SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:37 am

Diana wrote:Matching Calvins laugh out loud jmo so so sweet heartbeat is it Monday yet?!?

https://instagram.com/p/BXRE51zjH9N/
https://instagram.com/p/BXZZaVCDuBc/

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 19 20589612_295728557566951_4702653086454251520_n

Think I just got my answer about CK gate in their fan thread laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by gurlbrit Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:43 am

A.j wrote:https://youtu.be/u-lGieE0UdQ

A new promo. At 0:43 it looks like Bryan's Breitling although I'm not too sure. Can't dignify. We need some screen grabs.

Yup looks like it had a black leather band.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:04 am

Oh, DLo, why must you IMO go along with the groupthink and low key shade your friend's (IMO) fiance (word association starts at 3:20 - "gorgeous" for Peter, "giggly" for Dean, "player" for Bryan followed by talk of him literally on "The Player").  question  duh  I'm sure Rachel will take this in stride and laugh it off but I wouldn't be thrilled with it. Maybe Dean's somewhat influencing her (DLo). She also admits she knows who wins at approx 2:35.

(there is also discussion of drama that happened on The Bachelor and some talk of Paradise - I posted this vid along with Jasmine's interview in the BIP GD thread for non Bachelorette discussion)

TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 am

Its not great but the one thing I'll say in Dlo's defense is that she couldn't  really reveal more about Bryan than what we already know anyway. If she said anything more it would make it obvious that she heard it from Rachel and reveal him as the winner. That segment was also weird cut. I wonder if Dlo said player was the first word because of the Player show and that was her explaination. Doesn't seem like a big deal.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 am

sfrank wrote:Its not great but the one thing I'll say in Dlo's defense is that she couldn't  really reveal more about Bryan than what we already know anyway. If she said anything more it would make it obvious that she heard it from Rachel and reveal him as the winner. That segment was also weird cut. I wonder if Dlo said player was the first word because of the Player show and that was her explaination. Doesn't seem like a big deal.
That's what I thought too when I listened to it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:49 am

@sfrank yeah, it crossed my mind that perhaps she might have been a bit cautious due to Astridgate as well, but I personally would have said "smooth" or something a bit less negative-tinged. I agree that the show mention might be to explain it more/make it sound more casual, but to me, it just seemed to dig a deeper hole laugh out loud But yeah, IMO a bit of low key ribbing but not a huge deal overall. I do find it funny that she doesn't even pretend not to know who the F1 is at this point laugh out loud

I guess I was also selfish and was looking forward to some Peter shade but I guess she wouldn't really want to shade Peter either due to her ... uh "unique" position with his BFF laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Rachel is a cutie.
https://instagram.com/p/BXZZaVCDuBc/

IMO they did not do the People shoot or they didn't do it yesterday. It's typically an all day thing (hair, makeup, walrobe, photo shoot, interviews). I just don't see how they would have been able to do all that yesterday + do other interviews with ABC and Limo one. Rachel looks cute here but her hair kinda flat. Doesn't look fancy enough for a big magazine shoot. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:13 pm

I may be wrong but I got the impression the limo/ABC interviews were done Thursday. And as for Rachel's look in her latest Instagram post, that could have been pre-makeup/hair/styling etc. for the shoot. Considering how quiet things have been with both Bryan and Rachel on social media, I can absolutely believe the shoot happened yesterday. JMO

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:15 pm

I think it could have happened yesterday, also. Didn't the limo interview happen on Thursday? So what happened yesterday? That would allow for a nice quiet weekend. Plus the last couple seasons didn't the People shoot happen on Friday prior to Monday's finale?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 pm

@sfrank limo ride and other interviews happened on Thursday so I agree with others, People shot on Friday.
Nick/Vanessa, Jojo/Jordon were both on Friday.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:20 pm

@TheWrongReasons I took the DLo interview with AshI the same way you did. I think DLo's choice of descriptor for Bryan was rude/unsupportive toward Rachel/Bryan and I don't think Rachel will be happy with DLo if she watches that interview. The giggling and talking about the old show did not help either. There are a zillion positive descriptors she could have chosen instead. Very lame. IMO.

I also think the People shoot was yesterday. There is no reason that Rachel and Bryan would not be doing the People shoot and they will have the cover unless some major story bumps them off last minute IMO. The other press (limo, etc) was on Thursday.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:28 pm

IMO The squad are fair-weather friends. IMO Rachel's time in the spotlight is about to come to an end and Dean/Peter's time is just beginning. So IMO it's no surprise that DLo uses all positive association words for Peter and Dean and low key shades Bryan.

I personally think only Astrid and Whitney are really loyal to Rachel as friends. I expect the rest of the squad to latch on to Peter/Dean eventually to get more visibility in the media and continue their 15 mins.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo