SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:04 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't understand why she couldn't have posted her newest post earlier today and then did the schilling post later tonight. I'm fine with schilling but there's a time and place for it to me. Her post public post with her fiancé wasn't it IMO.
IA, but better late than never I guess. I did think her words were really sweet though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Hahaha! Rachel falling asleep when they are 15 minutes into a movie.
https://youtu.be/njMAXGfEUFY

And her code names are Linda , Ashley?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:12 pm

IMO it doesn't matter what Rachel does or says some people minds are already made, that's why I'm not getting some of the outrage. Honestly all lot of people posting and complaining about Rachel's actions don't like her and that's fine, but let's stop with the fake outrage imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:14 pm

I have always said, as unpopular as it was at the time and back before Rachel filmed her season, that I believe she will move to LA, shill stuff, and extend her 15 minutes and take opportunities for as long as she can.

No one, and I mean no one, imo goes on this show in 2017 unless they want to change their lives in some way. The days of contestants or leads that went on just for adventure or love are over imo since SM became the land of $$$ opportunity. It's why I don't buy anything about comparisons to other couples or contestants. This is the show. This is what it is. All the contestants/leads will shill, will extend their 15 minutes somehow.

Here's the thing. I don't care. I am not and never have pretended that these people that choose to go on a huge reality TV show that is number 1 trending on Monday nights because they are just regular folks or "relate-able".

I don't idealize nor idolize those who don't shill or don't take opportunities. IMO they don't because they don't have those opportunities extended to them or because those things aren't worth it over something else they have (meaning, they can't afford to do so). Or they benefit in more subtle ways (free stuff they wear, places they go/eat, self-branding/job opportunities, etc) that aren't the typical "detox tea/fab fit fun" ad/shill. No matter what, to me they are all the same.

I also do not care where a couple chooses to live. This idea that LA is a terrible place for them to live is unfounded IMO. As if LA is where the narcissists of 2017 live. Sorry, but in 2017 the narcissists live on SM. And they can do this from the comfort of any geographical city Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 4256136633

That said, whatever Rachel and Bryan choose to do, imo as long as they are on the same page, that's all that matters.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 pm

I've got to give Bryan lots of credits. Some of the interviews are brutal! I don't feel bad for him, because he got the girl (and the watch). But even when he's being asked about watching the break up with Peter, he's always put Rachel first: frustrating to see her in that situation. My first impression of him was so so wrong! He's truly what Rachel describes: strong confident and a rock for her.

Interesting no press tour for Peter yet?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:22 pm

sdmom wrote:I've got to give Bryan lots of credits. Some of the interviews are brutal! I don't feel bad for him, because he got the girl (and the watch). But even when he's being asked about watching the break up with Peter, he's always put Rachel first: frustrating to see her in that situation. My first impression of him was so so wrong! He's truly what Rachel describes: strong confident and a rock for her.

Interesting no press tour for Peter yet?

Peter will be on GMA tomorrow.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Totally agree @AllAboutLove. This is how I've felt about all the people who come on this show even though some I like more than others. They are not placed on some pedestal just because I like them.
So far it seems like Rachel and Bryan are doing what Rachel and Bryan want to do. This is how it should be, whether I like what they do or not. It's their life and they should live it how they want. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm

@AllAboutLove, Awesome post! ITA! :claphands

I get where the LA hesitation comes from for many people but IMO it doesn't always have to be a bad thing. In Rachel and Bryan's case, I personally want them to build the foundation of their relationship in a neutral place away from both Dallas and Miami so I am all for LA. yes

Love that Bryan's BFF and cousin both posted on IG and supported the couple. Smiley Still waiting on Constance's post.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 1f60f

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiPYhDAPiu/?taken-by=pauldine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiLER0jWO4/?taken-by=themiamimami
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:50 pm

coolangel wrote:@AllAboutLove, Awesome post! ITA! :claphands

I get where the LA hesitation comes from for many people but IMO it doesn't always have to be a bad thing. In Rachel and Bryan's case, I personally want them to build the foundation of their relationship in a neutral place away from both Dallas and Miami so I am all for LA. yes

Love that Bryan's BFF and cousin both posted on IG and supported the couple. Smiley Still waiting on Constance's post.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 1f60f

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiPYhDAPiu/?taken-by=pauldine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiLER0jWO4/?taken-by=themiamimami

da bolded  JMO Constance = : :sourgrapes: there is no emoji for stick up butt yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:54 pm

@quietpal I am the same. Imo, couples should do what works for them and what they want to do when it comes to their jobs/occupation or where they want to live. It's their lives. No type of choice makes one couple better or worse than another imo. They're all the same to me when it comes to this stuff. It's just a case of who one likes or doesn't like - different strokes for different folks yes

@coolangel IA about Bryan and Rach building a place away from their hometowns. I think that's a good thing sometimes depending on the couple and in Rachel and Bryan's case, they are both in their 30s and I think being in another place will be just fine. I also think that since SM has become such a huge thing, that without it, the majority of the couples would live in LA but they choose not to because they can make quick cash via SM and get fame via SM. In fact, imo it's actually pretty old-school in 2017 to live in LA for fame/$$$ when it can be done on SM and so much quicker. In a way, I respect the old school hustle a bit more just because of that  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 54 4256136633 Regarding Bryan's bff and cousin's posts - those are awesome! I love what Pauldine has said and that she believed Bryan and Rach would be a great match. From what I've seen, Bryan is a great guy and Rachel is very lucky he went on the show for her :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Such a sweet worded post from Rachel. awwww
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 pm

mindless wrote:--snipped--

I feel like pretty much all the things said about Peter (manipulative, petty, playing the victim, wanting to be the Bach etc.) have also been said about Nick over the years and I spent 3 years defending him, so I just can't bring myself to vilify Peter. I'd feel like the biggest hypocrite at this point. He didn't even bring up any sexapades, so we have to harp on some stupid comment during a heated breakup discussion months ago that he apologised for several times last night. He was practically a saint last night in comparison IMO.

For me, there is no comparing Nick and Peter coz they are two very different individuals. I have defended Nick for some of those things mentioned but feel zero hypocrisy when I question Peter coz Peter is not Nick. IMO Nick didn't drag his feet with either 'Ette and was ready to get engaged twice on this show and was dumped both times. IMO Nick didn't manipulate either 'Ette to dump him after F4 so he would get the Bachelor gig. IMO Nick dished the petty when he was put on blast and apart from that one comment on ATFR when he should have bitten his tongue, I don't remember Nick ever playing the victim. He took accountability for his actions, whatever they may be IMO.

Peter on the other hand IMO played classic push-pull tactics and mind games to get himself dumped after F4 IMO. IMO He has been petty on SM all season long when Bryan took the high road and Rachel couldn't defend herself/her man without giving away the ending. He made comments playing the victim for not getting there with Rachel in 10 weeks (which is fair IRL) but he knew the show he signed up for IMO. IMO He almost made Rachel look like a 'bad guy' in this for wanting something all 12 'Ettes before her have had.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo