SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:49 am

Rachel is just as egotistic, imo.
She needs to have the final say on everything and she made sure everyone knows that she is in control of everything, including saying no to Peter even he said he would propose.

Whatever, Rachel. If you are madly in love with your F1, I don't think you would rush to deny everything and shill. laugh out loud laugh out loud
I never once thought there would have another mean girl diva lead worse than Andi, but thanks to Rachel. IMO, she has been given too many passes because she is the first black lead, people kind of idolizing her, imo. But all I see since last season, she is as self absorbed as one can be.

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 am

My goodness! How do people expect Rachel to be composed and not be defensive of her relationship when someone like Eric goes ahead and says stuff like this:

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-eric-bigger-rachel-lindsay-made-wrong-choice-bryan-abasolo/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

If Bryan was truly "your guy", this is just stupid to say out loud. It is okay for other people to give their "honest" opinions but when Rachel does the same to defend herself and relationship she is deemed a mean girl. SMH
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am

Eric, seriously? You trust an editing more than what you were seeing firsthand during the show?
This is so weird to me.
Anyway....
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have a new appreciation for JoJo. And Des, to. This show has a bad habit of picking female leads that just get so bitter and hung up on their F2 and cannot find an ounce of grace or sympathy in them. Despite the fact that they are usually preceded by male leads that are kind and gracious towards their own opportunity. I appreciate JoJo for being a kind person. What a concept. Rachel is following in that Andi Andi and Kaitlyn archetype. Yuck. Peter, Peter, Peter... the more she shades, the less I care for her, and the less I believe in her and Bryan.
To defend rachel a bit- I don't think Jo cared at all about Robby or what he was doing or who he even was, she literally needed a warm body to take to f2 because she was all in on someone else very early. Rachel and Peter actually had something there imo so of course there are more feelings and drama there imo. However, Bryan is totally the type she should be with imo and hopefully she knows that now and they make this thing work.

It may have helped that as far as I remember Robby didn't shade Jordan all season. Peter chose to do so with Bryan and it made Rachel defensive. Could she take the high road? Sure. But with all the Peter love as if he is ready for sainthood, I'm sure she was frustrated and insulted that he never missed an opportunity to like a shady post about her fiance, and by extension to insult her ability to choose who she wanted to be with. (btw, SM can be so dumb. These folks are in their 30s. Really? Liking shady posts about someone? Come on now.)

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:59 am

I don't understand why Rachel bothers this much about what Peter has been doing POST filming. I thought she must be busy being in love and shilling? Yet, she almost take all opportunities she can to deny Peter, it's still about Peter, IMO.

Rachel is being Rachel, imo, all about her, all should be under her control.
None of the guys of her season can be loved by viewers, it has to be about her her her. No one can have any negative thoughts about her and her choice. When things not working in her favour, she got mad and bitter and always tries so hard to make people think her way. She wants everything her way, imo.

ETA: for the record, I'm not even a fan of any guy this season. If I were Rachel, I would just sit there and be as happy as I can and let Peter's true color reveals. But I think Rachel just hated the fact that 1. Peter didn't fall for her, 2. Her F1 is not fan favorite, and she feels the need to take back the spotlight. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 am

But Peter is also Eric's friend and he was being praised for keeping things 100 a few days ago when he had a different POV. Eric has done nothing but give his unfiltered views all season long. I personally find it refreshing, even when it wasn't in line with what I was seeing.

I also think he's been considerate to all 3 in varying degrees. Probably the only person between Rachel and the f3 who's done that at all.

@peggy0221 It does feel like she's trying to control the post show narrative and it's a futile attempt while simultaneously helping Peter. Don't tell me what I watched or how I should feel about it! laugh out loud

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:17 am

sdmom wrote:I don't think these interviews  are posted? 2 from Peter 1 Rachel

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-with-rachel-lindsay-i-had-bite-my-tongue-i-didnt-feel-welcome-22514m.php

What does this part remind me of Josh's "we don't associate with that kind of people?

'Reality TV World: It seemed as if you didn't really like Bryan on the show, that you weren't his biggest fan. Could you elaborate on why? Did Bryan ever say anything in particular that rubbed you the wrong way or did you paint him in a certain light because of his background, just being from Miami, and such?

Peter Kraus: The relationship I had with Bryan was never one of friendship, you know, we never really talked directly to each other. But I watched how he interacted with other guys when we had our group chats amongst the guys. He just wasn't the kind of guy I would hang out with. ""

Reminds me more of what Rachel allegedly told Vanessa when she approached her. What goes around comes around. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 am

appiah01 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have a new appreciation for JoJo. And Des, to. This show has a bad habit of picking female leads that just get so bitter and hung up on their F2 and cannot find an ounce of grace or sympathy in them. Despite the fact that they are usually preceded by male leads that are kind and gracious towards their own opportunity. I appreciate JoJo for being a kind person. What a concept. Rachel is following in that Andi Andi and Kaitlyn archetype. Yuck. Peter, Peter, Peter... the more she shades, the less I care for her, and the less I believe in her and Bryan.
To defend rachel a bit- I don't think Jo cared at all about Robby or what he was doing or who he even was, she literally needed a warm body to take to f2 because she was all in on someone else very early. Rachel and Peter actually had something there imo so of course there are more feelings and drama there imo. However, Bryan is totally the type she should be with imo and hopefully she knows that now and they make this thing work.

It may have helped that as far as I remember Robby didn't shade Jordan all season. Peter chose to do so with Bryan and it made Rachel defensive. Could she take the high road? Sure. But with all the Peter love as if he is ready for sainthood, I'm sure she was frustrated and insulted that he never missed an opportunity to like a shady post about her fiance, and by extension to insult her ability to choose who she wanted to be with. (btw, SM can be so dumb. These folks are in their 30s. Really? Liking shady posts about someone? Come on now.)

Robby might not have shaded Jordan during the show, but there were some questionable post show interviews, including one where Robby hinted he had sex with JoJo in the fantasy suite. Luke sure as heck shaded Jordan in several post show interviews, one where he stated JoJo only picked Jordan because she wanted Super Bowl tickets. JoJo got flooded with hate about not picking Luke, but picking Jordan instead. She also got flooded with a ton of racist remarks due to her mother's heritage.

JoJo might not have felt as strong for Robby as Rachel did for Peter, but JoJo took a beating during her season and she didn't utter a negative word in Robby or Luke's direction and never at fans either.

I like Rachel and I find it unfortunate that she's taken this route. There have been past leads that got it bad, but kept it classy.  All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 am

@Ash2214, not fair to compare a mere mortal to Jo laugh out loud I'm kidding! But she really is the standard for behavior imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 am

Seabear wrote:I just listened to Robert Mills on the podcast he does with Julia Cunningham. I expected bashing or shade from him but none came.
He really likes Rachel and thinks she was a great Lead. He believes she plans to practice Law in CA. He said he has seen Rachel several times since filming ended and she is truly happy and in love  According to Millsy actually one of the happiest Leads post show in a long time. She and Bryan are a good match and in Love.  
He said he feels bad about the negativity being thrown at Rachel and Bryan since the finale last night AND said Please Bachelor Nation stop the negativity.
Julia C is a big Peter fan and Robert said Peter was just not into Rachel being the right one for HIM. AND that Rachel was very into Bryan and leaning toward him by Geneva. I am paraphrasing but this is the jest of his thoughts.Smiley
This confirms for me what Millsy said about Rachel being in love already by HTDs and sleuthing that it was Bryan :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 am

Have the F4-F2 always thrown this much shade at the F1 and the post-show couple (before last season)? Serious question. I've watched forever, and I can't remember a season before Nick's that had so much back biting against the final couple after the fact. Am I just revising history?

I feel bad for Rachel because karma is a b!tch and it sucks to learn that lesson.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am

After reading pages this morning and doing my usual catch-up, all I can say is my usual:
And this is why the next lead has to think long and hard before accepting that role.
TPTB will take your strengths as the cast the season before and make them them your weaknesses to follow as the lead.
Time after time this comes true.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo