SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 am

ElonM wrote:The Bachelorette Season-Finale Recap: Win by Default
http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-bachelorette-season-13-finale-recap.html
“IT’S SO PRETTY! GIVE IT TO ME! IT’S SO PRETTY!”
Did she ever say yes?

laugh out loud Right? Worst show proposal ever, imho.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:11 am

ElonM wrote:The Bachelorette Season-Finale Recap: Win by Default
http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-bachelorette-season-13-finale-recap.html
“IT’S SO PRETTY! GIVE IT TO ME! IT’S SO PRETTY!”
Did she ever say yes?

The things he said to her infuriates me. Crying like a baby and accusing of being attacked like a 3 yr old. I need to stop seeing it in print.

“Then go find someone who will give you a mediocre life.”

He also wants her to tell him that he’s the man she’s going to spend her life with and she’s literally not allowed to answer that. I guarantee you if she told him he was the one, he would have proposed. He didn’t want to take it slow. He wanted his sure thing. Just as much as she wanted hers. He didn’t need “time” or “space to think.” He wanted control. He can’t make the case for why he should stay other than “It’ll be worth it.” When she says, “I can’t do tomorrow if you just want to be my boyfriend,” he just tells her, “I wish you nothing but the very best.”

I MEAN. So, Bryan wins by default? Peter pulls the ultimate ain’t-poop move and tells her, “We’re both going to regret this decision.” She didn’t decide, Peter. YOU DID. You decided not to play by the rules. You wanna stay with her after Rioja? You propose. You don’t appear noble or honorable for torturing her for weeks and dragging your feet about this relationship because “you just can’t bring yourself” to propose. Get over yourself, Peter. You went to a puppy pool party. You were having fun until it came time for Rachel to assert what she wanted.

Haven’t we all been with this dude?

Peter comes out to talk to Host Chris and Rachel in our timeline and he doesn’t have an answer for himself or his behavior and then he accuses her of “attacking him.” Calling you out on your behavior isn’t being attacked and I’m not interested in the whole “angry black woman she attacked me” dog whistle here. Rachel tells him she doesn’t think he’s cut out for this whole process. You can take your azz home and don’t be looking for Bachelor status.He also claims he left her eyelashes on the floor for two days. BITCH. I CANNOT. He said he tried to reach out to her and he wasn’t allowed to. Haven’t we all gotten this text? I had a guy call me after we broke up and tell me he really missed “my lifestyle” and “my friends” and wanted to start “hanging out,” but not be my boyfriend.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:12 am

@allykat I respect your opinion. I just disagree. I thought he was defending the woman he loves who was hurt. But everybody sees things through the filter of their own life experience, so it is hard to know what the truth really is. When feelings are involved definitives are not possible IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 am

I have a new appreciation for JoJo. And Des, too. This show has a bad habit of picking female leads that just get so bitter and hung up on their F2 and cannot find an ounce of grace or sympathy in them. Despite the fact that they are usually preceded by male leads that are kind and gracious towards their own opportunity. I appreciate JoJo for being a kind person. What a concept. Rachel is following in that Andi and Kaitlyn archetype. Yuck. Peter, Peter, Peter... the more she shades, the less I care for her, and the less I believe in her and Bryan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 am

He was defending the way Rachel was being treated by a wishy washy F2 as opposed to him who was all in and ready to commit for this woman he fell in love with.

Just like me, SMH at Rachel for falling into Peter's controlling ways when he basically was telling her all season, sorry, I can't bend.

ETA: I'm glad they are choosing their words wisely and making a point. St Peter had his fun all season long with that like button. Somehow according to SM fans, it's better to initiate more hate towards the F1 rather than support the couple and mean it when you say you wish her the best.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 am

sosleepy wrote:I have a new appreciation for JoJo. And Des, to. This show has a bad habit of picking female leads that just get so bitter and hung up on their F2 and cannot find an ounce of grace or sympathy in them. Despite the fact that they are usually preceded by male leads that are kind and gracious towards their own opportunity. I appreciate JoJo for being a kind person. What a concept. Rachel is following in that Andi Andi and Kaitlyn archetype. Yuck. Peter, Peter, Peter... the more she shades, the less I care for her, and the less I believe in her and Bryan.
To defend rachel a bit- I don't think Jo cared at all about Robby or what he was doing or who he even was, she literally needed a warm body to take to f2 because she was all in on someone else very early. Rachel and Peter actually had something there imo so of course there are more feelings and drama there imo. However, Bryan is totally the type she should be with imo and hopefully she knows that now and they make this thing work.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have a new appreciation for JoJo. And Des, to. This show has a bad habit of picking female leads that just get so bitter and hung up on their F2 and cannot find an ounce of grace or sympathy in them. Despite the fact that they are usually preceded by male leads that are kind and gracious towards their own opportunity. I appreciate JoJo for being a kind person. What a concept. Rachel is following in that Andi Andi and Kaitlyn archetype. Yuck. Peter, Peter, Peter... the more she shades, the less I care for her, and the less I believe in her and Bryan.
To defend rachel a bit- I don't think Jo cared at all about Robby or what he was doing or who he even was, she literally needed a warm body to take to f2 because she was all in on someone else very early. Rachel and Peter actually had something there imo so of course there are more feelings and drama there imo. However, Bryan is totally the type she should be with imo and hopefully she knows that now and they make this thing work.

I love this post. I wish Rachel could have been as sweet at JoJo, but that just isn't her. I do appreciate sweet JoJo more after last night. JMO. I like Des now, but she threw plenty of shade at Brooks at her AFTR. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 am

Alanna wrote:

Alright. Fair. But JoJo had something real with Ben, and she still managed to be class in that situation. Rachel, arguably, had something with Nick... and she shaded to the extreme there too, even though Nick took the high road with her. I think that's just who Rachel is... a mean girl. And JoJo is not. There is just a fundamental difference in personalities here. My guess is JoJo (or Des) or any kind human in this situation would just let it go. But Big Rach just can't cause she has to be on top. Omg. I'm waxing poetic about Jo! laugh out loud I better sit down. I'm telling you, new appreciation for her and how she handled things. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:23 am

Murakamee wrote:Last night was so ugly and I got so upset.

Before going to bed, I made the mistake of scrolling through the comments posted to Rachel's most recent Instagram photo and came across something I wrote word for word in the FRC thread on this forum. I couldn't believe it and thought maybe I was seeing things or the wine had gone to my head. I took a screenshot with my phone (see below). I would have laughed it off that someone would be so ridiculous to copy my comment and use it as their own - if the second half of the comment wasn't abrasive and abusive. The second half of the comment was written totally different than the first half. It makes me feel icky that someone would copy what I wrote and use it to troll someone's SM to be abusive. I have never had that happen before (that I know of). I didn't know people plagiarized forum posts! Has this ever happened to anyone from here before? Strange.

Please pardon the language, I tried to black out the vulgarity.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 35 0010

Some people are just so ugly! Some of the things they were leaving on Rachel's SM reached another level of vile, and all over a reality television show. Peter's not my favorite person (which is obvious from my posts here), but I would never troll his or anyone's account SM accounts to be abusive.

In my experience, it's always important to keep in mind what one puts down in writing and rethink before the send button is hit. It not only reflects one's character but chances are that it will bite you in the butt down the road. Once it's on paper it's hard to erase.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 am

Also... so once again I'm not a Peter fan. I'm total and complete meh on him and heard some local shade on him early that made me cool.

That being said, a sociopath? Come on. No. That's extreme. I don't see the big deal for being cool on the idea of an engagement from this show. I thought he was being real. We say every season how silly the engagement is and we'd prefer people be real and just date. Which is what Peter wanted. Plus he was broadcasting from early on he just wasn't that into her. And she kept dragging him on and on. That's on her. I don't see any huge crime he committed here. He didn't love the girl enough to go through a charade of an engagement, although he was willing to date or whatever. And that's real. And maybe he liked the idea of getting The Bachelor opportunity. Big whoop. I'm guessing MOST of these people think that would be cool and preferable to f1. That's the real winner, every season.

So basically, not a Peter fan. But I don't understand the hate either. I really don't.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Alright. Fair. But JoJo had something real with Ben, and she still managed to be class in that situation. Rachel, arguably, had something with Nick... and she shaded to the extreme there too, even though Nick took the high road with her. I think that's just who Rachel is... a mean girl. And JoJo is not.  There is just a fundamental difference in personalities here. My guess is JoJo (or Des) or any kind human in this situation would just let it go. But Big Rach just can't cause she has to be on top. Omg. I'm waxing poetic about Jo! laugh out loud I better sit down. I'm telling you, new appreciation for her and how she handled things. laugh out loud  
Wait till you're waxing poetic about Baddy!! That's when you know it's all over for you laugh out loud Resistance is futile!!

But I agree overall, rachel is a mean girl and that's who she is and Bryan likes it and calls it sassiness. Whatevs, if they're happy, that's all that matters. No one is all good or all bad and rachel is certainly no exception.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

Aww I feel like nobody is cutting Rachel any slack, I just feel so bad for her and Bryan

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo