit ho hum. I'm thinking that Matty only had eyes for Laura with the closest possible connection being Flo and Elora. I'm thinking the producers thought that the Aussie public wouldn't back Elora or Flo as they're not Australian so decided to push Elise for F2 knowing she is likeable. This is the Matty/Laura show folks. Everyone else might as well have gone home the first week. JMO.

Re the bold, I disagree, Olena was the most popular based on SM during Richie's season....it's all about relatability and not whether they are Aussie or not IMO. And this season Laura is not the most popular going by SM. It's Lisa with Tara next and Laura and Flo very close in numbers.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:52 am

Preview tomorrow:

Jen tells something to Matty. Seems to be throwing someone under the bus. Matty seems a bit thrown.

But of course, he kept Jen because he has a connection with her (unlike his FIR Michelle). #notapuppet dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I think Jen might throw Laura under the bus with the Laura doesn't want kids.. that's what Jen keeps saying in her mag interviews anyway so who knows...

I think it may be Lisa. Elise and Lisa are quite close, so I can see Elise sticking up for her.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 am

@mercieme

But Olena was Australian, she migrated here when she was younger. I mean to say that Flo and Elora only arrived in Australia recently. I doubt either of them would even have PR.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:55 am

So Jen plans to go exit tomorrow's s episode wth the biggest bang similar to her buddy Leah who threw Simone under the bus laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am

Omg. Elise just IG-ed a plebiscite message. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Img_1651
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:57 am

Why oh why didn't they show Laura crying?? It should have been this cp!!!! And it looks like it was Flo the girl that was comforting her?! WTF is going on with this editing ????!!!!! stupid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:57 am

ssin0547 wrote:@mercieme

But Olena was Australian, she migrated here when she was younger. I mean to say that Flo and Elora only arrived in Australia recently. I doubt either of them would even have PR.

I hear you but both Flo and Elora have great SM followings for not being Aussie so IMO they have public support at least for now, way better than many of the Aussie girls cast on the show....I am just not seeing the relevance of Aussie versus non-Aussie with the public now based on SM is my point but it's all good yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 am

ssin0547 wrote:Well that episode was a bit ho hum. I'm thinking that Matty only had eyes for Laura with the closest possible connection being Flo and Elora. I'm thinking the producers thought that the Aussie public wouldn't back Elora or Flo as they're not Australian so decided to push Elise for F2 knowing she is likeable. This is the Matty/Laura show folks. Everyone else might as well have gone home the first week. JMO.

I don't believe Matty at all when he said he didn't know the first night.

Oh I don't think that is the case at all. I am Australian and relate more to Flo and Elora than I do Leah and Jen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Why oh why didn't they show Laura crying?? It should have been this cp!!!! And it looks like it was Flo the girl that was comforting her?! WTF is going on with this editing ????!!!!! stupid

If they would have showed her crying the viewers might have been softened towards her but they left it out so they obviously don't want that. Again not in favor for Laura being F1. IMO

Last edited by natik on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 am

I was thinking maybe that's the way the producers thought in terms of appealing to the widest group of people. I also love Elora but I just wonder if that is the producers reasoning.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel