SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:59 pm

I have to laugh out loud about the negative comments on Rach and Bryan's IG about ads/shilling when Peter started shilling before the season even ended and yet got SM love despite this  Rolling Eyes #doublestandards JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm

I don't think it's about shilling as much as it is about first impressions as a newly public engaged couple.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:02 pm

I don't see how it's different, except how people chose to perceive it, but that's JMO.  Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm

IDK. From the comments I've seen I think no matter when the couple shilled the comments on their IG would be negative, just like they've been negative for most of the season. So I think it's just another excuse for the SM crazies to hate on them
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:10 pm

yep, and honestly, they could have their college funds for their kids all paid for with these opportunities.  If it were
me, I wouldn't care what other people's opinions were.  I'd know what MY intentions were, and that's all that should
matter.

We've seen this from virtually every person who has been impactful on this show.   It's a different day and age, that's
for sure!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 pm

@Nibbles22 IA I wouldn't care either. These people are bombarded with offers. I can't see why anyone would turn down easy $$ especially while they are not working at the moment.

laugh out loud I can't even think of anything that's marketable otherwise I would have done it by now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:20 pm

I've read some of the comments on SM for Peter and I am convinced that if Peter was F1 and if he and Rach's first SM post was shilling that his SM fans would be loving him for it :yes:

It's why I think it's totally just SM followers hating on Bryan and Rach that is inciting those comments imo. It's why Bryan and Rach may as well do what they want anyway imo since they're getting paid regardless Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 67 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think it's about shilling as much as it is about first impressions as a newly public engaged couple.

Why should they care about  public opinion? Bryan posted a picture with lovely caption and his comment sections was filled with people calling him a second choice, default e.t.c, Rachel did the same thing, comment section filled with she settled, only wanted the ring, is not truly in love with Bryan. Those comments are hurtful no matter how you much they act like it does not get to them.

When they post ads,their love is fake. When they post pictures of each other, she does not really love him, she settled and he is default and if they don't post, they are having problems.At this point, they can't win with majority of BN fans.  I ll rather make money than try to impress people that don't care about me, my opinions or choices.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm

ITA Dessler - I don't often quote the rapper 50 Cent but like the man said

"If they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 pm

My opinion about some (including Eric) thinking the finale showed that Bryan was F1 by default: IMO, If anything, the break up scene with Peter showed me exactly why Rachel chose Bryan over Peter. It wasn't the ring. It wasn't a TV proposal. It was the character and personality of the 2 men. Bryan was solid, definitive, steadfast, trustworthy, honest, able to articulate his feelings and communicate, and treated her with loving acceptance, flaws and all. Peter was none of those things for Rachel. The break up scene was messy, but the most important part of the break up was that it was a break up. Rachel sent Peter home and chose Bryan. There is nothing default about Rachel weighing the factors of 2 men and coming to a conclusion on which with the best man for herself. IMO.

As far as family support on SM goes, I do believe that Rachel's family is very reserved and private. If her judge father would not appear on TV (both seasons), I see nothing odd about no SM posts from her mother and father. If the sisters want to keep their own SM private, I can see them not posting "Congrats" there, too. I don't think SM is a good gauge of her family's support and enthusiasm for Bryan. If people judge me and my level of support or enthusiasm for things based on my SM participation, they would deem me an anti-social recluse. Some just don't like to broadcast our personal business for all the world to see. JMO.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 pm

@Rachelsseason , @Chgohighlife , I think I watched almost all of the interviews yesterday and IG stories from Bryan, Rachel and lord&taylor today. They look so happy and in love from all of them, imo.
Almost in every interview, Bryan claimed he's mentally strong and prepared, he knew what he's signed up for. He also said they communicate a lot. Yes he got annoyed at some of the scenes, but they talked and moved on. I think he's just a strong confident person, and he doesn't look back, IMO. Does he care? I think he does, but he got the girl and the relationship is moving forward since after the filming. He also said he doesn't need her crying to validate her feelings for him. I think he got early validations from Rachel. Both of them said she told him, and only him, she's in love with him at FSD.
He said both of them are mature adults and will rise above all.
Could he be lying? I don't know, but he does seem very sincere to me and their body language, even today, is still off the charts.
Come to the fan thread if you feel down. There are many goodies!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:53 pm

So she said she loves Bryan in the fantasy suite and only him but then told Peter she loves him too during their breakup? Has no one picked this up yet?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo