SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 am

Rolly wrote:I don't get it either. Why is liking a picture of her a bad thing to do? Does there have to be some deep seeded psychological problem to like a picture?

Maybe it just shows how little I know about SM but why do people follow Peter's "likes"?... that seems odd to me. What are they looking for?

There was a time when Peter's 'likes' were considered to be clues that he was the F1. The reasoning was - why would a heartbroken F2 like Rachel's pics or pro-Pachel comments. Some of us who said that it didn't mean much and he was most likely trolling were even accused of being jealous of Pachel's happiness. laugh out loud laugh out loud Ofcourse, the proof is in the pudding now.

I agree that in general there is nothing wrong with liking a picture but when you have been liking pictures and comments for months about a happily engaged woman who you were clearly not ready to commit to and even said 2 days back that you wouldn't change a thing about what happened and had no regrets.. yeah.. I am not sure I understand why you are liking her pics now.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by makeover Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:44 am

Moral of the story for general sleuthing: when you are doing too much on SM (in terms of liking, commenting), you ain't F1.

@coolangel not gonna lie, I'm kind of looking forward to the train wreck potential of Peter as Bachelor. You just know there would be weird as heck shenanigans that would go down. I can't decide whether there's more train wreck potential in Peter or Dean. Dean is another good candidate.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 am

makeover wrote:Moral of the story for general sleuthing: when you are doing too much on SM (in terms of liking, commenting), you ain't F1.

@coolangel not gonna lie, I'm kind of looking forward to the train wreck potential of Peter as Bachelor. You just know there would be weird as heck shenanigans that would go down. I can't decide whether there's more train wreck potential in Peter or Dean. Dean is another good candidate.

ITA! laugh out loud laugh out loud We are thinking along the same lines. fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 74 1377737533 The train wreck and snark potential is so high with both Peter and Dean, I am finding myself actually rooting for them to get the gig. cheeky giggling Still think Peter has more train wreck potential than Dean though.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:30 am

coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:Moral of the story for general sleuthing: when you are doing too much on SM (in terms of liking, commenting), you ain't F1.

ITA! laugh out loud laugh out loud We are thinking along the same lines. fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 74 1377737533 The train wreck and snark potential is so high with both Peter and Dean, I am finding myself actually rooting for them to get the gig. cheeky giggling Still think Peter has more train wreck potential than Dean though.

All JMO

I'm more keen to see Dean (ha!) and if he does become the Bach, how he explains/deals with the whole love triangle with Kristina and DLo - who apparently he is still seeing/hanging out with. Maybe they will make an appearance during his season?  laugh out loud That honestly would not surprise me and I would not put it past production to do this, if he does get the gig.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 am

snipped.

IA the other moral of the story is to keep an open mind on all the clues and what they could possibly mean especially when we have so many season's to compare to where it has happened time and time again with the F2.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Kinda funny and telling. Both Jo and Kait posted to Rachel, but she ignored Jo totally despite sharing the Dallas link and posted this to Kait laugh out loud I don't think she ignored Jo on purpose but I do think she's so much more like Kaitlyn than Jo.

@therachlindsay
Shout out to @kaitlynbristowe for getting my mind right and giving me the best advice!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:28 pm

OMG, lord help her if she's getting her advice from Kaitlyn Bristowe on how to behave in public, post-show.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Kaitlyn actually gave really great advice, basically telling her to ignore the outside noise, and concentrate on herself and her man. It was posted here somewhere. Rachel would do good following it, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Doesn't look like she is following anyone's advice.

Rachel, STAAPP! You are not doing yourself or Bryan any favors IMO. hmmm

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:28 pm

coolangel wrote:

All JMO
laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:48 pm

what is she so mad about..I just..is it the edit? peter?..I..*deep sigh*
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 pm

This is how it started.

coolangel wrote:

All JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo