SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm not going to comment on Rachel's other family members, because they aren't publicly, outside their appearance on the show, said anything one way or other about Bryan. But Imo Rachel's sister comes across as a douche, IMO, on her own sm. Imo it's just wrong. I feel bad for Rachel, she might not even be aware how her sister really thinks about her. Jmo

Cocoasneeze, once again I totally agree with you. **edit**. She is just plain jealous and nasty and a backstabber to boot because she goes public with her IMO unjustified prejudice against Bryan and in favor of TOG.
**edit **

Constance throws Rachel's choice, her fiance, under the bus. She uses her precious BABY to advertise her support for what exactly? Can she really be stupid enough to think she KNOWS any of the three men they met for a few hours each?  

Constance doesn't have to like or, approve of her choices, Rachel is 32 years old, not 16. What Constance does need to do IMO is mind her business, keep her opinions away from SM and take care of her children. If she doesn't like Bryan for whatever reason, stay away. Tell your little sister anything you want but, don't tell the world because it's not their business. SM is using Constance's words against Rachel and she should not want to be providing them with the gift wrapped tools to hurt her own younger sister.

I've said it before - I'm so disgusted by this chick and so sorry for Rachel that she has this poor excuse for a sister flying around her and Bryan's heads on her costume jewelry broom. IMO Connie is a mean jealous beeotch who is accustomed to being the chosen one and hates with her entire black heart the fact that her younger sister has many hundreds of thousands of people who wish her well and think she's beautiful and great and absolutely love the idea of Brachel and their love and the choice Rachel made for herself of Bryan (including me).
Clearly, it's all just too much for Connie so she has to do passive aggressive BS to gain attention for herself.
Honestly, Rachel needs to ignore her like she doesn't even exist. She's out of control.  JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Since Bryan like Rachel actually has a job that requires licensing to practice.... Bryan and Rachel need to decide on their mutual new home location before Bryan can complete his licensing...same for Rachel if they move to CA or eventually FL.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Meh, Constance liked all the comments on that pic so I wouldn't look too much into it but that's just me.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:05 pm

adf23 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Is Bryan Abasolo™ still employed?

Doesn't seem to be.  I do wonder why he didn't go back to work? Since they came out and said they hadn't settled on a place to live quite yet, it's doubtful he had been studying for another state's licensing exam?   Then again, his name is still on the clinic's website.  Maybe he is on a leave of absence.

According to him, he already has a license to practice in other states, he took care of that years ago.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm not going to comment on Rachel's other family members, because they aren't publicly, outside their appearance on the show, said anything one way or other about Bryan. But Imo Rachel's sister comes across as a douche, IMO, on her own sm. Imo it's just wrong. I feel bad for Rachel, she might not even be aware how her sister really thinks about her. Jmo
I'm sure whatever Constance thinks/feels, Rachel knows. Connie doesn't really strike me as the type to bite her tongue. Jmo.

So Connie is telling Rachel, that she misses her and Peter together? Or that she's liking ig posts about Peter. I highly doubt that. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Seabear wrote:Constance has shown her own poor character IMO. She lacks manners, grace and intelligence IMO. That she continues to shade Bryan and support the guy who made Rachel feel like an insecure mess is truly screwed up. Promoting her views publicly piles on and promotes the hate Rachel has received on SM. I think Constance and her husband are judgemental and rude. IMO Constance has no place deciding who or what is right for Rachel in her relationship, lifestyle choices or future. Constance comes across as jealous, self involved and smugly rude. What a lame sister. IMO

IMO I think Rachel's younger sister is supportive and Rachel's mom and dad should be if they love and trust Rachel and desire happiness. Rachel is a grown woman and she can seek her own path to happiness without Constance and her husband.

Bryan's family have been the stellar family and been nothing but filled with class, grace, kindness, acceptance and love. Such a higher level of manners and respect.

I hope Bryan and Rachel don't choose to stay in Dallas and make it their home.
All JMO

SEABEAR!! Go get her! cantstopl Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 32 1176891977 bestbud! clapping!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:39 pm

I haven't seen what you're talking about but Constance does have the right to her opinion just like we all do. Maybe she has her reasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:49 pm

To be honest though, If my sister (who's normally level headed and a lawyer) were to bring home a guy who already branded himself as a "celebrity" and "reality tv star" before he even met her I wouldn't be all warm and fuzzies about it. That said, it would be done privately.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:....

According to him, he already has a license to practice in other states, he took care of that years ago.

Just a friendly little thing here. I think... Per a couple of the interviews I heard him give-- He got the necessary education and met all of the requirements on the front end-- such that he wouldn't have to go through more schooling and examinations or a rigorous process to be licensed in any state. He still has to get the license and pay the fees to be able to practice in the state they settle on-- but he can easily practice anywhere given that. He explained that in post-show interviews. He's ~only (so far) licensed to practice in three states currently, I think.

Edit, here's one, but not the most in-depth he's gone--via Parade Mag: Source Link: https://parade.com/593057/paulettecohn/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-and-fiance-bryan-abasolo-talk-love-and-marriage/

"“We are very fortunate in that we have flexibility in our careers,” Rachel says. “My firm — Cooper & Scully — has been amazing in allowing me to pursue love and also work remotely for them. I am fortunate they have offices in different states. Bryan can practice anywhere.” Bryan, who is a chiropractor, says he has it covered: “I took all the requirements back in the day to allow me the chance to work in any state I want, so it is pretty much an application for a license and I can start working right away.”" wrote:

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

IMO Constance doesn't have to like Bryan, and she is definitely entitled to her opinion, however what she should do is refrain from doing anything in public that might appear to be shade towards her sisters relationship. I don't know I don't get the feeling Constance and Rachel are super close anyway. I think Rachel is closest with her cousin because according to them they're best friends, and based off appearance she seems to be the most supportive.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

albean99 wrote:I haven't seen what you're talking about but Constance does have the right to her opinion just like we all do. Maybe she has her reasons.

I don't get why she has to voice them on her public sm, though. She has direct access to Rachel and can talk to her. Imo her voicing her opinions through ig likes and liking posts about Peter to random strangers on social media is, IMO, very rude, inconsiderate and tacky. That's my problem. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:56 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:....

Just a friendly little thing here. I think... Per a couple of the interviews I heard him give-- He got the necessary education and met all of the requirements on the front end-- such that he wouldn't have to go through more schooling and examinations or a rigorous process to be licensed in any state. He still has to get the license and pay the fees to be able to practice in the state they settle on-- but he can easily practice anywhere given that. He explained that in post-show interviews. He's ~only (so far) licensed to practice in three states currently, I think.

Edit, here's one, but not the most in-depth he's gone--via Parade Mag: Source Link: https://parade.com/593057/paulettecohn/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-and-fiance-bryan-abasolo-talk-love-and-marriage/

Thankyou for posting this!! really great info and answers a lot of questions. Now to find out whether dallas is just a detour (packing rachel's stuff and picking up copper) or if they've decided to settle there

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh