SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Alanna wrote:So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

Ha! I think the difference is that told Bryan she "in love with him" off-camera. And Peter that she loves him too
on-camera. That was my understanding based on what she's been saying laugh out loud

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Alanna wrote:So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

No, she said she was In Love with Bryan, not ily to him. She said she cared for all final 4 deeply, but Bryan was in a different level. He's the only one she's in love with. I think she's actually pretty consistent with her statement. Only in love with one man.
However, if people want to debate love vs in love vs falling in love.... that's a different story.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Ahh the old "love versus in love" nonsensical and meaningless mumbo jumbo (imo) from Rachel then laugh out loud as long as B buys it, whatevs!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh the old "love versus in love" nonsensical and meaningless mumbo jumbo (imo) from Rachel then laugh out loud as long as B buys it, whatevs!!

Rachel honestly made what was already going to be a hard post show time even harder for herself and Bryan. She's never made less sense laugh out loud

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

I think Rachel has been pretty consistent with her comments, about her relationship with both Bryan and Peter. I think she chose Bryan because he was everything she said she was looking for in a partner, and she didn't chose Peter because he was more of the same. I think there is a huge difference in loving somebody and being in love with someone. Ultimately people are going to believe what they want.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

You know what Bryan should be selling instead of stupid mugs? Confidence . He should find a way to bottle that sh*t up and sell. Cause man, if I were him and had to hear peter's name every damn interview, I would loose my ish
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:18 pm

So the same way she loved Eric, she loved peter but we saw no single tear during that breakup? Just ignore the questions Rolling Eyes
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:19 pm

jalkire wrote:I think Rachel has been pretty consistent with her comments, about her relationship with both Bryan and Peter. I think she chose Bryan because he was everything she said she was looking for in a partner, and she didn't chose Peter because he was more of the same. I think there is a huge difference in loving somebody and being in love with someone. Ultimately people are going to believe what they want.

Essentially. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that people aren't really listening to what Rachel's saying in her post-show interviews and have their minds made up based on the finale episode and nothing will change that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:20 pm

MiaHawk wrote:My opinion about some (including Eric) thinking the finale showed that Bryan was F1 by default:  IMO, If anything, the break up scene with Peter showed me exactly why Rachel chose Bryan over Peter. It wasn't the ring. It wasn't a TV proposal. It was the character and personality of the 2 men. Bryan was solid, definitive, steadfast, trustworthy, honest, able to articulate his feelings and communicate, and treated her with loving acceptance, flaws and all. Peter was none of those things for Rachel. The break up scene was messy, but the most important part of the break up was that it was a break up. Rachel sent Peter home and chose Bryan. There is nothing default about Rachel weighing the factors of 2 men and coming to a conclusion on which with the best man for herself. IMO.

As far as family support on SM goes, I do believe that Rachel's family is very reserved and private. If her judge father would not appear on TV (both seasons), I see nothing odd about no SM posts from her mother and father. If the sisters want to keep their own SM private, I can see them not posting "Congrats" there, too. I don't think SM is a good gauge of her family's support and enthusiasm for Bryan. If people judge me and my level of support or enthusiasm for things based on my SM participation, they would deem me an anti-social recluse. Some just don't like to broadcast our personal business for all the world to see. JMO.

You are right, she went to break up and send Peter home, not that Peter broke up with her and left. Which means she was choosing Bryan. Default means she didn't have a choice but clearly she had a choice, which she made. So it looks clear to me there was a legitimate winner.

New post by Alanna Today at 5:53 pm

So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

When did she say it? How did she say it? She said it after his fake "I love you" and her "I love you too" was fake and dry...no feeling at all. I guess you can say right up there with the Dean "Im falling in love with you".
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:28 pm

FashionLover wrote: So the same way she loved Eric, she loved peter but we saw no single tear during that breakup? Just ignore the questions Rolling Eyes

The same way she cried over Matt and gave him that kiss...wow what a kiss, I was shocked.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:36 pm

pbmax wrote:
FashionLover wrote: So the same way she loved Eric, she loved peter but we saw no single tear during that breakup? Just ignore the questions Rolling Eyes

The same way she cried over Matt and gave him that kiss...wow what a kiss, I was shocked.

Yeah.. The way she used to makeout with guys while eliminating them was super funny IMO. laugh out loud I think like she said in an interview, she just has a hard time with saying goodbye and it just comes out all wrong. I also agree her saying she was falling in love with Dean after eliminating him was cringe worthy fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 68 1f601. I guess it's a good thing that Bryan seems to be mature about the show and empathetic towards her position IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ahh the old "love versus in love" nonsensical and meaningless mumbo jumbo (imo) from Rachel then laugh out loud as long as B buys it, whatevs!!

Rachel honestly made what was already going to be a hard post show time even harder for herself and Bryan. She's never made less sense laugh out loud
Which doesn't really matter, because regardless what she does (with Bryan) she will be criticized.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo